- How Do You Prepare the All-New Ford Transit for Ten Year’s Hard Labour? With Six Months of Intense Punishment
LOMMEL, Belgium – Few products now come with the expectation they will work just as well ten years down the line – especially if they are likely to be subjected to an extremely punishing working life, day in, day out.
- All-New Ford Transit: Better Gas Mileage Than E-Series; Best-in-Class Gas Engine Torque, Cargo Capacity
DEARBORN, Mich. – The all-new 2015 Ford Transit, America’s newest Built Ford Tough van, delivers as much as 46 percent better gas mileage than Ford E-Series and offers Ford van customers more choices and capability than ever.
- Fleet Customers, Commercial Business Owners, Ford Dealers Invited to Test Drive All-New Ford Transit on National Truth About Transit Tour
Ford Motor Company is offering an exclusive opportunity for fleet owners, commercial customers and dealers to drive and learn about the all-new 2015 Ford Transit.
- Ford Transit Drives off with Van of The Year Award
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford Transit has been named TheVanWebsite.co.uk’s Van of the Year 2014.
- 2,000 New KCAP Employees Start Production of 2015 Ford Transit Van
Supported by 2,000 new employees and a $1.1 billion investment, the all-new Ford Transit van rolls off the line at Kansas City Assembly Plant today, as Ford aims to strengthen its leadership in the commercial vehicle segment.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 21.03.14
The Ford Transit family and new Ford Focus all feature prominently in the press this week.
- All-New Ford Transit and Transit Connect Take Double Win in Gruelling Arctic Van Test
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company has achieved a landmark double victory in one of the most gruelling tests of vehicle performance on the planet – the Arctic Van Test.
- Ford Motor Company Announces the Launch of the Ford Transit in Malaysia
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia — Ford Motor Company and Sime Darby Auto Connexion (SDAC) this week announced that the locally-assembled Ford Transit commercial van will be available in Ford showrooms throughout Malaysia early next month.
- Ford Transit Custom Ambulances to the Rescue for Bavarian Red Cross
COLOGNE, Germany - The Bavarian Red Cross (BRK) has taken delivery of the first four of 300 brand new Ford Transit Custom ambulances.
- All-new Ford Transit Delivers Unrivalled Cost of Ownership and Load Carrying Capability; Flagship Model Available to Order Now
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford’s all-new Transit commercial vehicle will provide businesses with best-in-class cost-of-ownership and load carrying capability when it hits European roads early in 2014.
- Ford to Drive Growth in 2014
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company next year will launch 23 new vehicles to customers around the world, open three more manufacturing facilities and add more than 5,000 new jobs in the United States to meet growing demand for its products.
- L'argus Magazine Crowns Ford Transit Connect Van of the Year 2014
PARIS, France – Ford Transit Connect has been crowned Van of the Year 2014 by French Magazine L’argus.
- Ford Transit Voted UK’s Favourite Large Used Van
BRENTWOOD, England - The Ford Transit claimed victory in the 3.5-tonne van category at the 2013 Commercial Motor Used Truck of the Year Awards.
- Vandemonium in Vegas! Ford Prepares to Unleash 10 Custom Transit Connect Vehicles at SEMA 2013
DEARBORN - Ford’s all-new Transit Connect Wagon and Transit Connect cargo van will roar into the Specialty Equipment Market Association’s annual show with 10 custom-modified versions at the Las Vegas Convention Center Nov. 5-8.
- New High-Roof Ford Transit Custom Now Available to Order
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford has announced a new high-roof version of the Transit Custom one-tonne commercial vehicle offering 20 per cent more load volume than the low-roof model is now available to order in Europe for delivery later this year.
- Ford Thanks Southampton City with Transit Minibus Donation
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford has donated one of the last Transit mini-buses built at its Southampton Assembly Plant to Southampton City Council, in recognition of its long-standing relationship with the city and its community.
- Ford Celebrates Production of 7 Millionth Transit Van
NANCHANG, China — Ford Motor Company today announced production of the seven millionth Transit, the popular commercial van launched in 1965 in Europe and now being extended to 118 markets across six continents.
- Ford Celebrates Production of 7 Millionth Transit Van
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company today announced production of the seven millionth Transit, the popular commercial van launched in 1965 in Europe and now being extended to 118 markets across six continents.
- Transit Wins Major British Gas Order
BRENTWOOD, England – British Gas has ordered 520 Transit models for use by its central heating engineers.
- Kansas City Assembly Plant to Add Third Shift to Meet Ford F-150 Truck Demand
CLAYCOMO, Mo. - Ford Motor Company’s Kansas City Assembly Plant (KCAP) announced plans Thursday to add a third shift to keep up with customer demand for the Ford F-150. The announcement comes after the company’s $1.1 billion investment in 2011, which supported manufacturing upgrades and retooling at the Claycomo plant.
- Ford Adding 2,000-Plus Jobs at Kansas City Assembly to Support Surging F-150 Demand, Ford Transit Launch
CLAYCOMO, Mo. – Ford, the industry’s truck leader, will add more than 2,000 jobs at its Kansas City Assembly Plant to meet surging demand for the Ford F-150 and planned production of the all-new Ford Transit.
- South Africa Celebrates New Vehicle Launches with Employees
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa — Ford Motor Company of South Africa (FMCSA) employees recently attended the much awaited launch of the new Ford Fiesta, Kuga and Transit in Johannesburg.
- Transit Custom and Ranger Win UK Awards
Brentwood, England – Ford has claimed a double victory at the 2013 Trade Van Driver Awards, with the Transit Custom and Ranger pick-up receiving top honours.
- Ford to Reveal Complete New Transit Family in Birmingham
BRENTWOOD, ENGLAND - Ford of Europe will deliver the final stage in the renewal of its entire commercial vehicle line-up at the Birmingham CV Show on April 9
- All-New Ford Transit Chassis Cab and Cutaway Versions Join Widest Range of Commercial Chassis Offerings
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company announced today the introduction of the all-new Transit chassis cab and cutaway models, engineered to tackle an almost unlimited variety of specialized jobs and vocations.
- Ford Transit Endures 10 years of Punishment in 180 Days
LOMMEL, Belgium – Ford’s Transit engineers are well-known for their passion for commercial vehicles. In the case of the all-new Transit Custom one-tonne van it was more like tough love.
- Ford Announces All-Star Line-Up for International CV Show
BIRMINGHAM, England – Ford will exhibit its widest and most high-tech line-up of commercial vehicles ever at the International CV Show 2013 at the NEC, Birmingham.
- Social Media Hub: The 2014 Transit Combinator
DEARBORN - Business owners looking for the perfect company van to fit their business can do just that with the new 2014 Transit Combinator.
- Built Ford Tough Defines Commercial Van Lineup at NAIAS
DETROIT - When we hear the words “Built Ford Tough” most of us think of Ford’s best-selling F-Series trucks. But the mantra also defines the company’s commercial van lineup, and that message is being reinforced this year with the introduction of the new Transit family of vehicles at the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS).
- Ford Sales in Russia Up 11 per cent in 2012; Focus, Kuga and Transit Achieve Record Sales in December
MOSCOW, Russia – Ford Sollers today confirmed that Ford vehicle sales in Russia increased by 11 per cent in 2012, with 130,815 units sold in total.