NEW DELHI, India — In tune with its brand promise of ‘Go Further’ to bring new variants of its class leading vehicles to customers, Ford India has bolstered its offering in the B-segment by introducing a new variant –Ford Classic Titanium– at an attractive price point of Rs. 6,86,400 lakh (approximately USD12,490), ex-showroom, Delhi.
Smarter with nine Segment-leading Features
The elegant new Ford Classic Titanium is loaded with many new segment-leading features:
· First car in its segment to get a stereo system equipped with Bluetooth that combines the convenience of connectivity with the safety of hands free operation
· Speed sensing volume controls ensure that you don’t have to keep adjusting the volume as the vehicle’s speed changes. The Classic Titanium adjusts the volume of the stereo system on its own
· Drive-away locks provide an added level of safety for your near and dear ones with the doors left open locking automatically when the vehicle starts moving
· The new Classic Titanium’s all-new beige interior trim lends a refreshed, light and airy feeling to the cabin, giving it a luxurious feel
· The new Classic Titanium’s all new alloy wheel design enhances the vehicle’s stance and gives its better on-road handling dynamics
· Body-coloured ORVMs and new black front grille lend it a contemporary and stylish look
“We have been listening to our customers to offer a value proposition with smart technologies and best-in-class features with the introduction of the Titanium variant in our Ford Classic range. By bringing in Bluetooth telephony in this segment and integrating eight other outstanding features, we have delivered on our promise to democratize technology and add unmatched value to a reliable, fun-to-drive Ford Classic”, said Michael Boneham, president and managing director, Ford India.
The new Classic Titanium retains its core Ford DNA of surefooted balance on the road, responsive steering and compliant suspension. Its reputation as a driver’s car is enhanced by the choice of refined, trusty and proven 1.6 litre Duratec petrol engine and 1.4 litre TDCi Duratorq diesel engines, which deliver the optimum mix of gripping performance and frugal fuel consumption. While the diesel variant of the Titanium returns 32.38 kmpl*, the petrol variant is rated for a fuel efficiency of 21.27 kmpl*.
“With its refreshed interiors, amazing fuel-efficiency and performance, the Classic Titanium is one of the most compelling products in its segment today,” Boneham added.
The new variant comes in 6 exciting new colours - Paprika Red, Panther Black, Diamond White, Chill Metallic, Moon Dust Silver and Sea Grey.
Ford Classic was ranked highest by TNS for Customer Satisfaction in the `Midsize Segment', in their latest Automotive 2010 India Total Customer Satisfaction (TCS) study. The car has been also widely acclaimed for its class-leading fuel efficiency in various cross-country drives by several leading auto publications such as Autocar.
The new Ford Classic Titanium is loaded with many new segment-leading features.