Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Matt Kenseth, driver of the No. 17 Ford Fusion, won at Dover International Speedway, pacing three Ford drivers in the top-10.
Marcos Ambrose, driver of the No. 9 Ford Fusion, finished third and Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 99 Ford Fusion, came in 7th.
Edwards remains atop the points standings, enjoying a 24 point edge over Jimmie Johnson. Kenseth rose from 10th to sixth (-74) and Greg Biffle (-105) remained in 12th.
- The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series will return next weekend for the Sprint All-Star race at Charlotte. Kenseth, Edwards and Trevor Bayne have secured spots by virtue of their wins this season.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
- Carl Edwards held off Joey Logano and Clint Bowyer in a green-white-checkered finish for his third win of the season and 32nd of his Nationwide career on Saturday.
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr. finished fourth, moving up from eighth by avoiding the last-lap wreck. He now sits in fourth in the Nationwide points standings, trailing Elliott Sadler by 16 points.
- The Nationwide Series will return next weekend at Iowa Speedway.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- Jack Beckman edged Mike Neff in the finals of the Atlanta Southern Nationals with a 4.111 at 311.05 mph. Neff ran a 4.119 at 305 mph.
- Neff defeated fellow Ford driver Bob Tasca III in the semifinals. Neff still holds the points lead, 20 points ahead of Beckman. Robert Hight sits third (-84), John Force sits seventh (-151) and Bob Tasca III sits eighth (-166).
- The NHRA Funny Car series will return for the Summer Nationals at Topeka on May 20-22.
GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- Jack Roush Jr. and Billy Johnson picked up their first victory of the season in the No. 61 Roush Performance Mustang Boss 302R at Virginia International Raceway in Round 4 of the Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge.
- Johnson passed Bill Auberlen for the lead with less than five minutes remaining and held on to win, claiming the team’s third-consecutive podium finishes.
- The GRAND-AM Continental Tire Series returns May 28 for the Memorial Day Classic at Lime Rock Park in Lakeville, Conn.
Global RallyCross Championship (Fiesta/Focus)
- NO RACE – The Global RallyCross Championship returns Jun 17-18 at Pikes Peak International Raceway with Round Three of the 2011 Championship.
World Rally Championship (Fiesta)
- NO RACE – The World Rally Championship returns on May 28-29 in Argentina.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
European Rallycross Championship
- Tanner Foust became the first American to win a European Rallycross Championship event when he took his Fiesta to victory this weekend in Portugal.
- Foust led a 1-2 Fiesta finish, with teammate Andreas Eriksson finishing second. Foust now sits second in the championship, one point out of first, after two rounds of the series.
RallyCar Rally America
- Dillon Van Way and Jake Blattner finished 12th in their 2011 Ford Fiesta in Round 4 of the 2011 Rally America National Series.
- Dillon Van Way currently sits in 14th with nine points, 35 behind leader Travis Hanson (44).
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- Larry Morgan (15th) and Robert Patrick (16th) qualified for the field at the Summit Racing Equipment NHRA Southern Nationals. Both drivers were knocked out in the first round of eliminations.
- The Pro Stock series will return for the Summer Nationals at Topeka on May 20-22.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- Brian Frisselle and Henri Richard finished fifth in their No. 77 Ford Dallara at the Bosch Engineering 250 at Virginia International Raceway in Alton, VA.
- Ford currently sits fourth in the engine manufacturer standings with 109 points, 28 points behind BMW.
The GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns May 28 for the Memorial Day Classic at Lime Rock Park in Lakeville, Conn.
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE - Formula Drift will return to action June 3-4 at Palm Beach International Raceway in Florida.