Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Nov. 15-17.
NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• Brad Keselowski (p6) and Joey Logano (p8) finished inside the top-10 to pace the Ford effort during Ford Championship Weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway behind race winner Denny Hamlin (Toyota).
• In the final point standings, Joey Logano finished 8th, Greg Biffle 9th and Carl Edwards 13th behind driver champion Jimmie Johnson.
• Chevy won the manufacturer's championship.
• Ford won six races in 2013, including the 1,000th NASCAR victory in manufacturer history.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
• Brad Keselowski went from 10th to 1st in the final five laps and hung on for victory at Homestead-Miami Speedway as a part of Ford Championship Weekend.
• Sam Hornish Jr. started from the pole position and led 37 laps, but was caught up during the final restart which spoiled his championship hopes. He finished 8th, and along with Keselowski, was joined by Trevor Bayne (5th) and Joey Logano (6th) in the top-10.
• Austin Dillon (Chevy) edged Sam Hornish Jr. by three points for the driver's championship. Trevor Bayne finished 6th.
• The win by Keselowski clinched the second NASCAR Nationwide manufacturer's championship in three seasons for Ford, which featured 15 victories in 2013, the most by any manufacturer.
• The 2013 campaign also featured the 200th NNS victory in Ford's history.
• Keselowski owned seven of the victories, Joey Logano had three, AJ Allmendinger two, and Ryan Blaney, Sam Hornish Jr and Trevor Bayne each added one trip to victory lane.
• The victory also gave Roger Penske his first NNS owners championship.