Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for April 26-28.
NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• Joey Logano (3rd), Carl Edwards (6th) and Aric Almirola (8th) finished in the top-10 behind race-winner Kevin Harvick, who stormed past the pack on a Green-White-Checkered restart in Richmond.
• Carl Edwards jumped into second (-43) in the driver's championship standings, Brad Keselowski slipped to sixth (-59) and Greg Biffle into eighth (-71) behind points leader Jimmie Johnson (Chevy). Aric Almirola jumped into 11th (-85), just 13 points back of the top-10.
• Ford sits third in the manufacturer standings, 21 points back of Chevy.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
• Brad Keselowski picked up a victory from the pole position, holding off Kevin Harvick (Chevy) in a 12-lap run to the finish in Richmond.
• The victory was the first for Keselowski as a member of the Ford camp.
• Keselowski led four Ford drivers in the top-10, joined by Sam Hornish Jr. (7th), Travis Pastrana (9th) and Reed Sorenson (10th).
• Ford sits second in the manufacturer standings, four points back of Toyota.
• Tim Wilkerson made another appearance in a final round, but it was Cruz Pedregon (Toyota) who brought home the Wally from Houston.
• Bob Tasca III and John Force each advanced past first round, but fell in the second (Force lost to Wilkerson).
• Courtney Force sits third in the driver's championship, 86 points back of the leader, Pedregon (Toyota). Tim Wilkerson jumped up to 6th (-122), Robert Hight sits 8th (-162) and Bob Tasca III sits 10th (-177).
• Ford sits second in the manufacturer's championship, 40 points back of Dodge.