Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Nov. 9-11. Greg Biffle finished 7th in Phoenix as Brad Keselowski opened up a 20-point championship lead (NSC). Courtney Force fell in the finals to conclude the season in Pomona (NHRA). Ricky Stenhouse Jr. finished third and enjoys a 20-point lead heading into Ford Championship Week (NNS). Jari-Matti Latvala finished second to wrap up the 2012 schedule in Spain (WRC).
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
• Greg Biffle led the Ford drivers with a 7th-place finish in Phoenix, behind race-winner Kevin Harvick (Chevy)
• Jimmie Johnson wrecked, giving Brad Keselowski a 20-point edge going into the Homestead finale next week.
• Matt Kenseth sits 6th, Greg Biffle 7th in the points standings
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
• Ricky Stenhouse Jr. took command of the championship race with a third-place finish at Phoenix when Elliott Sadler caused a last-lap accident and finished 22nd.
• Stenhouse leads the championship race by 20 points
• The season-finale is set for next week, with Ford Championship Week in Homestead
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang)
• Courtney Force fell to Cruz Pedregon in the finals in Pomona
• Robert Hight, Tim Wilkerson and Mike Neff were eliminated in the second round
• Mike Neff led the Mustangs in the final standings in 3rd, Courtney finished 5th
• Ford is expected to be awarded the Manufacturers' Championship tomorrow night
World Rally Championship (Fiesta)
• Jari-Matti Latvala finished second to lead the Ford Fiestas in Spain to conclude the 2012 season
• Ford drivers finished 3-6 in the championship standings, led by Jari-Matti Latvala
V8 Supercars (Falcon) - NO RACE
• Mark Winterbottom sits second (-296), Will Davison 4th (-581) behind Jamie Whincup (Holden)
• Two events remain on the schedule, the next on Nov. 16-18 in Winton
Global RallyCross (Fiesta) – SEASON COMPLETE
• Tanner Foust and Brian Deegan finished 1-2 in the championship standings. It is Foust’s second-consecutive
• Ford claimed the manufacturer’s championship
GRAND-AM CTSCC (MustangBoss302R/Focus ST-R) – SEASON COMPLETE
World Touring Car Championship (Focus)-- NO RACE
• James Nash sits 20th in the championship standings, Tom Chilton 21st.
Off-Road Racing (Trucks) – (Raptor) – SEASON COMPLETE
• Brian Deegan claimed his second-consecutive Pro2 Unlimited title
• Kyle LeDuc claimed the Pro 4 Unlimited title
Rally America (Fiesta) – SEASON COMPLETE
• Chris Duplessis won the 2WD class
Formula Drift (Mustang) – SEASON COMPLETE
GRAND-AM Rolex Series (Daytona Prototypes) – SEASON COMPLETE
European RallyCross (Fiesta) –SEASON COMPLETE
SCCA World Challenge GTS(Mustang Boss302S/Fiesta) – SEASON COMPLETE