- Continued Gains for Ford in South Africa at Start of 2016
Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) has carried the strong sales momentum it achieved throughout last year into 2016, recording its best-ever January with a total of 6,524 vehicles sold and its best-ever market share for the month of 14.7%.
- Ford Back on Top as No.1 Commercial Vehicle Brand in Europe in 2015; All-new Transit Line-up Drives Demand
Ford’s renewed and expanded Transit commercial vehicle line-up achieved another milestone in 2015 as Ford became Europe’s No.1 top-selling commercial vehicle brand – for the first time in 18 years.
- Ford of Europe Delivers $259M Profit in 2015
Ford of Europe delivered a full-year pre-tax profit of $259 million for 2015, achieving a goal first set in late 2012 with the launch of Ford’s transformation plan.
- Ford CV Registrations Reach All-Time High in Germany in 2015
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford, the number one CV in brand in Europe, enjoyed spectacular success in the sector in Germany in 2015 with registrations reaching record levels, up 18 per cent compared with the previous year.
- Ford Makes Strides in European Direct Markets in 2015; Announces Expansion Plans for 2016
Ford increased its market share in European Direct Markets in 2015, in spite of political and economical uncertainty in the region.
- Ford Achieves Record Sales in 2015
PRETORIA, South Africa, – Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) wrapped up an exceptional 2015, with December sales of 6,345 vehicles giving Ford a total volume of 78,471 for the year – the highest-ever for the brand in South Africa.
- Ford’s European New Vehicle Sales Rise 11% in 2015; Europe’s No. 1 CV Brand; More New Models Set for 2016
Ford Motor Company sales in Europe increased 11 per cent in 2015, and the company became Europe’s No.1 commercial vehicle brand last year for the first time in 18 years.
- Ford of Britain Closes 2015 in Style: Outpacing Industry Growth and Stretching its Market Lead
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford increased its UK market lead in 2015 while recording 39 consecutive years of car sales leadership and 50 years of UK commercial vehicle (CV) sales leadership.
- Ford Announces Outstanding December Sales Results in Germany
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford of Germany signed off 2015 with an outstanding sales performance in December.
- Ford Outpaces Market Growth in France in 2015
Ford outpaced the market in France in 2015 with an 8.3 per cent increase in sales, compared with total market growth of 6 percent.
- Ford Commercial Vehicle Sales Top 100,000 in UK
Ford has sold more than 100,000 commercial vehicles for the year-to-date, the first time sales have passed six figures in a full year since 1989.
- Ford’s European Sales Rise 20% in November; Market Share Increases on Strength of New Cars, SUVs, CVs
Ford’s European sales rose 20 percent in November and improved its market share on rising demand for its newest passenger cars, SUVs and commercial vehicles. It was Ford’s best November in Europe since 2009.
- Ford Beats UK Market Growth in November with Sales and Share Increases in All Sectors
UK market leader Ford increased sales and share and exceeded market growth across all sectors in November as it reinforced its lead in total vehicle, car and commercial vehicle sales.
- Ford Germany Sales Climb 23 Per Cent in November
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford sold 23,664 cars and commercial vehicles in Germany in November - an increase of 4,360 units or around 23 per cent compared with the same month last year.
- Ford Kuga Popularity Soars in the UK
Over 30,000 Ford Kugas have been snapped up by customers this year, pushing the medium SUV to a new sales record.
- Demand for New Ford Focus ST Doubles
Ford Focus ST sales have doubled since the introduction of a new model with an expanded petrol and diesel engine line-up for the first time in early 2015, with customers purchasing 10,000 vehicles in the first 10 months of the year.
- Ford Posts Best October European Vehicle Sales Since 2009
Ford has posted its best October European total vehicle sales since 2009, and seen its commercial vehicle sales record their highest October figure since 1993.
- Ford of Britain Boosts Sales Lead Across All Sectors
UK market leader Ford recorded 101,598 65-plate registrations during September and October, as it stretched its sales leads in total vehicle, car and commercial vehicles.
- New Ford Car Sales Soar 11.6% in Germany in October
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Germany has announced an 11.6 per cent increase in new car registrations for October when compared with the same month last year.
- Ford Reports Record Third Quarter Pre-Tax Profit of $2.7 Billion; Net Income $1.9 Billion
Today, Ford Motor Company reported its 2015 third quarter financial results. The company delivered a record pre-tax profit of $2.7 billion, up $1.5 billion from a year ago. Ford also posted net income of $1.9 billion, up $1.1 billion from the same period in 2014. This was the 25th consecutive profitable quarter for the company.
- All-new Ford Focus RS Accelerates up to 1,500 Orders in the UK
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford’s all-new Focus RS has raced up to 1,500 orders from UK buyers without a single test drive being taken.
- Ford Exceeds 70,000 UK Sales in September and Records Best Ever Monthly CV Registrations
Ford total vehicle sales exceeded 70,000 in the UK in September as the company recorded its all-time best-ever month for commercial vehicle (CV) sales with 16,526 registrations.
- Ford Europe Sales Rise 12% in August on Demand for Mondeo, SUVs; Ford Takes No. 1 in Commercial Vehicles
FRANKFURT, Germany – Ford Motor Company sales in Europe rose 12 per cent in August fuelled by increasing demand for the new Mondeo and strengthening sales of SUVs and commercial vehicles.
- Market Leader Ford is First and Second in UK Car and CV Sales in August
Ford models were first and second in UK car sales and commercial vehicle (CV) sales in August, putting the company in pole position for the bumper September registration-plate-change sales month.
- Ford’s European Sales Growth Continues In July
Ford’s vehicle sales in Europe increased again in July on the back of strong demand for its all-new and freshened models, led by the all-new Mondeo large car, EcoSport compact SUV, and Transit commercial vehicle range.
- Ford Stretches UK Lead in July with Sales Hat-Trick
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford models were first second and third in UK total vehicle sales in July and the company stretched its car sales lead over its nearest rival by 48 per cent, compared with July 2014.
- Ford Fiesta No.1 in Europe in First Half of 2015
The Ford Fiesta was the No.1 selling small car in Europe for the first half of 2015.
- Ford Reports Strong Second Quarter Results; Pre-Tax Profit $2.9 Billion; Net Income $1.9 Billion
Ford Motor Company today reported its 2015 second quarter financial results. The company delivered a pre- tax profit of $2.9 billion, up $269 million or 10 percent from a year ago. The company also posted net income of $1.9 billion, up $574 million or 44 percent from the same period in 2014. This was the 24th consecutive profitable quarter for Ford.
- Ford Ranger Outpaces Rivals in Germany as Ford CV Sales Soar
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford Ranger is leaving rivals chocking in its dust following a storming start to 2015 in Germany.
- Ford Europe Sales Soar 16% in June, Boosting Market Share; Strong Sales in First Half of 2015 Propelled by New Vehicles
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Europe sales growth outpaced the overall industry in June and the first half of the year on the back of strong demand for its new models, led by the all-new Mondeo sedan, Kuga and EcoSport SUVs, and Transit commercial vehicles.