NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• Brad Keselowski finished fifth and Joey Logano seventh behind race-winner Tony Stewart (Chevy) in Dover.
• Brad Keselowski's Fusion failed post-race inspection after the front end was found too low. It appears a broken spring caused the infraction. NASCAR will review it back in Charlotte, and is expected to make a ruling on Tuesday.
• Carl Edwards sits second (-30) in the driver's championship standings and Brad Keselowski 8th (-98) behind points leader Jimmie Johnson (Chevy). Aric Almirola sits 12th (-119), while Greg Biffle (P13, -120) and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. (T-P14, -130) sit within striking distance of a Chase spot.
• Ford sits third in the manufacturer standings, 28 points back of Chevy.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
• Joey Logano won in Dover, his first win for Ford and for Penske Racing. Trevor Bayne was a strong fourth and Sam Hornish seventh. Logano's win is the 199th for Ford in the series.
• Sam Hornish Jr. sits second in the driver's standings, 27 points back of Regan Smith (Chevy). Trevor Bayne climbed into the top-10 (p10), 90 points back.
• Ford sits second in the manufacturer standings, five points back of Toyota.
• Tim Wilkerson got back on track in Englishtown, but his victory hopes ended in the semifinals to eventual event champion Matt Hagan (Dodge).
• John Force and Bob Tasca III each made the second round, where their days came to an end.
• Wilkerson now sits in sixth in the championship standings, 155 points behind Hagan (689 points). Courtney Force (522 points) sits seventh, Robert Hight (483) eighth, John Force (437) 10th and Bob Tasca III (431) 11th.
• Ford sits second in the manufacturer standings, 100 points behind Dodge.
Other Racing Highlights This Weekend
• Dean Martin (Mustang Boss 302S) won in Detroit (SCAA World Challenge).
• Fiestas ruled the day in Susquenhannock, where Ken Block won the overall title and Brendan Reeves claimed the 2WD crown (Rally America).
• Ryan Dalziel/Alex Popow drove their Ford DP to a third-place podium finish in Detroit (GRAND-AM Rolex).