Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
- Pole Winner Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 99 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford, coming in second in the Jeff Byrd 500 at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Edwards has finished first or second in five of the last six races dating back to last season.
Ford had three top 10 finishers in Sunday's race, including Matt Kenseth who finished fourth and Greg Biffle who finished eighth.
- The point standings show Edwards only one point behind leader Kurt Busch, and while he’s the only Ford currently in the top 12, Kenseth moved to 13th and is only five points out of the 12th position.
- Top five finishers in Bristol include: (1) Kyle Busch- Toyota; (2) Carl Edwards- Ford; (3) Jimmie Johnson - Chevrolet; (4) Matt Kenseth - Ford; (5) Paul Menard - Chevrolet
Other Ford drivers finishing in the Top 20 in Bristol include: Marcos Ambrose (15th) and David Ragan (16th).
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
- Carl Edwards, driver of the No. 60 Fusion, was the highest finishing Ford in the Scotts EZ-Seed 300 at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Ricky Stenhouse won his first pole during Nationwide qualifying but ended his day with a 14th place finish.
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The NHRA Funny Car Series returns April 1 -3 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway for the SummitRacing.com NHRA Nationals.
World Rally Championship (Fiesta)
- NO RACE - The WRC returns March 24-27th for the Vodafone de Rally Portugal
GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The GRAND-AM Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge returns April 7th-9th for the Barber 200 at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham Alabama.
RallyCar Rally America
- NO RACE - Rallycar/Rally America returns April 30- May 1 for the Olympus Rally in Ocean Shores, Washington.
Other Ford Racing results-- Technical Support/No Sponsorship:
NHRA Pro Stock Series (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The NHRA Pro Stock Series returns April 1 -3 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway for the SummitRacing.com NHRA Nationals.
GRAND-AM Rolex Series
- NO RACE - The GRAND-AM Rolex Series returns April 7th-9th for the Porsche 250 at Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham Alabama.
Formula Drift (Mustang)
- NO RACE - The Formula Drift Series begins its season on April 9th in Long Beach, CA with Round One: Downtown Long Beach.