Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for April 19-21.
NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• Brad Keselowski (sixth) and Aric Almirola (eighth) put together top-10 finishes to pace Ford in Kansas behind race winner Matt Kenseth (Toyota).
• Carl Edwards and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. were both running in the top three before being caught out with a caution right after they had pitted. Ford led 45 laps today.
• Brad Keselowski sits third in the championship standings, 38 back of Jimmie Johnson (Chevy). He's joined in the top-10 by Greg Biffle (-47, P4) and Carl Edwards (-49, P6).
• Ford sits third in the manufacturer standings, 20 points back of Toyota
Global RallyCross Championship (Fiesta/Fiesta ST)
• Ford swept the podium at the season-opener to highlight a 1-2-3-4-5 Ford finish as part of X Games Foz DoIguacu, behind Scott Speed (1st), Toomas Heikkinen (2nd) and Patrik Sandell (3rd). Speed passed Heikkinen on the final turn of the event.
• Ford held 7 of the 10 spots in the final, led by Speed who was the top qualifier.
• Four laps into the 10-lap race, the field was re-set at the starting line following a red flag.
• Speed holds a three-point edge over Heikkinen in the driver's championship, which features Ford drivers in the top-5 spots.
• Ford holds a 27-point edge over Dodge in the manufacturer's championship.
• Tim Wilkerson reached the finals of the 4Wide Nationals in North Carolina and came home third behind event winner Matt Hagan (Dodge).
• Robert Hight and Bob Tasca III each reached the semis but couldn't advance to the finals.
• Courtney Force slid to third in the driver's championship, 52 points back of Hagan (Dodge). Robert Hight (-128, P6), Tim Wilkerson (-152, P9) and Bob Tasca III (-159, P10) join her in the top-10.