BRENTWOOD, England – Ford has used its nationwide mapping data-base on Valentine’s Day to plot the ultimate path to true love with a heart-warming road trip around the 20 most romantic street names in the UK.
Joanna Lovett, Ford consumer insight manager, said: “Date Street in London is the perfect place to get a relationship under way, while couples can step it up a gear at Lipscomb Close in Berkshire before fulfilling their destiny and arriving at Wedding Drive in Nottinghamshire.
“As Britain’s best-loved brand, there really is a Ford in every long-lasting relationship. A sporty, stylish Ford Focus ST makes dating a dream, while the flexibility of the Ford B-MAX can make life easier for couples sharing a home for the first time.
“The Ford C-MAX is ideal when a young family comes along, with a Kuga an adventurous alternative. And as the family grows, with seven seats and lots of space needed, the Ford S-MAX, Grand C-MAX and Galaxy are perfect,” she added.
And with 70 per cent of new Ford vehicles having the manufacturer’s SYNC connectivity system as standard, Valentine messages can be received on bonded phones and automatically read out loud. SYNC also updates phonebook entries, while music files can be browsed by genre, artist, album, song and playlist using voice commands to ensure the perfect playlist.
Ford’s ultimate Valentine road trip around the UK might be:
1. Valentine Road, Leicester
2. Sweetloves Lane, Bolton
3. Cupids Chase, Southend-on-Sea,
4. Hearts Delight Road, Borden, Kent
5. Chivalry Road, Wandsworth, London
6. Flowers Close, Dollis Hill, London
7. Date Street, Kennington, London
8. Hug Bridge, Macclesfield
9. Lipscomb Close, Hermitage, Berkshire
10. Kissing Gate, Hull
11. Love Lane, Ongar, Essex
12. Diamond Close, Cambridge
13. Wedding Drive, Worksop, Nottinghamshire
14. Aisle Road, Kirkintilloch, Glasgow
15. Bride Street, Liverpool
16. Groom Walk, Guildford, Surrey
17. Marriage Lane, Sturminster Newton, Dorset
18. Partnership Court, Seaham, County Durham
19. Bliss Gate, Kidderminster
20. Trueloves Lane, Ingatestone, Essex