Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- John Force Racing’s Mike Neff defeated Ron Capps in the Summit Nationals finals in Norwalk, OH with a 4.211 at 289.94 mph.
- John Force also reached the semifinals before falling to Capps.
- JFR’s Robert Hight qualified No. 1, his 39th career P1 qualifier (third-most all-time)
- Neff extends his points lead to 124. Robert Hight (-126) sits in third, John Force (-353) sits seventh and Bob Tasca III (-386) sits ninth.
- The NHRA Funny Car series will return for the Summit Racing Equipment Nationals on June 23-26 at Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, Ohio.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Carl Edwards (third) and Marcos Ambrose (fifth) gave Ford two drivers in the top-five in the Save Mart 350 in Sonoma, CA, the first of two Sprint Cup road course races in 2011.
- David Gilliland (12th), A.J. Allmendinger (13th) and Matt Kenseth (14th) made it five Blue Ovals in the top-14.
- Edwards pushes his points lead to 25 over Kevin Harvick. Matt Kenseth (-52) sits in sixth, and Greg Biffle (-127) sits in 13th, 14 points back of 12th. AJ Allmendinger sits in 15th (-140), 27 points back of 12th.
- The NASCAR Sprint Cup series returns July 2 at Daytona for the Coke Zero 400.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
- Ricky Stenhouse finished eighth in the Bucyrus 200 at Road America in Wisconsin. J.R. Fitzpatrick (10th) joined Stenhouse Jr. in the top-10.
- Stenhouse fell to third in the driver standings, seven points back of Reed Sorenson. \
- The NASCAR Nationwide series returns July 1 at Daytona for the Subway Jalapeno 250.
GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge (Mustang Boss 302R)
- Jack Roush Jr. and Billy Johnson finished second in a race that finished under caution in the Road America 200 on Friday. Joe Foster and Scott Maxwell placed ninth.
- Roush/Johnson move into second ahead of Foster/Maxwell in the driver standings. Ford also moves to the top of the Manufacturer Standings.
- The Grand-Am CTSCC returns July 8-9 for the Continental Tire Sports Car Festival.
Global RallyCross Championship (Fiesta/Focus) – NO RACE
- Global RallyCross Championship returns at X-Games 17 on July 28-31.
World Rally Championship (Fiesta) – NO RACE
- The World Rally Championship returns with Neste Oil Rally Finland on July 28-30.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- Larry Morgan reached the Pro Stock finals at the Summit Nationals, falling to Vincent Nobile. Morgan ran a 6.657 at 209.30 mph in the final round.
- It was Ford’s first trip to a Pro Stock finals since 2003.
- The NHRA Pro Stock series will return for the Route 66 Nationals on July 7-10 at Route 66 Raceway in Chicago.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series (Daytona Prototypes)
- The team of Mike Forest/Ryan Dalziel finished fourth just ahead of fellow Ford drivers Oz Negri/John Pew at the Rolex Sports Car Series 250.
- The GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns July 8-9 at Mazda Raceway.
RallyCar Rally America (Fiesta) – NO RACE
- RallyCar returns on July 15-16, for the New England Forest Rally in Newry, Maine.
SCCA World Challenge GTS – NO RACE
- Round 7/8 of the SCCA World Challenge is scheduled for Mid-Ohio August 5-7