DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for March 15-17.
• Brad Keselowski drove his Fusion to a third-place finish in Sprint Cup action at Bristol Motor Speedway behind race winner Kasey Kahne (Chevy), to take the points lead for the first time in 2013. It is his fourth-consecutive top-5 finish to start the season.
• Brad Keselowski sits atop the Sprint Cup points standings, nine in front of Dale Earnhardt Jr (Chevy). Greg Biffle sits fifth (-40), Carl Edwards eighth (-42) and Ricky Stenhouse Jr. 10th (-51) to give Ford four drivers in the top-10.
• Sam Hornish Jr. (4th) and Chris Buescher (7th) piloted their Mustangs to top-10 finishes behind race winner Kyle Busch (Toyota) in Nationwide action at Bristol Motor Speedway.
• Sam Hornish Jr. now owns a 22-point edge atop the Nationwide Series standings over Justin Allgaier (Chevy). Trevor Bayne joins Hornish in the top 10, sitting seventh (-39).
• Robert Hight reached the semifinals in Gainesville but his bid for the event win came to an end as Johnny Gray (Dodge) took home the Wally. Courtney Force was the only other Ford to escape the opening round, but fell in the second.
• Courtney Force sits third in the standings with 216 points, Robert Hight seventh with 156, Bob Tasca III eighth with 155 and John Force rounds out the top-10 with 144. Ron Capps (Dodge) and Johnny Gray (Dodge) are tied atop the standings with 244.
Off Road Racing (Trucks)
• Brian Deegan claimed the Pro Lite victory and a 4th in Pro2, while Kyle LeDuc led all Ford drivers with a second in Pro4 during the opening round of Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing at Firebird Raceway.
• Round 2 results were not available at the time of this report