Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for Oct. 18-20.
NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• Ricky Stenhouse Jr. placed a career-best third to lead three Fusions in the top-10 at Talladega behind race winner Jamie McMurray (Chevy)
• Stenhouse Jr. led six of Ford's 30 laps led on the day (Almirola 8, Logano 7, Biffle 5, Ragan 1, Edwards 1, Mears 1, Labonte 1)
• Six Fusions started in the top-10, led by pole sitter Aric Almirola, with the qualifying order set by practice times due to rain.
• Greg Biffle sits seventh in the championship standings, 53 behind Jimmie Johnson (Chevy). Carl Edwards sits 10th (-68) and Joey Logano 12th (-75).
• Ford trails Chevy in the manufacturer standings by 45 points.
• Four events remain in The Chase.
Other Racing Highlights
• Brendan Reeves won the 2WD class (Rally America) in his Fiesta R2 at Lake Superior Performance Rally to claim the 2WD drivers championship as well as the manufacturer's championship for Ford. Reeves won the 2WD class in each of the final five events.