- Ford Delivers Class-Leading Fuel Efficiency, Segment First Technology for Transit Connect Van
Ford today announced the Transit Connect van will offer customers new powertrain options with class-leading fuel efficiency, and segment-first driver-assistance and connectivity technologies from the summer.
- Ford Shuttle Service Upgrades Fleet, Saves Money
A transformation is taking place across the Ford Dearborn campus that aims to save the company thousands of dollars each year.
- Ford Transit Connect Wagon: The Unminivan Breaks from Traditional Seven-Passenger People Mover
LOS ANGELES – Think of the all-new 2014 Ford Transit Connect Wagon as the #unminivan.
- Ford Transit Connect Wagon Earns Government's Highest Safety Rating
DEARBORN - The 2014 Ford Transit Connect Wagon has earned a five-star Overall Vehicle Score from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the government’s highest possible overall rating.
- All-New Ford Transit and Transit Connect Take Double Win in Gruelling Arctic Van Test
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company has achieved a landmark double victory in one of the most gruelling tests of vehicle performance on the planet – the Arctic Van Test.
- Happy Hug a Tall Person Day
DEARBORN - The functional and fun Ford Transit Connect Wagon, endorsed by Tall Clubs International as the perfect vehicle for the “vertically gifted,” wishes tall friends across the globe a Happy Hug a Tall Person Day!
- All-New Ford Transit Connect Delivers Best-in-Class 30 MPG Highway
DEARBORN - Ford Transit Connect van can add best-in-class fuel economy to its long list of features. The 2014 Transit Connect van has an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency rating of 30 mpg, making it best-in-class. It also has best-in-class cargo space, towing and payload, with its segment-leading EcoBoost® engine rated at 178 horsepower and 184 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Transit Connect Endorsed by Tall Clubs International, Best Vehicle for the Vertically Gifted
CHICAGO - The all-new Ford Transit Connect is standing a little taller after being endorsed by Tall Clubs International as a vehicle that brings fit and comfort to the “vertically gifted.”
- Voters Tell Ford to Build the Hackmobile Transit Connect Wagon
DEARBORN – The Hackmobile has been selected as the winning design of Ultimate Maker Vehicle Challenge, a contest presented by Ford Motor Company and MAKE magazine that featured 10 teams competing to create the ultimate Ford Transit Connect Wagon for the do-it-yourself enthusiast.
- Ford to Drive Growth in 2014
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company next year will launch 23 new vehicles to customers around the world, open three more manufacturing facilities and add more than 5,000 new jobs in the United States to meet growing demand for its products.
- Vandemonium Builds as MAKE Magazine and Ford Ask Voters to Choose Ultimate Do-It-Yourself Transit Connect
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company and MAKE magazine are asking for the public’s help in deciding among 10 innovative proposals for a one-of-a-kind Ford Transit Connect Wagon as part of the Ultimate Maker Vehicle Challenge.
- 2014 Ford Transit Connect Gets Sizzling New Look Courtesy of Hot Wheels for SEMA
LAS VEGAS – Ford Motor Company’s 2014 Transit Connect is tearing up the Las Vegas Strip with a sizzling new look courtesy of Hot Wheels®.
- New Transit Connect Makes a French Connection
PARIS, France – Ford’s new Transit Connect this week makes its French debut at the international building exhibition BATIMAT in Paris.
- Next-Generation Ford Transit Connect Taxi: ‘Taxi of the Future’ Arrives in Hong Kong
HONG KONG — Ford Motor Company today unveiled the all-new 2014 Transit Connect Taxi – purpose-built for the for Hong Kong market – that provides an unmatched combination of performance, passenger comfort, safety, and flexibility.
- Next-Generation Ford Transit Connect Taxi: Taxi of the Future with Increased Space, Performance and CNG/LPG Capability
DEARBORN - Ford, America’s commercial truck and van leader, introduces the all-new 2014 Transit Connect Taxi, providing best-in-class performance, low operating costs, and improved comfort and flexibility for the North American taxi market.
- Transit Connect Wins ‘International Van of the Year 2014’
MOSCOW – The Transit Connect has been named “International Van of the Year 2014” at the COMTRANS commercial vehicle exhibition in Moscow as Ford became the first single manufacturer to win the award for two consecutive years.
- All-New Ford Transit Connect Offers Class-Leading Fuel Economy, Load Carrying Ability and Durability
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford’s all-new Ford Transit Connect, offers van operators class-leading fuel economy, load carrying ability and durability and is now available to order in European showrooms for delivery in late 2013.
- All-New Ford Transit Connect Delivers Smart Cargo Solutions
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford’s all-new Transit Connect delivers class-leading load-carrying capability to make work easier for plumbers, electricians and other trades.
- All-New Ford Transit Connect Offers Best-in-Class Fuel Efficiency
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford has announced the all-new Ford Transit Connect that will be launched later this year will offer best-in-class fuel efficiency
- Ford in the Press (Week 17)
Ford Transit Custom, Ford Fiesta ST, Ford Kuga and Ford Transit Connect are all big winners in the press this week...
- Ford Announces All-Star Line-Up for International CV Show
BIRMINGHAM, England – Ford will exhibit its widest and most high-tech line-up of commercial vehicles ever at the International CV Show 2013 at the NEC, Birmingham.