Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
Global RallyCross Championship (Fiesta/Focus)
- Marcus Gronholm, driver of the Best Buy AWD Ford Fiesta and Dillon Van Way driver of the 2WD Ford Focus captured the inaugural SuperRally wins at the Global RallyCross Championship.
- Tanner Foust rounded out the Ford presence on the podium with a third place finish in the AWD division.
- The Global RallyCross Championship will return to action again on April 15-16 outside Seattle, Wash.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Matt Kenseth, driver of the No. 17 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford, coming in fourth in the Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway. Kenseth's top-10 performance vaulted him into the top-10 in point standings.
- Ford had two top 10 finishers in Sunday's race, including Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 99 Fusion, who finished sixth.
- Edwards now has a nine point lead in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Point Standings.
- Top five finishers in Fontana include: (1) Kevin Harvick- Chevrolet; (2) Jimmie Johnson - Chevrolet; (3) Kyle Busch - Toyota; (4) Matt Kenseth - Ford; (5) Ryan Newman - Chevrolet
Other Ford drivers finishing in the Top 20 in Fontana include: Greg Biffle (11th) and AJ Allmendinger (14th).
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
- Pole Winner Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 60 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford coming in second in the Royal Purple 300 at Auto Club Speedway.
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr., driver of the No. 6 Fusion, ran fourth and took the lead in the series standings by six points.
World Rally Championship (Fiesta)
- Jari-Matti Latvala and Miikka Anttila, drivers of the Ford Fiesta RS finished third in Rally de Portugal.
- Ford Abu Dhabi World Rally Team retained the lead of both the manufacturers' and drivers' standings
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The NHRA Funny Car Series returns April 1 -3 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway for the SummitRacing.com NHRA Nationals.
GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge returns April 7th-9th for the Barber 200 at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham Alabama.
RallyCar Rally America
- NO RACE - Rallycar/Rally America returns April 30- May 1 for the Olympus Rally in Ocean Shores, Washington.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The NHRA Pro Stock Series returns April 1 -3 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway for the SummitRacing.com NHRA Nationals.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- NO RACE - The GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns April 7th-9th for the Porsche 250 at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham Alabama.
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The Formula Drift Series begins its season on April 9th in Long Beach, CA with Round One: Downtown Long Beach.