Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Feb. 22-24.
• Brad Keselowski held the lead late in his Ford debut, but Jimmy Johnson (Chevy) took advantage of a late caution to win the 2013 season-opening Daytona 500, ahead of top-10 Fusion pilots Keselowski (4th), Greg Biffle (6th) and Michael McDowell (9th).
• Trevor Bayne and Sam Hornish Jr. swept the front row in the Nationwide Series season-opener, but Tony Stewart (Chevy) edged Hornish Jr. for the victory in a race that featured a scary late-race wreck. Travis Pastrana (10th) made it two Mustangs in the top-10.
• John Force and Tim Wilkerson each made semifinal runs at Phoenix, but neither could advance to the finals as Ron Capps edged Matt Hagan in an all-Dodge final.
• Robert Hight and Bob Tasca each won their opening rounds before falling in the second.
• Courtney Force sits second in points, 45 behind Capps. Bob Tasca III sits in fourth (-86).
Rally America (Fiesta)
• Edward McNelly and Tim O’Neil piloted a pair of Fiesta R2 to second- and third-place finishes in the 2WD class at the 100 Acre Wood Rally, behind class winner Andrew Comrie-Picard (Scion).
• Ken Block’s bid for a seventh-consecutive overall victory in the event came up short after being forced to retire due to a mechanical issue.