Click here for all of the Ford and Lincoln news, photos, videos and media coverage from the 2013 North American International Auto Show.
DETROIT – Ford Motor Company, its vehicles and two of the company’s engines recently were honored for excellence during this year’s North American International Auto Show.
Below is a listing a number of those recognitions that were bestowed upon the company and its products.
North American Car and Truck of the Year Finalists:
• Ford Fusion (Car) and Ford C-MAX (Truck)
Eyes on Design Awards:
• Best Concept Vehicle (Ford Atlas Concept) [tied with Nissan Resonance Crossover, runner up Lincoln MKC Concept])
AUTOWEEK Magazine Awards:
• Most Significant Vehicle Award (Ford Atlas Concept)
Road and Travel Magazine Awards:
• 2013 Truck of the Year (Ford C-Max)
Automotive News World Congress – 2013 Polk Loyalty Awards:
• Manufacturer of the Year (Ford Motor Company)
• Brand of the Year (Ford)
• African-American Market (Ford)
• Mid/Full-Size Pickup (Ford F-Series)
• Luxury (Lincoln MKZ)
• Sports Car (Ford Mustang)
Ward’s AutoWorld 10 Best Engines Awards:
• 2.0-liter EcoBoost in Ford Focus ST and Ford Taurus
• 5.8-liter Ford Shelby GT500 engine
• Play Car of the Year (Ford Mustang)
• Work Car of the Year (Ford F-150)
• Shopper’s Choice Award Nominations (Ford Mustang and Ford Edge)