- Ford of Europe Posts Best First Quarter Sales Since 2010; Market Share Improves; Remains Europe’s No. 1 CV Brand
Ford has achieved its best first quarter total vehicles sales in Europe since 2010; best passenger car sales since 2011; and best commercial vehicle sales since 1993.
- Ford of Britain Reports ‘Best Ever’ Commercial Vehicle Registrations in March
Ford of Britain’s total vehicle sales exceeded 80,000 in March as it recorded its all-time best-ever month for commercial vehicle (CV) sales with 20,877 registrations.
- Ford of Germany Announces Best First Quarter for 10 Years
Ford of Germany has announced record demand for its cars and commercial vehicles in the first quarter of 2016.
- Ford Maintains Growth in South Africa Despite Market Challenges
Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) remains a brand on the move, consistently growing its local sales and export volumes while the overall market comes under increasing pressure. Ford sold a total of 6 807 vehicles and exported a record 5 086 Rangers in March 2016, its highest figures yet for the year.
- Ford New Vehicle Sales in Europe Rise 18% in February
Ford continued to outpace European auto industry growth in February on the strength of rising demand for its SUVs, commercial vehicles and large cars.
- Ford UK Sales Accelerate Further in February, Exceeding Industry Growth and Boosting Market Share
Ford, the UK’s market leader, increased sales and share across all market sectors, compared with February 2015, recording a 16.1 per cent total vehicle market share, up from 14.5 per cent in February 2015.
- South Africa: Best-ever February Sales with 15.6% market share
The formidable new product portfolio established by Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) has helped it achieve its best February sales to date, with a total of 6,710 vehicles sold in February 2016.
- Ford New Vehicle Sales Up 10% in January on Strong Demand for SUVs, Commercial Vehicles, Performance Cars
Driven by strong demand across its vehicle range – including SUVs, commercial vehicle and performance cars – Ford’s total vehicle sales and market share in Europe continued to grow in January.
- Continued Gains for Ford in South Africa at Start of 2016
Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) has carried the strong sales momentum it achieved throughout last year into 2016, recording its best-ever January with a total of 6,524 vehicles sold and its best-ever market share for the month of 14.7%.
- Ford Back on Top as No.1 Commercial Vehicle Brand in Europe in 2015; All-new Transit Line-up Drives Demand
Ford’s renewed and expanded Transit commercial vehicle line-up achieved another milestone in 2015 as Ford became Europe’s No.1 top-selling commercial vehicle brand – for the first time in 18 years.
- Ford of Europe Delivers $259M Profit in 2015
Ford of Europe delivered a full-year pre-tax profit of $259 million for 2015, achieving a goal first set in late 2012 with the launch of Ford’s transformation plan.
- Ford CV Registrations Reach All-Time High in Germany in 2015
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford, the number one CV in brand in Europe, enjoyed spectacular success in the sector in Germany in 2015 with registrations reaching record levels, up 18 per cent compared with the previous year.
- Ford Makes Strides in European Direct Markets in 2015; Announces Expansion Plans for 2016
Ford increased its market share in European Direct Markets in 2015, in spite of political and economical uncertainty in the region.
- Ford Achieves Record Sales in 2015
PRETORIA, South Africa, – Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) wrapped up an exceptional 2015, with December sales of 6,345 vehicles giving Ford a total volume of 78,471 for the year – the highest-ever for the brand in South Africa.
- Ford’s European New Vehicle Sales Rise 11% in 2015; Europe’s No. 1 CV Brand; More New Models Set for 2016
Ford Motor Company sales in Europe increased 11 per cent in 2015, and the company became Europe’s No.1 commercial vehicle brand last year for the first time in 18 years.
- Ford of Britain Closes 2015 in Style: Outpacing Industry Growth and Stretching its Market Lead
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford increased its UK market lead in 2015 while recording 39 consecutive years of car sales leadership and 50 years of UK commercial vehicle (CV) sales leadership.
- Ford Announces Outstanding December Sales Results in Germany
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford of Germany signed off 2015 with an outstanding sales performance in December.
- Ford Outpaces Market Growth in France in 2015
Ford outpaced the market in France in 2015 with an 8.3 per cent increase in sales, compared with total market growth of 6 percent.
- Ford Commercial Vehicle Sales Top 100,000 in UK
Ford has sold more than 100,000 commercial vehicles for the year-to-date, the first time sales have passed six figures in a full year since 1989.
- Ford’s European Sales Rise 20% in November; Market Share Increases on Strength of New Cars, SUVs, CVs
Ford’s European sales rose 20 percent in November and improved its market share on rising demand for its newest passenger cars, SUVs and commercial vehicles. It was Ford’s best November in Europe since 2009.
- Ford Beats UK Market Growth in November with Sales and Share Increases in All Sectors
UK market leader Ford increased sales and share and exceeded market growth across all sectors in November as it reinforced its lead in total vehicle, car and commercial vehicle sales.
- Ford Germany Sales Climb 23 Per Cent in November
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford sold 23,664 cars and commercial vehicles in Germany in November - an increase of 4,360 units or around 23 per cent compared with the same month last year.
- Ford Kuga Popularity Soars in the UK
Over 30,000 Ford Kugas have been snapped up by customers this year, pushing the medium SUV to a new sales record.
- Demand for New Ford Focus ST Doubles
Ford Focus ST sales have doubled since the introduction of a new model with an expanded petrol and diesel engine line-up for the first time in early 2015, with customers purchasing 10,000 vehicles in the first 10 months of the year.
- Ford Posts Best October European Vehicle Sales Since 2009
Ford has posted its best October European total vehicle sales since 2009, and seen its commercial vehicle sales record their highest October figure since 1993.
- Ford of Britain Boosts Sales Lead Across All Sectors
UK market leader Ford recorded 101,598 65-plate registrations during September and October, as it stretched its sales leads in total vehicle, car and commercial vehicles.
- New Ford Car Sales Soar 11.6% in Germany in October
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Germany has announced an 11.6 per cent increase in new car registrations for October when compared with the same month last year.
- Ford Reports Record Third Quarter Pre-Tax Profit of $2.7 Billion; Net Income $1.9 Billion
Today, Ford Motor Company reported its 2015 third quarter financial results. The company delivered a record pre-tax profit of $2.7 billion, up $1.5 billion from a year ago. Ford also posted net income of $1.9 billion, up $1.1 billion from the same period in 2014. This was the 25th consecutive profitable quarter for the company.
- All-new Ford Focus RS Accelerates up to 1,500 Orders in the UK
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford’s all-new Focus RS has raced up to 1,500 orders from UK buyers without a single test drive being taken.
- Ford Exceeds 70,000 UK Sales in September and Records Best Ever Monthly CV Registrations
Ford total vehicle sales exceeded 70,000 in the UK in September as the company recorded its all-time best-ever month for commercial vehicle (CV) sales with 16,526 registrations.