Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for March 1-3.
• Carl Edwards picked up his 20thcareer victory, the first for the Gen6 Fusion and 130th Sprint Cup victory for Roush Fenway in Phoenix on Sunday.
• Brad Keselowski finished fourth to give Ford two drivers in the top-five. He has 82 points on the season to sit second, eight behind Jimmy Johnson (Chevy).
• Brad Keselowski finished second in the Nationwide race, just behind Kyle Busch (Toyota). Trevor Bayne finished 4th, Sam Hornish Jr. 7th and Aric Almirola 9th to give Ford four drivers in the top-10.
• Sam Hornish Jr. remains atop the Nationwide Series points standings, tied with Justin Allgaier (Chevy).
GRAND-AM (Mustang 302R/Daytona Prototype)
• Ryan Dalziel and Alex Popow finished second behind the winning Fogarty/Gurney tandem (Corvette) in the DP class.
• Dalziel/Popow sit third in the standings with 57 points, eight points behind Pruett/Rojas
• Ian James and Roger Miller were the top-finishing Mustang tandem in the GS series, finishing 8th behind race-winners Auberlen/Dalla Lana (BMW).
• Jack Roush Jr./Billy Johnson sit in 6th with 41 points, 19 behind Plumb/Longhi (Porsche)
V8 Supercars (Falcon)
•Will Davison finished 2nd and 6th in the two events of the Clipsal 500 and Mark Winterbottom finished 5th in the second race after a DNF in race 1.
•Craig Lowndes and Shane van Gisbergen (Holden) won the two events to kick off the 2013 season.