DEARBORN - Do you know your Ford history? Try to answer the questions below.
1. Henry Ford was born July 30 of what year?
2. On this date Ford celebrates its incorporation:
a. June 15
b. June 16
c. June 17
d. June 18
3. How much did Henry Ford sell the first car for?
4. Where was the first Ford factory located?
a. On Woodward Avenue
b. On Gratiot Avenue
c. On Mack Avenue
d. On Jefferson Avenue
5. What was the first country Ford expanded operations to?
a. United Kingdom
6. Which of the following was a late hobby of Henry Ford’s?
a. Collecting stamps
b. Collecting buttons
c. Collecting rare violins
d. Collecting automobiles
7. In what year did Henry Ford offer the $5 work day?
8. Who was the first person to own a Ford Model A?
a. Dr. Ernst Pfenning
b. Maurice Garin
c. Aida de Acosta
d. Orville Wright
0 to 3: Beginner – You may want revisit the history books.
4 to 6: Intermediate – You remembered your school lessons, just need to brush up on Henry.
7 to 8: History Buff – Hello, Professor. When will you be offering classes?
Answers: 1. B, 2. B, 3. A, 4. C, 5. D, 6. C, 7. D, 8. A