- New Season, New Look for M-Sport Ford Fiesta RS WRC
Ford Fiesta RS WRC was voted the best looking car in the World Rally Championship last season and this year’s version looks even more striking.
- Fiesta RS WRC To Make Asphalt Debut in Rallye Deutschland
M-Sport World Rally Team drivers, Elfyn Evans and Ott Tänak, will face a new challenge this week as the 2015 Fiesta RS WRC makes its asphalt debut at the ninth round of the FIA World Rally Championship, the ADAC Rallye Deutschland.
- Faster Fiesta RS WRC to Make Global Debut in Portugal
BRENTWOOD, England – A new evolution of the Ford Fiesta RS WRC will make its competitive debut on the Portuguese stages of the FIA World Rally Championship this weekend.
- ‘Drowned’ Ford Fiesta RS WRC Finishes Rally Mexico after 10 Hours at the Bottom of a Lake
A Ford Fiesta RS WRC which spent 10 hours submerged at the bottom of a lake has defied all the odds by finishing Rally Mexico.
- Rare Focus RS WRC Goes Under the Hammer
A rare 2005 Ford Focus RS World Rally Car is predicted to fetch big money when it goes on sale at Silverstone Auctions on the 22nd February.
- Podium Finish for Ford in Spain
BRENTWOOD, England - Mikko Hirvonen and Jarmo Lehtinen piloted their Ford Fiesta RS WRC to the third step of the podium at the 50th edition of RallyRACC - Rally de España this weekend.
- Evans Secures Career-Best Finish at Rally Mexico
BRENTWOOD, England – Up and coming rally ace Elfyn Evans secured a career-best fourth place at Rally Mexico yesterday.
- Five Ford Fiestas Finishes in Top 10 on Rally Sweden
BRENTWOOD, England - Mikko Hirvonen and Elfyn Evans may be poles apart in terms of Rally Sweden experience, but both M-Sport World Rally Team drivers put in a solid performance at the FIA World Rally Championship’s only snow event of the year.
- M-Sport Reveals New Livery for 2014 Fiesta RS WRC
BRENTWOOD, England - With the 2014 FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) fast approaching, the M-Sport World Rally Team has revealed its all-new livery for the year ahead. The innovative blue and black Ford Fiesta RS WRC will be piloted by Mikko Hirvonen and Elfyn Evans on all 13 rounds of the up-coming season.
- Ford Fan Hirvonen and Fiesta RS WRC Reunite for 2014 World Rally Championship
BRENTWOOD, England – Former Ford World Rally Team driver Mikko Hirvonen will be back behind the wheel of a Fiesta RS WRC in 2014 after agreeing terms with M-Sport.
- WRC Heads to Wales for Season Finale
BRENTWOOD, England - The 2013 FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) concludes with the legendary Wales Rally GB this weekend and the Qatar M-Sport team will be gunning flat out for victory.
- Fiesta Ace Neuville Finishes Fourth in Spain
BRENTWOOD, England - The Qatar M-Sport squad put in a solid performance in the penultimate round of the FIA World Rally Championship (WRC) at RallyRACC Rally de España this weekend with the Cumbrian outfit’s range of Ford Fiesta rally cars accounting for 60 per cent of the overall top-ten.
- Neuville Flies in France
BRENTWOOD, England - The Qatar M-Sport squad were left to ask what could have been as Rallye de France-Alsace came to a close.