- 1.0-Litre EcoBoost-Powered Fiesta R2 Rally Car Breaks Cover
Ford’s award-winning 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine will make its rallying debut this year, powering an updated Ford Fiesta R2.
- Hirvonen Signs Off In Style
M-Sport World Rally Team’s Mikko Hirvonen and Jarmo Lehtinen brought their FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) careers to an end in style at the weekend – securing second place at Wales Rally GB.
- Rallye de France Alsace
BRENTWOOD, England - M-Sport World Rally Team’s Mikko Hirvonen and Elfyn Evans finished Rallye de France Alsace with fifth and sixth places respectively.
- Ford Pays Tribute to Rally Legend Björn Waldegård
BRENTWOOD, England – Glowing tributes have been paid to former Ford rally driver Björn Waldegård who passed away at the weekend. He was 70.
- Fiesta RS WRC Ace Evans Finishes Fourth in Germany
COLOGNE, Germany - Elfyn Evans completed Rallye Deutschland with his best ever performance in the FIA World Rally Championship – powering his Ford Fiesta RS WRC to fourth place and his first ever stage win.
- Fiesta RS World Rally Cars In Action In ADAC Rallye Deutschland
TRIER, Germany - M-Sport World Rally Team’s drivers Mikko Hirvonen and Elfyn Evans will be looking to make an impression on asphalt next week as the FIA World Rally Championship embarks on the first pure Tarmac event of the year – the ADAC Rallye Deutschland.
- Solid ‘Finnish’ at Fiesta-Filled Finland
HELSINKI, Finland - Mikko Hirvonen and Elfyn Evans completed Rally Finland in fifth and seventh places respectively in their Fiesta RS WRCs yesterday.
- More than 1 in 2 Choose Ford Fiesta for Rally Poland
COLOGNE, Germany, June 20, 2014 – More than half the competitors at next week’s Rally Poland (26 - 29 June), round seven of the FIA World Rally Championship, will be at the wheel of specially-built Ford Fiesta rally cars.
- Podium Joy for Fiesta Crew in Portugal
LISBON, Portugal - M-Sport World Rally Team’s Mikko Hirvonen and Jarmo Lehtinen were back on form at this weekend’s Vodafone Rally de Portugal.
- Solid Finish to Ford’s 2014 Dakar Rally
VALPARAISO, Chile – Lucio Alvarez and Ronnie Graue finished the Ford Ranger’s Dakar Rally debut in 22nd position after safely completing the short final speed test in Chile today.
- Strong Show from Argentine Alvarez in Arid Atacama
EL SALVADOR, Chile – Team Ford Racing’s Lucio Alvarez and Ronnie Graue displayed the speed and strength of their Ranger when they claimed their second consecutive top 10 finish on the longest and toughest stage of the Dakar Rally today.
- Alvarez and Ranger Storm the Sand
ANTOFAGASTA, Chile – Lucio Alvarez and Ronnie Graue powered their Ford Ranger to ninth place in today’s 10th stage of the Dakar Rally from Iquique to Antofagasta in Chile.
- Atacama Sand Becalms Alvarez and Graue
IQUIQUE, Chile – Lucio Alvarez and Ronnie Graue were on course for a top 10 finish in today’s ninth stage of the Dakar Rally until the legendary dunes of the Atacama Desert left their hopes buried in deep sand.
- Dusty Dakar Leaves Alvarez Choking in the Dirt
CALAMA, CHILE – A frustrated Lucio Alvarez and Ronnie Graue finished today’s eighth stage of the Dakar Rally in 21st position after driving for almost the entire length of the 302 km route trapped in dust kicked up by the car ahead.
- In for the Long Dakar Haul
SALTA, Argentina – While the primary focus of the Dakar Rally is obviously on the competitors, there is also a massive Dakar machine that operates behind the scenes looking after the competitors, vehicles, assistance crews, medical and catering staff, organizers, timekeepers, sponsors and media contingent - around 3 000 people all-in.
- Best Yet as Team Ford Racing Finishes 7th on Dakar Stage 5
TUCUMÁN, ARGENTINA – It was an encouraging turn of fortunes for Team Ford Racing today when Argentines Lucio Alvarez and Ronnie Graue (308) powered their Ranger to the seventh fastest time on stage five of the Dakar Rally, from Chilecito to Tucumán.
- Argentines Alvarez and Graue Show Fighting Spirit
CHILECITO, ARGENTINA – Team Ford Racing enjoyed an encouraging performance in stage four of the 2014 Dakar Rally today when Argentines Lucio Alvarez and Ronnie Graue finished the gruelling test 16th in their Ranger.
- Dakar Strikes Back as Ford Racing Ranger Hits Trouble on Day 3
SAN JUAN, Argentina – The 2014 Dakar Rally was designed to be the toughest edition yet in its sixth year since moving to South America, and it has turned out to be exactly that – particularly on the third stage from San Rafael to San Juan.
- Tough First Day on Dakar Rally for Ford
SAN LUIS, Argentina – Team Ford Racing made its highly anticipated competitive debut on the Dakar Rally today. The event lived up to its reputation as one of the world’s toughest races with both crews unfortunately picking up mechanical woes.
- Ford Rangers Ready For “The Ultimate Test of Man And Machine”
PRETORIA, South Africa – Team Ford Racing makes its official Dakar Rally debut with two South African-built Rangers in the gruelling 2014 event, taking place from 5-18 January in South America.
- Kubica to Pilot Fiesta RS WRC in 2014 World Rally Championship
BRENTWOOD, England – Former Formula One driver Robert Kubica will contest all 13 rounds of next season’s World Rally Championship in a Lotos-supported Ford Fiesta RS WRC.
- Ford Makes Dakar Rally Debut in 2014
ROSARIO, ARGENTINA – Team Ford Racing makes its official Dakar Rally debut with two South African-built Ford Rangers in the grueling 2014 event, taking place from 5-18 January in South America.
- Team Ford Racing Focuses on Fitness and Preparation for Dakar Rally 2014
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA - The Dakar Rally is widely regarded as the toughest race in the world, and requires a high level of physical fitness, endurance and mental focus in order to succeed.
- Block Wins First Global Rallycross Race; Heikkinen, Foust and Block Take 1-2-3 in Championship for Ford
LAS VEGAS – “Stoked.” That’s the initial reaction from Ken Block after he took his Fiesta ST to a first career Global Rallycross Championship (GRC) win tonight in Las Vegas.
- Ford Claim 2013 Rally Championship
PRETORIA, South Africa — Mark Cronje and Robin Houghton dominated this season’s South African National Rally Championship wrapping up the title at the Polokwane Rally. Claiming yet another victory in their Fiesta S2000 the pair comfortably surged ahead of their nearest rivals with one round remaining in the season.
- Ford Fiesta Heads to Lake Superior Performance Rally for the Ultimate Rally America Championship Fight
HOUGHTON, Mich. – Ford Fiesta starts Rally America’s final national championship event this weekend at Lake Superior Performance Rally (LSPR) with four championships in sight.
- Ken Block Heats up the Pavement in Toronto
TORONTO - Ken Block, professional rally driver, social media sensation and all-around cool guy was heating up the pavement in Toronto recently, helping Ford of Canada launch the all-new Ford Fiesta ST.
- A Commitment to Global Rallycross Meant Full Domination for Ford After Clinching a Third Manufacturers’ Championship at X Games LA
DEARBORN - The 1-2 finish by Toomas Heikkinen and Tanner Foust at X Games LA earned Ford a third consecutive Manufacturers’ Championship in Global Rallycross, making history by clinching with three rounds left in the season.
- Toomas Heikkinen Edges Tanner Foust for Fifth Straight Global Rallycross Victory
HAMPTON, Ga. - Toomas Heikkinen followed up his X Games Los Angeles gold medal by making Global Rallycross history on Saturday night at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- Ford Clinches Global RallyCross Manufacturers' Championship as Heikkinen and Foust Take Gold and Silver at X Games Los Angeles
IRWINDALE, Calif. –Toomas “Topi” Heikkinen landed his fourth consecutive series victory to win gold while Tanner Foust claimed silver at X Games Los Angeles on Sunday as Ford Racing clinched the Global Rallycross manufacturers’ championship.