- Ford China February Sales Up 67 Percent
SHANGHAI, China - Continued strong demand for the Ford Focus, the best-selling nameplate in China last year, helped Ford China increase sales by 67 percent in February, with 73,040 vehicles sold. Ford China’s sales are up 59 percent so far for the year, with sales of 167,506 vehicles compared to the first two months of 2013.
- Lincoln Sales Momentum Continues
DEARBORN - Lincoln February sales are up 36 percent from this point last year, selling 6,661 vehicles in the year’s shortest month. This also is the fifth straight month of positive sales growth; with four out of five in the double digits.
- February U.S. Sales Drop
DEARBORN - F-Series hit a high note in February, marking the best February U.S. sales since 2006.
- February 2014 NAAMSA Retail Sales
PRETORIA, South Africa – Ford continues to out-perform the South African new vehicle market thanks to continued strong performances from its entire model range. The sustained demand for blue oval products – Ford sales were up 39.3% last year – has not only been recognised by motorists on Ford showroom floors, but also independently by leading South African media.
- Best February on Record for Ford of Canada’s Fiesta and F-Series; Mustang Sales Soar
OAKVILLE, Ont. – Ford Motor Company of Canada, Ltd. experienced the best February on record for Ford Fiesta and F-Series. Overall, sales remained consistent with last February.
- Ford’s European Sales Outpace Industry Growth in January
COLOGNE, Germany – Sales of Ford vehicles surged by 9.2 per cent in January compared with the same month last year, and was almost double the industry growth of 4.7 per cent in the key 20 European markets that Ford tracks.
- Ford China Strong Out of the Gate, January Sales Up 53 Percent
SHANGHAI, China - Ford China gallops into the Year of the Horse with record January sales, posting 53 percent growth and sales of 94,466 wholesale vehicles, compared to 61,567 in January 2013.
- Ford Sales Off To a Strong Start In Its Two Largest European Markets – UK and Germany – in January
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford new vehicle sales got off to a flying start in its two largest European markets – UK and Germany – in January.
- Ford of Germany Makes Flying Start to 2014 as Demand for 1.0-litre EcoBoost Soars
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Germany has got off to a flying start in 2014, achieving double-digit sales growth figures in January.
- Lincoln Brand Up 43 Percent; Best January in Four Years
DEARBORN - Lincoln January sales of 5,973 vehicles are up 43 percent from a year ago, and is Lincoln’s best performance for the month in four years supported by the sales of Lincoln MKZ and Lincoln MKX.
- January 2014 NAAMSA Retail Sales
PRETORIA, South Africa – Ford kicked off the year with a vengeance, selling 48 percent more vehicles in January than in the same month last year and consistently returning double-digit market share for the seventh consecutive month and securing third place overall. The strong results came off the back of solid sales performances across the range despite the depressed market.
- Ford’s January U.S. Sales Freeze as Harsh Winter Takes its Toll
DEARBORN - The extraordinarily harsh winter weather that gripped the majority of the nation throughout the month of January with record snowfalls and subzero temperatures put vehicle shopping into a deep freeze, according to Ford U.S. Sales Analyst Erich Merkle.
- Canadian-Built Ford Edge Sales Up in January
OAKVILLE, Ont. – Ford Motor Company of Canada, Ltd. is looking forward to an exciting year with 16 vehicle launches in North America in 2014, including the all-new 2015 Ford F-150 and Mustang, triple the number of vehicles launched in 2013. In January, Canadian-built vehicles Ford Edge, Lincoln MKX and MKT enjoyed a strong month. Ford of Canada sales were down 10 per cent in January.
- Ford Posts Weather-Impacted January Sales; Lincoln Up 43 Percent
DEARBORN, Mich. – Ford Motor Company January sales of 154,644 total vehicles are down 7 percent from a year ago, while retail sales of 113,721 vehicles are off 5 percent. Ford Mustang and Lincoln brand vehicles posted gains in the first month of 2014.
- Ford of Britain Announces Best CV Sales Results since 2009
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford commercial vehicles went from strength to strength in the UK in 2013, as the Blue Oval recorded its 48th consecutive year of market leadership in the UK, and with best sales results since 2009.
- Ford Ends 2013 on a High Sales Note
DEARBORN - Ford ended 2013 on a high note, eclipsing Toyota brand vehicle sales by 450,000 units and reclaiming the title of America’s best-selling vehicle brand for the fourth year in a row.
- Ford Retains Market Lead In Hungary in 2013 as Car and Commercial Vehicle Sales Soar
BUDAPEST, Hungary - Ford retained its position as Hungary’s favourite car manufacturer in 2013 as sales jumped 8.8 per cent to 7,879 units.
- Ford Sales Increase by Nearly 50 Percent in China in 2013, Setting a New Record
SHANGHAI, China – Ford China sold 935,813 wholesale vehicles in 2013, a 49 percent increase from 626,616 vehicles in 2012. December sales were also strong, with 94,838 vehicles sold in 2013, up 35 percent from 70,510 vehicles sold in December 2012.
- Ford is Top-Selling Automaker in Canada for the Fourth Consecutive Year; Breaks 17-Year Record
OAKVILLE – Ford Motor Company of Canada, Ltd. finished 2013 as the top-selling manufacturer in the industry for the fourth consecutive year, marking the best year of sales since 1997. The popular Ford F-Series maintained leadership as the best-selling pickup in Canada for the 48th consecutive year, as well as the best-selling vehicle in Canada for the fourth year in-a-row.
- Ford Motor Company Delivers Best Sales Year Since 2006; Ford Is Top Brand with Records for Fiesta, Fusion, Escape
DEARBORN – Ford reigns as America’s best-selling vehicle brand in 2013 for a fourth consecutive year, with annual sales records set for Ford Fiesta, Fusion and Escape, and F-Series continuing as the country’s best-selling truck and vehicle for another straight year.
- Ford India Sells 11,209 Cars in December; Holds Steady in 2013
NEW DELHI, India – Ford India sustained its sales momentum in 2013 and ended the year with a combined domestic wholesales and exports of 11,209 units in December, up 3 percent from a year earlier. Exports in December were at 5338 units as compared to 4382 units a year earlier.
- Ford of Europe Records 10th Straight Month of Improved Retail Market Share in November
COLOGNE, Germany – Strong demand across its vehicle range in November –led by new model introductions – drove Ford of Europe’s 10th straight month of retail market share growth and sixth straight month of sales volume growth.
- Ford UK Sales and Share Success Continues
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford’s UK market leadership strengthen in November with three models among the country’s top six best-sellers: Fiesta (1st), Focus (2nd) and Transit (6th).
- Korea Sets Fourth Monthly Sales Record This Year, Continues to Expand Dealer Network
Ford Sales and Service Korea set an all-time sales record in November with 780 Ford and Lincoln vehicles sold. The unprecedented November performance also marks the fourth time this year Ford has set a monthly sales record, solidifying the automaker as the fastest-growing brand in the Korean import industry.
- Ford Sets Pace with Record November Sales in China
SHANGHAI, China – Ford’s November sales in China sprinted to a thunderous, record-setting finish today.
- Fusion, Fiesta and F-Series Rev Up November U.S. Sales
DEARBORN - The Ford Fusion, Fiesta and F-Series trucks helped drive the company’s November U.S. retail sales up 9 percent over last year, making it our best November retail sales performance since 2004.
- Ford of Canada November Sales Increase on the Strength of Cars and Electrified Vehicles
OAKVILLE — Ford Motor Company of Canada Ltd. sales increased one per cent this month, continuing sales leadership for the month and year-to-date, powered by cars, which increased six per cent, and electrified vehicles. The sales increase marked Ford of Canada’s best November since 2002.
- Ford Retail Sales Momentum Continues with Best November Since 2004
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company’s November U.S. sales of 190,449 vehicles are up 7 percent overall compared with last year. Retail sales are up 9 percent, for the best November performance since 2004.
- November 2013 NAAMSA Retail Sales
PRETORIA, South Africa – Ford continued to record double digit market share and maintained sales volume stability during November, despite the impacts of the Transportation Industrial Action.
- Ford India Sells 12,050 Units in November; Domestic Wholesales Rise 33 Percent
NEW DELHI, India – Ford India sold 12,050 vehicles in combined domestic wholesales and export sales in November, up 19 percent over the same month last year.