- Demand for New Ford Focus ST Doubles
Ford Focus ST sales have doubled since the introduction of a new model with an expanded petrol and diesel engine line-up for the first time in early 2015, with customers purchasing 10,000 vehicles in the first 10 months of the year.
- Ford Posts Best October European Vehicle Sales Since 2009
Ford has posted its best October European total vehicle sales since 2009, and seen its commercial vehicle sales record their highest October figure since 1993.
- Ford of Britain Boosts Sales Lead Across All Sectors
UK market leader Ford recorded 101,598 65-plate registrations during September and October, as it stretched its sales leads in total vehicle, car and commercial vehicles.
- New Ford Car Sales Soar 11.6% in Germany in October
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Germany has announced an 11.6 per cent increase in new car registrations for October when compared with the same month last year.
- Ford Reports Record Third Quarter Pre-Tax Profit of $2.7 Billion; Net Income $1.9 Billion
Today, Ford Motor Company reported its 2015 third quarter financial results. The company delivered a record pre-tax profit of $2.7 billion, up $1.5 billion from a year ago. Ford also posted net income of $1.9 billion, up $1.1 billion from the same period in 2014. This was the 25th consecutive profitable quarter for the company.
- All-new Ford Focus RS Accelerates up to 1,500 Orders in the UK
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford’s all-new Focus RS has raced up to 1,500 orders from UK buyers without a single test drive being taken.
- Ford Exceeds 70,000 UK Sales in September and Records Best Ever Monthly CV Registrations
Ford total vehicle sales exceeded 70,000 in the UK in September as the company recorded its all-time best-ever month for commercial vehicle (CV) sales with 16,526 registrations.
- Ford Europe Sales Rise 12% in August on Demand for Mondeo, SUVs; Ford Takes No. 1 in Commercial Vehicles
FRANKFURT, Germany – Ford Motor Company sales in Europe rose 12 per cent in August fuelled by increasing demand for the new Mondeo and strengthening sales of SUVs and commercial vehicles.
- Market Leader Ford is First and Second in UK Car and CV Sales in August
Ford models were first and second in UK car sales and commercial vehicle (CV) sales in August, putting the company in pole position for the bumper September registration-plate-change sales month.
- Ford’s European Sales Growth Continues In July
Ford’s vehicle sales in Europe increased again in July on the back of strong demand for its all-new and freshened models, led by the all-new Mondeo large car, EcoSport compact SUV, and Transit commercial vehicle range.
- Ford Stretches UK Lead in July with Sales Hat-Trick
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford models were first second and third in UK total vehicle sales in July and the company stretched its car sales lead over its nearest rival by 48 per cent, compared with July 2014.
- Ford Fiesta No.1 in Europe in First Half of 2015
The Ford Fiesta was the No.1 selling small car in Europe for the first half of 2015.
- Ford Reports Strong Second Quarter Results; Pre-Tax Profit $2.9 Billion; Net Income $1.9 Billion
Ford Motor Company today reported its 2015 second quarter financial results. The company delivered a pre- tax profit of $2.9 billion, up $269 million or 10 percent from a year ago. The company also posted net income of $1.9 billion, up $574 million or 44 percent from the same period in 2014. This was the 24th consecutive profitable quarter for Ford.
- Ford Ranger Outpaces Rivals in Germany as Ford CV Sales Soar
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford Ranger is leaving rivals chocking in its dust following a storming start to 2015 in Germany.
- Ford Europe Sales Soar 16% in June, Boosting Market Share; Strong Sales in First Half of 2015 Propelled by New Vehicles
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Europe sales growth outpaced the overall industry in June and the first half of the year on the back of strong demand for its new models, led by the all-new Mondeo sedan, Kuga and EcoSport SUVs, and Transit commercial vehicles.
- Ford of Britain Announces Best June Sales Since 1989
Ford of Britain’s total vehicle sales and share increased in June, compared with June 2014, stretching its sales lead over its nearest competitors and notching up the best June sales for Ford for more than 25 years.
- Strong Demand for New Models Continues to Drive Ford’s European Sales Growth
Ford of Europe’s vehicle sales increased again in May on the back of strong demand for its all-new and updated models, led by the all-new Mondeo, EcoSport SUV and Transit commercial vehicle range.
- Ford Outpaces UK Market Growth in May and Stretches Sales Lead
Ford total vehicle, car and commercial vehicle (CV) sales and share increased in May, compared with May 2014, as it beat overall UK market growth and stretched its sales lead in each of these sectors over its nearest competitors.
- Ford’s European Sales Continue to Grow in April Driven by Strong Demand for New Vehicles
Ford of Europe’s vehicle sales increased again in April on the back of strong demand for its all-new and updated models, led by the Mondeo, Kuga, EcoSport and Transit commercial vehicle range.
- Ford New Car Registrations Jump 12.9% in Germany
Ford of Germany has recorded its highest April market share for more than ten years.
- Transit Centres and Transit24 Accelerate Ford CV Sales in the UK
Ford has now opened 105 specialist Transit Centres in the UK with a comprehensive service promise – Transit24 – to ensure an elite aftersales service to match Ford’s award-winning CV range.
- Ford Sales Growth Continues to Outpace the Market in Europe in First Quarter; Ford Claims No. 1 Spot in CV Sales
Ford Motor Company’s overall sales in Europe continued to outpace industry growth in the first quarter of 2015 and the company has now become the European industry’s top commercial vehicle seller.
- Ford Sales In Germany Increased 19.6% In March
Sales of Ford cars and commercial vehicles in Germany increased by 19.6 per cent in March, to more than 26,000 units, compared with prior year.
- Ford’s European Sales and Market Share Increase Again in February Driven by Strong Demand for its New Vehicles
Ford of Europe’s all-new and refreshed models – led by the Mondeo, Kuga, EcoSport and Transit commercial vehicle range – helped the company increase sales and market share again in February.
- Ford Sales Growth in Europe Continues to Outpace Market: Highest January Share Since 2012; CV Sales Up 33 Per Cent
COLOGNE, Germany – Driven by strong customer demand for its new vehicles – including the all-new Mondeo now being rolled out to Ford dealerships across Europe – Ford’s sales and market share in Europe continued to grow in January.
- Ford Trucks’ Brazilian Market Share Increases 4.6% in January
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – Ford Trucks kicked 2015 off on a positive note, with a 4.6% increase in market share in January. It had the highest growth among all Brazilian commercial truck manufacturers and boosted its market share to 18.2% - the best performance in two years.
- Ford of Britain Announces Strong Sales Start to 2015
Ford was the clear leader in total vehicle, car and CV sales in January as it commenced its 39th consecutive year of UK car sales dominance and is on track to complete 50 consecutive years of UK commercial vehicle (CV) sales leadership.
- New Products Drive Ford of Europe’s 2014 Share Increase
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Europe increased sales and gained market share in 2014 on strong demand for its new cars and commercial vehicles.
- Ford Accelerates Growth in Germany in 2014: Sales Increase by Double Overall Industry Average
COLOGNE, Germany - Gains in passenger car and commercial vehicle sales coupled with strong demand from the private and commercial sectors helped Ford accelerate growth in Germany in 2014.
- Ford Boosts CV Sales and Extends UK Market Lead in 2014
Ford strengthened its UK market lead in 2014 while recording 38 consecutive years of car sales leadership and 49 years of UK commercial vehicle (CV) sales leadership. Ford’s sales lead increased in all sectors.