Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for June 14-16.
NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• Greg Biffle claimed a second-consecutive victory at Michigan to lead three Ford Fusions in the top-10.
• The victory is Ford's 1,000th across NASCAR's top-three divisions and comes on the 110th birthday of Ford Motor Company.
• Carl Edwards (8th) and Joey Logano (9th) also finished in the top-10. Edwards started from the pole.
• NASCAR.com Links - Recap: http://ow.ly/m5rXd | Video: http://ow.ly/m5rV0
• Carl Edwards sits second (-31) in the driver's championship standings, Greg Biffle rose to eighth (-95), Brad Keselowski sits 9th (-108) behind points leader Jimmie Johnson (Chevy). Joey Logano (T-P13, -133) and Aric Almirola (P14, -133) sit within striking distance of the top-10.
• Ford sits third in the manufacturer standings, 28 points back of Chevy.
NASCAR Nationwide Series (Mustang)
• Joey Logano and Trevor Bayne each held the lead late but Regan Smith (Chevy) claimed the victory at Michigan.
• Bayne finished 5th, Chad Buescher 7th and Joey Logano 11th.
• Sam Hornish Jr. sits second in the driver's standings, 58 points back of Regan Smith (Chevy). Trevor Bayne rose to 7th, 88 points back.
• Ford sits second in the manufacturer standings, four points back of Toyota.
• John Force claimed the Wally in Bristol, outlasting Cruz Pedregon (Toyota) in the finals at 305.29 in 4.148 seconds.
• Bob Tasca III reached the second round.
• Tim Wilkerson leads the Ford drivers in the driver's championship, sitting 6th with 571 points behind points leader Matt Hagan (Dodge - 746 points). Courtney Force sits 7th (560), John Force 9th (555), Robert Hight 10th (514) and Bob Tasca III 11th (486).
• Ford sits second in the manufacturer standings, 100 points behind Dodge.
V8 Supercars (Falcon)
• Mark Winterbottom won Round 18 and finished second in Round 19 to highlight a three-round weekend at the Skycity Triple Crown.
• Will Davison sits third in the driver's championship standings, 275 points back of Jamie Whincup (Holden). Winterbottom sits seventh (-344).
• FPR sits third in the Team championship, 450 behind Red Bull Racing.