Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Nov. 2-4. Matt Kenseth finished 4th and Greg Biffle 10th in Texas (NSC). Ricky Stenhouse Jr. finished 4th to move into a tie atop the points standings in Texas (NNS). Will Davison posted three 2nd place finishes in Abu Dhabi (V8SC).
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
• Matt Kenseth finished 4th and Greg Biffle 10th in Texas behind race-winner Jimmie Johnson (Chevy)
• Jimmie Johnson leads the points standings by seven over Brad Keselowski. Kenseth sits fifth, Biffle 10th.
• Two events remain on the schedule, the next is Nov. 11 in Phoenix
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
• Ricky Stenhouse Jr. moved into a tie atop the points standings with Elliott Sadler on the strength of a fourth-place finish in Texas.
• Two events remain on the schedule, the next is Nov. 10 in Phoenix
V8 Supercars (Falcon)
• Will Davison boasted three second-place finishes, Mark Winterbottom finished 6th, 4th and 5th in Abu Dhabi
• Winterbottom sits second (-296), Davison 4th (-581) behind Jamie Whincup (Holden)
• Two events remain on the schedule, the next on Nov. 16-18 in Winton
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang) – NO RACE
• Mike Neff sits third in the championship, and Ford still leads the manufacturers’ title hunt.
• The series wraps up in Pomona in next week.
World Rally Championship (Fiesta) –NO RACE
• Ford drivers sit 3-6 in the championship standings, led by Mads Ostberg
Global RallyCross (Fiesta) – SEASON COMPLETE
• Tanner Foust and Brian Deegan finished 1-2 in the championship standings. It is Foust’s second-consecutive GRC title
• Ford claimed the manufacturer’s championship
GRAND-AM CTSCC (MustangBoss302R/Focus ST-R) – SEASON COMPLETE
World Touring Car Championship (Focus)
• Tom Chilton finished 11th in the first race, 19th in the second in China
• James Nash sits 20th in the championship standings, Tom Chilton 21st.
Off-Road Racing (Trucks) – (Raptor) – SEASON COMPLETE
• Brian Deegan claimed his second-consecutive Pro2 Unlimited title
• Kyle LeDuc claimed the Pro 4 Unlimited title
Formula Drift (Mustang) – SEASON COMPLETE
GRAND-AM Rolex Series (Daytona Prototypes) – SEASON COMPLETE
European RallyCross (Fiesta) –SEASON COMPLETE
Rally America (Fiesta) – SEASON COMPLETE
• Chris Duplessis won the 2WD class
SCCA World Challenge GTS(Mustang Boss302S/Fiesta) – SEASON COMPLETE