Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for May 3-5.
NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• David Ragan and David Gilliland stormed past the pack on a Green-White-Checkered restart in Talladega to guide a 1-2-3 Ford finish. The Front Row teammates pulled ahead of Carl Edwards on the final lap.
• The victory is the first for Front Row Motorsports, who are traditionally strong at restrictor plate tracks.
• The trio were joined in the top-10 by Scott Speed (P9) and Aric Almirola (P10).
• Rain stopped the race for over 3.5 hours.
• Carl Edwards started on the pole after qualifying was rained out thanks to his top speed in practice.
• Carl Edwards sits second (-41) in the driver's championship standings, Brad Keselowski jumped into fifth (-69) and Aric Almirola up to 7th (-90) behind points leader Jimmie Johnson (Chevy). Greg Biffle slipped back into a tie for 10th (-103).
• Ford sits third in the manufacturer standings, 16 points back of Chevy.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
• Joey Logano finished second behind race-winner Regan Smith (Chevy) at Talladega.
• Sam Hornish Jr. sits second, 27 points back of Regan Smith (Chevy). Trevor Bayne sits 10th (-75).
• Ford sits second in the manufacturer standings, two points back of Toyota.
• Mark Winterbottom picked up a pair of third-place finishes and Will Davison added a pair of top-five finishes in three races at the Chill Perth 360.
• Will Davison fell back into 2nd behind Jamie Whincup (Holden) in the championship standings (-45), Mark Winterbottom sits ninth (-238).
• The Southern Nationals were postponed due to rain, and will take place on May 10-11.
• Courtney Force sits third in the driver's championship, 86 points back of the leader, Pedregon (Toyota). Tim Wilkerson jumped up to 6th (-122), Robert Hight sits 8th (-162) and Bob Tasca III sits 10th (-177).
• Ford sits second in the manufacturer's championship, 40 points back of Dodge.