- Ford COO Mark Fields Leads This Year’s United Way for Southeastern Michigan Community Giving Campaign to Exceed $40 Million Goal – Largest Increase in 17 Years
DETROIT – Ford Motor Company Chief Operating Officer Mark Fields, who also serves as United Way for Southeastern Michigan campaign chair, and United Way for Southeastern Michigan President and CEO Michael J. Brennan announced today that more than $40 million was raised in the 2013-2014 campaign to benefit the greater Detroit communities the nonprofit organization supports.
- President of The Americas Shares His Thoughts on the Importance of the United Way Mission
DEARBORN - The United Way has been touching lives in communities throughout America for more than 125 years, and I’d like to share a story about how the United Way has impacted me.
- GO FURTHER: United Way Giving Campaign Kicks Off Today
DEARBORN - Building strong communities everywhere we live and work has always been a part of our DNA at Ford where we Go Further.
- Torch Lighting Ceremony Ignites Annual Fundraising Campaign
DETROIT – Early Friday morning, Mark Fields, Ford Motor Company chief operating officer and 2013/2014 Campaign Chair for the United Way of Southeast Michigan, along with a number of business and community leaders, came together for the local United Way chapters’ annual torch lighting ceremony. The ceremony kicks off a new campaign season and this year, the goals are grand.
- United Way for Southeastern Michigan Lights Torch to Kick Off $40 Million Community Giving Campaign
DETROIT – Ford Motor Company Chief Operating Officer Mark Fields, who also serves as chair of United Way for Southeastern Michigan’s 2013 campaign, kicked off the annual community giving initiative today with a symbolic torch-lighting ceremony at Detroit’s Hart Plaza.