NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• Joey Logano finished second behind Jimmie Johnson (Chevy) in the All-Star race in Charlotte. Carl Edwards joined him in the top-10 (10th).
• It was a non-points scoring event.
• Ricky Stenhouse Jr. earned his way into the event with a second-place finish in the Showdown. Seven Ford drivers in all took part in the All-Star race.
• Carl Edwards sits second (-44) in the driver's championship standings, Brad Keselowski a tie for sixth (-97) and Aric Almirola 9th (-106) behind points leader Jimmie Johnson (Chevy). Greg Biffle sits in a tie for 12th (-112).
• Ford sits third in the manufacturer standings, 18 points back of Chevy.
• Robert Hight reached the finals in Kansas but lost traction and saw Johnny Gray (Dodge) take the victory
• Courtney and John Force, along with Bob Tasca III also advanced to the 2nd round.
• John, Courtney and Hight made it a 1-2-3 Ford effort in qualifying.
• Courtney Force sits in fifth (485 points), Tim Wilkerson sixth (457), Robert Hight seventh (447) and John Force 10th (385) behind points leader Johnny Gray (Dodge, 591 points).
• Ford sits second in the manufacturer's championship, 240 points back of Dodge.
• Mark Winterbottom finished in the top-10 in all four races during the V8 Supercars first event on American soil, taking place in Austin, Tex.
• Will Davison added two top-10 finishes but saw Jamie Wincup (Holden) extend his points lead with three victories in the four events.
• Davison now sits in third place in the championship standings, 218 behind Whincup. Winterbottom sits eighth (-386).
• The Global Rallycross event scheduled for X Games Barcelona was cancelled due to poor weather and track conditions.