Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Nov. 16-18. Greg Biffle finished 5th to lead the Fusions at Ford Championship Weekend (NSC). Biffle finished 5th and Matt Kenseth 7th in the final standings. Ricky Stenhouse Jr. became the sixth driver in series history to win consecutive championships (NNS) with a 6th place finish at Homestead. Ford Falcon drivers grabbed two podiums at Winton Motor Raceway (V8SC).
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (Fusion)
• Greg Biffle led the Ford drivers with a 5th place finish at Ford Championship Weekend behind race winner Jeff Gordon (Chevy).
• Brad Keselowski clinched the driver’s championship with a 15th place finish when Jimmy Johnson was forced to the garage.
• Greg Biffle finished 5th and Matt Kenseth 7th in the points standings
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
• Ricky Stenhouse Jr. became the sixth driver in series history to win consecutive Nationwide championships
• Stenhouse finished sixth in the Ford 300 at Ford Championship Weekend.
V8 Supercars (Falcon)
• Lee Holdsworth led a Ford 3-6 finish in the first race, and Mark Winterbottom finished p2 in the second at Winton Motor Raceway
• Winterbottom sits second (-317), Davison 4th (-788) behind Jamie Whincup (Holden)
• The season concludes in Sydney on Nov. 30 – Dec. 2
NHRA Funny Car Series (Mustang) – SEASON COMPLETE
• Ford won its second-consecutive manufacturer’s championship
World Rally Championship (Fiesta) – SEASON COMPLETE
Global RallyCross (Fiesta) – SEASON COMPLETE
• Tanner Foust and Brian Deegan finished 1-2 in the championship standings. It is Foust’s second-consecutive
• Ford claimed the manufacturer’s championship
GRAND-AM CTSCC (MustangBoss302R/Focus ST-R) – SEASON COMPLETE
World Touring Car Championship (Focus)— SEASON COMPLETE
• James Nash posted a pair of 12th-place finishes, Tom Chilton a 13th place finish in the season finale at Macau.
• James Nash finished 20th in the championship standings, Tom Chilton 22nd.
Off-Road Racing (Trucks) – (Raptor) – SEASON COMPLETE
• Brian Deegan claimed his second-consecutive Pro2 Unlimited title
• Kyle LeDuc claimed the Pro 4 Unlimited title
Rally America (Fiesta) – SEASON COMPLETE
• Chris Duplessis won the 2WD class
Formula Drift (Mustang) – SEASON COMPLETE
GRAND-AM Rolex Series (Daytona Prototypes) – SEASON COMPLETE
European RallyCross (Fiesta) –SEASON COMPLETE
SCCA World Challenge GTS(Mustang Boss302S/Fiesta) – SEASON COMPLETE