Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Matt Kenseth, driver of the No. 17 Ford Fusion, led all Ford drivers with an eighth-place finish behind winner Jeff Gordon.
- It was a day filled with misfortune for the rest of the Ford drivers, including points leader Carl Edwards who had a valve issue that forced him into the garage and a 37th place finish. Edwards had been running the top five before his engine issues.
- Carl Edwards maintains his points lead, although the gap closed significantly. His lead is now just six ahead of Jimmie Johnson. Matt Kenseth (-44) remained in seventh, but Greg Biffle fell into 14th, 23 points outside of Chase contention and 98 points behind Edwards.
- The NASCAR Sprint Cup series returns next week at Michigan International Speedway for the Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips 400.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang) – NO RACE
- The NASCAR Nationwide series returns June 18 at Michigan International Speedway for the Alliance Truck Parts 250.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang) – NO RACE
- The NHRA will return on June 17-19 at Bristol Dragway for Thunder Valley Nationals.
GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge (Mustang Boss 302R) – NO RACE
- The Grand-Am CTSCC returns June 23-24 for Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wis.
World Rally Championship (Fiesta) – NO RACE
- The World Rally Championship returns on June 16-19 in Greece.
Global RallyCross Championship (Fiesta/Focus) – NO RACE
- The Global RallyCross Championship returns Jun 17-18 at Pikes Peak International Raceway with Round Three of the 2011 Championship.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
GRAND-AM Rolex Series (Daytona Prototypes) – NO RACE
- The GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns June 23-25 in Elkhart Lake, Wis., for Road America.
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang) – NO RACE
- The NHRA Pro Stock series will return on June 17-19 at Bristol Dragway for Thunder Valley Nationals.
RallyCar Rally America (Fiesta) – NO RACE
- RallyCar returns on July 15-16, for the New England Forest Rally in Newry, Maine.
SCCA World Challenge GTS – NO RACE
- Round 7/8 of the SCCA World Challenge is scheduled for Mid-Ohio August 5-7