Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for April 5-7.
NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• Brad Keselowski led three Ford drivers in the top-10 at Martinsville, behind race winner Jimmie Johnson (Chevy).
• Keselowski was joined by Marcos Ambrose (P8) and Greg Biffle (P9).
• Keselowski sits second in the points standings, six back of Johnson (Chevy), joined in the top-10 by Biffle (P6, -32) and Carl Edwards (P7, -38).
• Ford sits third in the manufacturer standings, 11 behind Chevy.
• Courtney Force saw her bid for a Las Vegas Wally come to an end in the finals against Cruz Pedregon (Toyota), but worked her way to the top of the points standings.
• Robert Hight also advanced out of the first round, but fell in the second to Alexis DeJoria (Toyota).
• Force holds a 14-point cushion over Johnny Gray. Robert Hight sits 7th (-95) and Bob Tasca III sits 10th (-128)
• Ford sits second in the manufacturer standings, 320 behind Dodge.
GRAND-AM CTSCC (Mustang Boss 302R)
• Joey Atterbury and Shelby Blackstock finished 9th at Barber Motorsports Park to lead the Ford drivers behind race winners Matt Plumb/Nick Longhi (BMW)
• Billy Johnson/Jack Roush Jr. sit 13th in the standings, behind leaders Plumb/Longhi (-41)
• Ford sits third in the manufacturer standings, 19 points behind Porsche.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series (Daytona Prototypes)
• Gustavo Yacaman/Antonio Pizzona finished fifth at Barber Motorsports Park, behind race winners Jordan Taylor/Max Angelelli (Corvette)
• Ryan Dalziel/Alex Popow sit 4th, 14 points back of Scott Pruett/Memo Rojas (BMW)
• Ford sits third in the engine manufacturer standings, 22 behind Chevy.