Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for June 21 - 23
NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• Carl Edwards (P3) Marcos Ambrose (P7), Greg Biffle (P8) and Joey Logano (P11) made it four Fusions in the top-11 behind race-winner Martin Truex Jr. (Toyota) in Sonoma.
• Carl Edwards sits second (-25) in the driver's championship standings, Greg Biffle rose to sixth (-94), Brad Keselowski sits 9th (-119) behind points leader Jimmie Johnson (Chevy). Joey Logano (P14, -134) and Aric Almirola (P16, -145) sit within striking distance of the top-10.
• Ford is 30 points back of Chevy in the manufacturer standings.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang) - FORD VICTORY
• AJ Allmendinger took home his first career victory at Road America, winning from the pole, for Penske Racing.
• Sam Hornish Jr. finished fifth.
• Sam Hornish Jr. sits second in the driver's standings, 58 points back of Regan Smith (Chevy). Trevor Bayne rose to 7th, 88 points back.
• Ford is one point back of Toyota in the manufacturer standings.
NHRA (Mustang) - FORD VICTORY
• Courtney Force beat her father John in an all-Force all-Ford final in the first NHRA event in Epping, NH.
• Tim Wilkerson reached the second round.
• Courtney Force (P4, -111) shot up the standings, as did John Force (P5, -126). Tim Wilkerson sits in 8th, Robert Hight 10th and Bob Tasca III in 11th.
• Ford leads the manufacturer standings, 200 points ahead of Dodge