MANILA, Philippines — Ford Philippines today announced an innovative and interactive pre-launch campaign — ‘24 Hour Fiesta Project’ — designed to engage young and connected Filipinos by matching their personalities, lifestyles and tastes with the new Ford Fiesta.
Over a six-week period – until Monday, August 5 – participants will be asked to pick a Fiesta Profile that both matches their personality and time-of-day that best reflects their lifestyle, share their profile with friends on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and become eligible to win a unique 24-hour Fiesta experience.
Pick Your Fiesta Profile
To join the ‘24-Hour Fiesta Project’, participants must “LIKE” the Ford Fiesta Facebook fan page (https://www.facebook.com/FordFiesta) and discover their unique Fiesta Profile by taking the 24-Hour Fiesta Quiz found on the campaign tab.
The Fiesta Profile obtained from the quiz should match the participant’s personality. A participant may choose to re-take the quiz, with only the latest quiz result being considered as their official Fiesta Profile.
The eight Fiesta Profiles include:
· The Fiesta Sosyalista (1am-4am): without a doubt, the life of the party.
· The Fiesta Sunrise Soldier (4am-7am): the first to seize the day, whether it’s laps at dawn or a game of one-on-one before work.
· The Fiesta Zen Dreamer (7am-10am): loves to unwind with a hot cup of coffee or sit down with a good book.
· The Fiesta Escape Artist (10am-1pm): a nature freak who loves the journey as much as the destination.
· The Fiesta Art-Holic (1pm-4pm): has good eyes and skills for color, line, form and other elements that can be used to be aesthetically pleasing.
· The Fiesta Chic Addict (4pm-7pm): lives by one word, Fashion. One who discovers it, makes it and owns it.
· The Fiesta Charmer (7pm-10pm): lives by the rule that the best things in life are better when shared with friends.
· Fiesta Tech Guru (10pm-1am): knows how to cleverly work and stay connected with every computer, tablet and smart phone.
Share and Increase Your Chance to Win
Each participant can earn points by sharing their Fiesta Profile with friends on their social networks, via sites that include Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
Points are earned by posting their Fiesta Profile to their social networks and using the campaign hashtag #24HRFIESTA, as well as participating in the weekly polls on the Ford Fiesta Facebook fan page. The more the participants share, the more they increase their score and chances of becoming a finalist.
The participants scoring in the top five for each Fiesta Profile – or a total of 40 semi-finalists – will be announced on Thursday, August 8. This will be based on the participants’ individual scores and points earned throughout the project period.
The 40 semi-finalists will each have one week – until Wednesday, August 14 – to submit a one-minute video, five photos, or both, demonstrating why they best represent their respective Fiesta Profiles.
Representatives of Ford Philippines will judge the semi-finalists, basing overall scores on each participant’s online ‘social clout’, as well as the originality, creativity and representation of their Fiesta Profile video and/or photos.
Eight Winners for a 24-Hour Fiesta Experience
One person from each Fiesta Profile - or a total of eight winners – will be announced on Tuesday, August 20. Each of the winners, along with two of their friends, will get to experience the class-leading new Ford Fiesta through a custom-made 24-hour itinerary based on their Fiesta Profile.
The winning itineraries can range from an all-expense paid shopping spree, to a VIP movie experience, to even a celebrity make-over experience.
“We’ve had fantastic successes with our previous launch campaigns using unique, interactive and engaging consumer initiatives,” said Prudz Castillo, AVP for Marketing, Ford Philippines. “The ‘24-Hour Fiesta Project’ is another great way to connect our segment-leading vehicles with the lives and lifestyles of Filipinos.”