Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Nov. 1-3.
NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• Joey Logano finished 3rd and Brad Keselowski 6th behind race winner Jimmie Johnson (Chevy) in Texas.
• Carl Edwards led 38 of Ford's 72 laps led before a mechanical issue ended his day early. Brad Keselowski led 30 laps and David Ragan, Michael McDowell, Joey Logano and Greg Biffle each led 1 lap.
• Carl Edwards and Brad Keselowski made it an all-Ford front row in qualifying, which featured 4 Ford Fusions in the top-10.
• Greg Biffle sits eighth in the championship standings, 73 behind leader Jimmie Johnson (Chevy). Joey Logano sits 9th (-91) and Carl Edwards 11th (-116).
• Chevy has clinched the manufacturer championship.
• Two events remain in The Chase.
NASCAR Nationwide (Mustang) -- FORD VICTORY
• Brad Keselowski picked up his sixth NNS victory of 2013, the first of his career at Texas.
• Keselowski led 106 of the 200 lap race. Sam Hornish Jr. added two more.
• Sam Hornish Jr. finished third and Trevor Bayne 11th to put three Mustangs in the top-11.
• Ford has now won 14 NNS races this season, just two shy of the all-time Ford Racing record of 16 (2002).
• Sam Hornish Jr. trails Austin Dillon (Chevy) by six points in the championship standings. Trevor Bayne (-98) sits seventh.
• Ford leads Toyota by 2 point in the manufacturer’s standings.
• Two events remain in the 2013 season.
China Touring Car Championship (Focus) -- FORD CHAMPIONSHIP
• Xinzhe Xie came home second and Tengyi Jang third behind race winner Zhendong Zhang (VW) in round 8, the final event of 2013.
• Ford drivers claimed the two top spots in the championship standings in 2013, as Andy Yan won the driver's championship and Tengyi Jiang finished second.
• Changan Ford won the manufacturer's championship