- Taurus ‘Thinks Big’ to Appeal to Middle East Buyers Desiring Large Vehicles, Options
DUBAI, UAE – A leader in performance, technology and design, the Taurus is well-equipped to help Ford retain its dominance in the Middle East’s D/E car segment.
- Ford All-Wheel-Drive Retail Sales Up 72 Percent Since 2009, Surpassing Industry Growth Rate
DEARBORN – Ford is capitalizing on the popularity of all-wheel-drive technology, with its AWD sales growing 72 percent since 2009, outpacing the industry growth rate of 53 percent. In 2012, more than 20 percent of the industry’s new car and utility vehicles were sold with AWD systems.
- 2013 Ford Taurus and Explorer, Lincoln MKS Earn NHTSA’s Highest NCAP Overall Vehicle Score
DEARBORN – Three Ford Motor Company vehicles – the 2013 Ford Taurus, Ford Explorer and Lincoln MKS – earned a top safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). These vehicles earned a five-star Overall Vehicle Score in NHTSA New Car Assessment Program (NCAP) testing, which combines vehicle performance in frontal and side-impact crash tests and resistance to rollover.
- 2013 Taurus Sales Off to Strong Start, Bolstered by Popular Ad Campaign
DEARBORN - The 2013 Ford Taurus – with its refreshed styling, enhanced driving experience and optional 2.0-liter EcoBoost engine – is drawing more and more customers to Ford showrooms.
- 2013 Ford Taurus EPA-Certified at Class-Leading 32 MPG with New 2.0-Liter EcoBoost Engine
DEARBORN – The 2013 Ford Taurus, the Blue Oval’s technology and performance flagship sedan, is now certified by the EPA as the class leader in large sedan city and highway fuel economy.