Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 99 Ford Fusion, won the Sprint All-Star Race Saturday night in Charlotte. Ford won all there was to win in Saturday’s non-points scoring events. David Ragan, No. 6 Fusion, won the preliminary Sprint Showdown.
- Ford swept all four segments of the main event. Greg Biffle led 46 of the first 50 laps, and Edwards then won the second and third 20-lap segments, before leading all the way in the final 10-lap dash for $1 million.
- It was the ninth Ford victory in the history of the All-Star race, and the first since Mark Martin’s triumph in 2005.
Greg Biffle finished fifth, Matt Kenseth sixth and David Ragan eighth to make it four Ford drivers in the top-10.
- The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series will return next weekend for the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr. won the Iowa John Deere Dealers 250, his first victory in 51 NASCAR Nationwide Series races.
- It is also Stenhouse Jr.'s ninth top-10 finish in 2011. He becomes the first championship contender (non-Cup driver) to win in 2011.
- Carl Edwards finished second. It is his eighth top-10 finish in 2011.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- John Force Racing picked up its 200th career Funny Car victory when Robert Hight edged teammate Mike Neff with a 4.284 finish at 264.86 mph at the NHRA Summer Nationals in Topeka.
- With his runner-up finish, Neff extended his points lead over Jack Beckman to 36 points (593 points). Robert Hight sits in third (-64), John Force sits in seventh (-212) and Bob Tasca remains in eighth (-231)
- The NHRA Funny Car series will return for the NHRA SuperNationals in Englishtown on June 2-5.
GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge (Mustang) – NO RACE
- The GRAND-AM Continental Tire Series returns May 28 for the Memorial Day Classic at Lime Rock Park in Lakeville, Conn.
Global RallyCross Championship (Fiesta/Focus) – NO RACE
- The Global RallyCross Championship returns Jun 17-18 at Pikes Peak International Raceway with Round Three of the 2011 Championship.
World Rally Championship (Fiesta) – NO RACE
- The World Rally Championship returns on May 28-29 in Argentina.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- Larry Morgan qualified 14th for the Summer Nationals, but fell to Allen Johnson in the first round.
The NHRA Pro Stock series will return for the NHRA SuperNationals in Englishtown on June 2-5.
RallyCar Rally America – NO RACE
- RallyCar returns on June 3-4, for the Susquehannock Trail Rally.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series (Mustang Boss 302R) – NO RACE
- The GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns May 28 for the Memorial Day Classic at Lime Rock Park in Lakeville, Conn.
Formula Drift (Mustang) – NO RACE
- Formula Drift will return to action June 3-4 at Palm Beach International Raceway.