- New Products Drive Ford’s European Sales Up 14 Percent in August, Outpacing Industry Growth of 2 Percent
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company’s total European vehicle sales rose 14.4 per cent in August versus a year ago, outpacing the overall industry sales increase of 2 per cent. Ford’s year-to-date sales in Europe have increased 7.1 per cent largely on the strength of new and significantly refreshed vehicles.
- Ford Sales Up 6.4 Per Cent in First Seven Months of 2014
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company sales in Europe rose 6.4 per cent in the first seven months of 2014 on the strength of newly- introduced cars and commercials vehicles.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 01.08.14
Ford of Europe’s second quarter profit dominates headlines in the European press this week. There’s also new of a Ford Fiesta Sales record in the U.K.
- Ford of Europe Announces $14 Million Pre-Tax Profit for Second Quarter of 2014
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford Motor Company today reported a 2014 second quarter pre-tax profit of $2.6 billion, its 20th consecutive profitable quarter and its best since second quarter 2011.
- Ford Sales in Europe Rise in First Half of 2014 on Strength of New Vehicles; New Focus and Mondeo Coming in Second Half
Ford’s European sales rose 6.6 percent in the first half of 2014 on the strength of new vehicle launches and an uptick in industry-wide sales.
- Ford Strengthens UK Market Lead
BRENTWOOD, England - UK market leader Ford has increased its car, commercial vehicle and total vehicle sales for the year to the end of June, extending its lead over its nearest rival to over 54,000.
- Ford Fusion Posts Best June Ever; Ford Transit Connect Achieves Best Month Ever, as New Transit Van Sales Begin
DEARBORN, Mich. – Ford Motor Company June 2014 U.S. sales of 222,064 vehicles declined 6 percent from a year ago. Retail sales of 145,989 vehicles declined 5 percent, while fleet sales of 76,075 vehicles declined 7 percent.
- Ford’s European Sales Climb 7.7% in First Five Months of 2014; Highest Commercial Vehicle Share Since 1998
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford Motor Company’s sales in Europe rose 7.7 percent in the first five months of this year – outpacing the industrywide recovery – thanks to strong demand for Ford’s newest vehicles.
- Ford China April Sales Up 29%, Year-to-Date Sales Increase 41%
Ford China sold 96,829 wholesale vehicles last month, up 29 percent from the 75,315 sold in April 2013.
- Ford Stretches UK Lead as it Outpaces a Buoyant Car Market
BRENTWOOD, England – UK market leader Ford recorded year-over-year increases in its total vehicle sales and share in April and extended its sales lead over its nearest rival to more than 11,000 units.
- Overall April U.S. Sales Decline Slightly but F-Series, Fusion and Explorer Provide Optimism
Ford’s U.S. April sales declined 1 percent versus last year, but it was still a solid month with 211,126 vehicles sold. Responding to the slight drop in sales, Ford U.S. Sales Analyst Erich Merkle said it’s important to remember that last April was an unusually strong month.
- Ford Sales in Europe Rise in First Quarter; 10th Straight Month of Sales Growth
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford made a strong sales start in Europe in 2014, posting year-over-year sales improvements for the tenth straight month in March and the fourth consecutive quarter.
- Ford China Monthly Sales Cross 100,000 Mark in March, First Quarter Sales Up 45 Percent, March Sales Up 28 Percent
SHANGHAI, China – Ford China goes into the Beijing Auto Show with record monthly sales of 103,815 vehicles, a 28 percent increase over March 2013, crossing the 100,000 monthly sales mark for the first time. Excellent March performance brought first quarter sales up by 45 percent, with 271,321 vehicles sold compared to 186,596 during the same period last year.
- Ford Car Sales Accelerate in Germany
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford of Germany car sales rose 25 per cent in the first three months of the year, significantly outpacing the industry average of 5.6 per cent.
- Ford Escape, Explorer and Canadian-Built Edge Drive Strong SUV/CUV Sales for Ford of Canada
OAKVILLE, Ont. – Ford Motor Company of Canada, Ltd. experienced strong sales of utility vehicles March. Overall, Canadians drove home 22,402 new Ford and Lincoln vehicles in March, an 11 per cent drop from the same period last year.
- Ford China February Sales Up 67 Percent
SHANGHAI, China - Continued strong demand for the Ford Focus, the best-selling nameplate in China last year, helped Ford China increase sales by 67 percent in February, with 73,040 vehicles sold. Ford China’s sales are up 59 percent so far for the year, with sales of 167,506 vehicles compared to the first two months of 2013.
- Lincoln Sales Momentum Continues
DEARBORN - Lincoln February sales are up 36 percent from this point last year, selling 6,661 vehicles in the year’s shortest month. This also is the fifth straight month of positive sales growth; with four out of five in the double digits.
- February U.S. Sales Drop
DEARBORN - F-Series hit a high note in February, marking the best February U.S. sales since 2006.
- February 2014 NAAMSA Retail Sales
PRETORIA, South Africa – Ford continues to out-perform the South African new vehicle market thanks to continued strong performances from its entire model range. The sustained demand for blue oval products – Ford sales were up 39.3% last year – has not only been recognised by motorists on Ford showroom floors, but also independently by leading South African media.
- Best February on Record for Ford of Canada’s Fiesta and F-Series; Mustang Sales Soar
OAKVILLE, Ont. – Ford Motor Company of Canada, Ltd. experienced the best February on record for Ford Fiesta and F-Series. Overall, sales remained consistent with last February.
- Ford’s European Sales Outpace Industry Growth in January
COLOGNE, Germany – Sales of Ford vehicles surged by 9.2 per cent in January compared with the same month last year, and was almost double the industry growth of 4.7 per cent in the key 20 European markets that Ford tracks.
- Ford China Strong Out of the Gate, January Sales Up 53 Percent
SHANGHAI, China - Ford China gallops into the Year of the Horse with record January sales, posting 53 percent growth and sales of 94,466 wholesale vehicles, compared to 61,567 in January 2013.
- Ford Sales Off To a Strong Start In Its Two Largest European Markets – UK and Germany – in January
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford new vehicle sales got off to a flying start in its two largest European markets – UK and Germany – in January.
- Ford of Germany Makes Flying Start to 2014 as Demand for 1.0-litre EcoBoost Soars
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Germany has got off to a flying start in 2014, achieving double-digit sales growth figures in January.
- Lincoln Brand Up 43 Percent; Best January in Four Years
DEARBORN - Lincoln January sales of 5,973 vehicles are up 43 percent from a year ago, and is Lincoln’s best performance for the month in four years supported by the sales of Lincoln MKZ and Lincoln MKX.
- January 2014 NAAMSA Retail Sales
PRETORIA, South Africa – Ford kicked off the year with a vengeance, selling 48 percent more vehicles in January than in the same month last year and consistently returning double-digit market share for the seventh consecutive month and securing third place overall. The strong results came off the back of solid sales performances across the range despite the depressed market.
- Ford’s January U.S. Sales Freeze as Harsh Winter Takes its Toll
DEARBORN - The extraordinarily harsh winter weather that gripped the majority of the nation throughout the month of January with record snowfalls and subzero temperatures put vehicle shopping into a deep freeze, according to Ford U.S. Sales Analyst Erich Merkle.
- Canadian-Built Ford Edge Sales Up in January
OAKVILLE, Ont. – Ford Motor Company of Canada, Ltd. is looking forward to an exciting year with 16 vehicle launches in North America in 2014, including the all-new 2015 Ford F-150 and Mustang, triple the number of vehicles launched in 2013. In January, Canadian-built vehicles Ford Edge, Lincoln MKX and MKT enjoyed a strong month. Ford of Canada sales were down 10 per cent in January.
- Ford Posts Weather-Impacted January Sales; Lincoln Up 43 Percent
DEARBORN, Mich. – Ford Motor Company January sales of 154,644 total vehicles are down 7 percent from a year ago, while retail sales of 113,721 vehicles are off 5 percent. Ford Mustang and Lincoln brand vehicles posted gains in the first month of 2014.
- Ford of Britain Announces Best CV Sales Results since 2009
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford commercial vehicles went from strength to strength in the UK in 2013, as the Blue Oval recorded its 48th consecutive year of market leadership in the UK, and with best sales results since 2009.