Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Oct. 4-6.
NASCAR Sprint Cup
• Joey Logano (4th) and Carl Edwards (5th) led four Fusions in the top-10 at Kansas but pole-sitter Kevin Harvick (Chevy) came away with the victory.
• Brad Keselowski led 52 laps and looked like the car to beat at points, but he suffered a fuel cell issue late and finished 17th. Ford led 88 laps on the day.
• Biffle sits sixth in the championship standings, 44 behind Matt Kenseth (Toyota). Joey Logano 10th (-59) and Carl Edwards sits 11th (-60).
• Ford trails Chevy in the manufacturer standings by 45 points.
• Six events remain in The Chase.
• Brad Keselowski was fighting Kyle Busch (Toyota) for second place late when Busch made contact with Keselowski and sending the No. 22 Mustang into the wall, ending a chance for Ford’s third straight NNS series victory as Matt Kenseth (Toyota) took the checkered flag.
• As a result of the wreck, Ford's highest finish came from Trevor Bayne in 9th.
• Penske driver Sam Hornish Jr. finished 17th to stumble eight points back of Austin Dillon (Chevy) in the championship standings. Bayne sits 8th (-85).
• Ford leads Toyota by 4 points in the manufacturer’s standings.
• Four events remain in the 2013 season.
NHRA - FORD VICTORY
• Reaching a third consecutive final round, John Force made it back-to-back event victories with a win over Chad Head (Toyota) in Reading, PA.
• Force now owns the points lead (2,457 points), enjoying a 65-point cushion. Robert Hight sits fourth (2,323), Courtney Force seventh (2,266) and Tim Wilkerson 10th (2,175).
• Courtney Force was the only other Mustang to advance out of the opening round, falling in the 2nd.
• Ford leads the manufacturer standings by 300 points over Dodge.
• Only two events remain in The Countdown.