Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Nov. 8-10.
NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• Carl Edwards had a strong lead the final 30 laps, but ran out of fuel on the race's final lap in Phoenix, missing a chance to win both tour events at PIR in 2013.
• Ford drivers led 99 of the 312 laps, led by Edwards (36), Joey Logano (33) and Brad Keselowski (27).
• Greg Biffle sits seventh in the championship standings, 83 behind leader Jimmie Johnson (Chevy). Joey Logano sits 9th (-97) and Carl Edwards 13th (-134).
• Chevy has clinched the manufacturer championship.
• One event remains in The Chase: Ford Championship Weekend in Homestead-Miami next weekend.
NASCAR Nationwide (Mustang)
• Sam Hornish Jr. finished 5th, Trevor Bayne 7th and Ryan Blaney 10th as three Mustangs finished in the top-10 behind winner Kyle Busch (Toyota).
• Trevor Bayne led 8 laps and Brad Keselowski 6.
• Sam Hornish Jr. trails Austin Dillon (Chevy) by eight points in the championship standings with one race to go. Trevor Bayne (-101) sits sixth.
• Toyota now has a two-point lead over Ford in the manufacturer standings. A win by either Ford or Toyota in Homestead will deliver the championship, but there is still the possibility of a tie if a Chevrolet wins, Ford finishes second and Toyota third. In that event, each manufacturer would be tied with 14 wins, 9 second-place finishes, and 220 points, so NASCAR is currently researching the next tiebreaker.
• One event remains in the 2013 season.
NHRA Funny Car (Mustang)
• With his 16th Funny Car championship already clinched, John Force reached his fifth-consecutive final round, but Matt Hagan (Dodge) grabbed the season's final Wally in Pomona.
• Bob Tasca III was the only other Ford to advance out of the first round, but fell in the second.
• John Force won his 16th driver's championship. Robert Hight finished 4th, Courtney Force 5th and Tim Wilkerson 10th.
• Ford leads the manufacturer standings by 400 points over Dodge.
Global RallyCross -- FORD VICTORY
• Ken Block won the season's final event in Las Vegas and Tanner Foust made it a 1-2 Ford finish.
• Toomas Heikkinen, who had already clinched the driver's championship, finished fourth.
• Ford claimed 6 of the 10 spots in the event's final.
• Ford drivers claimed the top 6 spots in the driver's championship, led by Toomas Heikkinen's first career GRC championship. Heikkinen was followed by Foust, Block, Brian Deegan, Scott Speed and Patrik Sandell.
• Ford also won the manufacturer's championship.