- New Products Drive Ford of Europe’s 2014 Share Increase
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Europe increased sales and gained market share in 2014 on strong demand for its new cars and commercial vehicles.
- Ford Accelerates Growth in Germany in 2014: Sales Increase by Double Overall Industry Average
COLOGNE, Germany - Gains in passenger car and commercial vehicle sales coupled with strong demand from the private and commercial sectors helped Ford accelerate growth in Germany in 2014.
- Ford Boosts CV Sales and Extends UK Market Lead in 2014
Ford strengthened its UK market lead in 2014 while recording 38 consecutive years of car sales leadership and 49 years of UK commercial vehicle (CV) sales leadership. Ford’s sales lead increased in all sectors.
- Ford’s European Sales Up 7.1% January-November
Ford’s vehicle sales in its 20 traditional European markets increased by 7.1 per cent from January through November, in an industry that grew 5.7 per cent.
- Ford Stretches UK Market Lead in November With Major Boost in Commercial Vehicle Sales
UK market leader Ford extended its total vehicle sales advantage over its nearest rival by 40 per cent in November with Ford commercial vehicle (CV) sales comfortably beating overall CV market sales growth.
- Ford’s European Sales Continue to Outpace Overall Industry
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford’s vehicle sales in its 20 traditional European markets increased by 8.1 per cent in October, outpacing the overall industry sales growth for the third consecutive month.
- Ford Vehicle Sales Hit Six-Year High in the UK
UK market leader Ford recorded 101,037 registrations during September and October. This is the highest number of Ford sales over a two-month period since March/April 2008.
- Ford Is Top-Selling Commercial Vehicle Brand in Europe; Highest Ford CV Sales and Share in More Than 20 Years
Ford’s commercial vehicle sales and share in September were at their highest levels since 1993, enabling Ford to capture Europe’s No.1 CV brand position in the market for the first time since March 2009.
- Ford’s European Sales Rise 12% in September as New Cars and Commercial Vehicles Drive Highest Share in Three Years
Ford sales in Europe climbed sharply in September, pushing its market share to a three-year high, on strong demand for both new cars and commercial vehicles.
- New Products Drive Ford’s European Sales Up 14 Percent in August, Outpacing Industry Growth of 2 Percent
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company’s total European vehicle sales rose 14.4 per cent in August versus a year ago, outpacing the overall industry sales increase of 2 per cent. Ford’s year-to-date sales in Europe have increased 7.1 per cent largely on the strength of new and significantly refreshed vehicles.
- Ford Sales Up 6.4 Per Cent in First Seven Months of 2014
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company sales in Europe rose 6.4 per cent in the first seven months of 2014 on the strength of newly- introduced cars and commercials vehicles.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 01.08.14
Ford of Europe’s second quarter profit dominates headlines in the European press this week. There’s also new of a Ford Fiesta Sales record in the U.K.
- Ford of Europe Announces $14 Million Pre-Tax Profit for Second Quarter of 2014
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford Motor Company today reported a 2014 second quarter pre-tax profit of $2.6 billion, its 20th consecutive profitable quarter and its best since second quarter 2011.
- Ford Sales in Europe Rise in First Half of 2014 on Strength of New Vehicles; New Focus and Mondeo Coming in Second Half
Ford’s European sales rose 6.6 percent in the first half of 2014 on the strength of new vehicle launches and an uptick in industry-wide sales.
- Ford Strengthens UK Market Lead
BRENTWOOD, England - UK market leader Ford has increased its car, commercial vehicle and total vehicle sales for the year to the end of June, extending its lead over its nearest rival to over 54,000.
- Ford Fusion Posts Best June Ever; Ford Transit Connect Achieves Best Month Ever, as New Transit Van Sales Begin
DEARBORN, Mich. – Ford Motor Company June 2014 U.S. sales of 222,064 vehicles declined 6 percent from a year ago. Retail sales of 145,989 vehicles declined 5 percent, while fleet sales of 76,075 vehicles declined 7 percent.
- Ford’s European Sales Climb 7.7% in First Five Months of 2014; Highest Commercial Vehicle Share Since 1998
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford Motor Company’s sales in Europe rose 7.7 percent in the first five months of this year – outpacing the industrywide recovery – thanks to strong demand for Ford’s newest vehicles.
- Ford China April Sales Up 29%, Year-to-Date Sales Increase 41%
Ford China sold 96,829 wholesale vehicles last month, up 29 percent from the 75,315 sold in April 2013.
- Ford Stretches UK Lead as it Outpaces a Buoyant Car Market
BRENTWOOD, England – UK market leader Ford recorded year-over-year increases in its total vehicle sales and share in April and extended its sales lead over its nearest rival to more than 11,000 units.
- Overall April U.S. Sales Decline Slightly but F-Series, Fusion and Explorer Provide Optimism
Ford’s U.S. April sales declined 1 percent versus last year, but it was still a solid month with 211,126 vehicles sold. Responding to the slight drop in sales, Ford U.S. Sales Analyst Erich Merkle said it’s important to remember that last April was an unusually strong month.
- Ford Sales in Europe Rise in First Quarter; 10th Straight Month of Sales Growth
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford made a strong sales start in Europe in 2014, posting year-over-year sales improvements for the tenth straight month in March and the fourth consecutive quarter.
- Ford China Monthly Sales Cross 100,000 Mark in March, First Quarter Sales Up 45 Percent, March Sales Up 28 Percent
SHANGHAI, China – Ford China goes into the Beijing Auto Show with record monthly sales of 103,815 vehicles, a 28 percent increase over March 2013, crossing the 100,000 monthly sales mark for the first time. Excellent March performance brought first quarter sales up by 45 percent, with 271,321 vehicles sold compared to 186,596 during the same period last year.
- Ford Car Sales Accelerate in Germany
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford of Germany car sales rose 25 per cent in the first three months of the year, significantly outpacing the industry average of 5.6 per cent.
- Ford Escape, Explorer and Canadian-Built Edge Drive Strong SUV/CUV Sales for Ford of Canada
OAKVILLE, Ont. – Ford Motor Company of Canada, Ltd. experienced strong sales of utility vehicles March. Overall, Canadians drove home 22,402 new Ford and Lincoln vehicles in March, an 11 per cent drop from the same period last year.
- Ford China February Sales Up 67 Percent
SHANGHAI, China - Continued strong demand for the Ford Focus, the best-selling nameplate in China last year, helped Ford China increase sales by 67 percent in February, with 73,040 vehicles sold. Ford China’s sales are up 59 percent so far for the year, with sales of 167,506 vehicles compared to the first two months of 2013.
- Lincoln Sales Momentum Continues
DEARBORN - Lincoln February sales are up 36 percent from this point last year, selling 6,661 vehicles in the year’s shortest month. This also is the fifth straight month of positive sales growth; with four out of five in the double digits.
- February U.S. Sales Drop
DEARBORN - F-Series hit a high note in February, marking the best February U.S. sales since 2006.
- February 2014 NAAMSA Retail Sales
PRETORIA, South Africa – Ford continues to out-perform the South African new vehicle market thanks to continued strong performances from its entire model range. The sustained demand for blue oval products – Ford sales were up 39.3% last year – has not only been recognised by motorists on Ford showroom floors, but also independently by leading South African media.
- Best February on Record for Ford of Canada’s Fiesta and F-Series; Mustang Sales Soar
OAKVILLE, Ont. – Ford Motor Company of Canada, Ltd. experienced the best February on record for Ford Fiesta and F-Series. Overall, sales remained consistent with last February.
- Ford’s European Sales Outpace Industry Growth in January
COLOGNE, Germany – Sales of Ford vehicles surged by 9.2 per cent in January compared with the same month last year, and was almost double the industry growth of 4.7 per cent in the key 20 European markets that Ford tracks.