Click here to visit the Motorsports page for all the latest news and information.
DEARBORN - Weekend racing results for April 12-14.
NASCAR Sprint Cup (Fusion)
• Carl Edwards finished third, Greg Biffle fourth and Joey Logano fifth to pace five Fusions in the top-10 at Texas as Kyle Busch (Toyota) picked up his 3rd win of the season.
• Four Ford drivers sit in the top-10 in points, led by Brad Keselowski in second, nine points back of Jimmie Johnson (Chevy).
• Ford sits third in the manufacturer standings, 14 points back of Chevy and Toyota
NASCAR Nationwide (Mustang)
• Brad Keselowski led the Ford drivers with a second-place finish at Texas as Kyle Busch (Toyota) grabbed his third-consecutive Nationwide victory
• Sam Hornish Jr. sits atop the points standings, holding a two point lead over Regan Smith (Chevy). Trevor Bayne is also in the top-10 at P10 (-40).
V8 Supercars (Falcon)
• Will Davison registered three top-five finishes in four events, including one victory, to pace the Ford contingent at the ITM 400 Auckland.
• Davison holds the points lead, a 31 point edge over Jamie Whincup (Holden).