- Ford’s European Sales Growth Continues In July
Ford’s vehicle sales in Europe increased again in July on the back of strong demand for its all-new and freshened models, led by the all-new Mondeo large car, EcoSport compact SUV, and Transit commercial vehicle range.
- Ford Stretches UK Lead in July with Sales Hat-Trick
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford models were first second and third in UK total vehicle sales in July and the company stretched its car sales lead over its nearest rival by 48 per cent, compared with July 2014.
- Ford Fiesta No.1 in Europe in First Half of 2015
The Ford Fiesta was the No.1 selling small car in Europe for the first half of 2015.
- Ford Reports Strong Second Quarter Results; Pre-Tax Profit $2.9 Billion; Net Income $1.9 Billion
Ford Motor Company today reported its 2015 second quarter financial results. The company delivered a pre- tax profit of $2.9 billion, up $269 million or 10 percent from a year ago. The company also posted net income of $1.9 billion, up $574 million or 44 percent from the same period in 2014. This was the 24th consecutive profitable quarter for Ford.
- Ford Ranger Outpaces Rivals in Germany as Ford CV Sales Soar
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford Ranger is leaving rivals chocking in its dust following a storming start to 2015 in Germany.
- Ford Europe Sales Soar 16% in June, Boosting Market Share; Strong Sales in First Half of 2015 Propelled by New Vehicles
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Europe sales growth outpaced the overall industry in June and the first half of the year on the back of strong demand for its new models, led by the all-new Mondeo sedan, Kuga and EcoSport SUVs, and Transit commercial vehicles.
- Ford of Britain Announces Best June Sales Since 1989
Ford of Britain’s total vehicle sales and share increased in June, compared with June 2014, stretching its sales lead over its nearest competitors and notching up the best June sales for Ford for more than 25 years.
- Strong Demand for New Models Continues to Drive Ford’s European Sales Growth
Ford of Europe’s vehicle sales increased again in May on the back of strong demand for its all-new and updated models, led by the all-new Mondeo, EcoSport SUV and Transit commercial vehicle range.
- Ford Outpaces UK Market Growth in May and Stretches Sales Lead
Ford total vehicle, car and commercial vehicle (CV) sales and share increased in May, compared with May 2014, as it beat overall UK market growth and stretched its sales lead in each of these sectors over its nearest competitors.
- Ford’s European Sales Continue to Grow in April Driven by Strong Demand for New Vehicles
Ford of Europe’s vehicle sales increased again in April on the back of strong demand for its all-new and updated models, led by the Mondeo, Kuga, EcoSport and Transit commercial vehicle range.
- Ford New Car Registrations Jump 12.9% in Germany
Ford of Germany has recorded its highest April market share for more than ten years.
- Transit Centres and Transit24 Accelerate Ford CV Sales in the UK
Ford has now opened 105 specialist Transit Centres in the UK with a comprehensive service promise – Transit24 – to ensure an elite aftersales service to match Ford’s award-winning CV range.
- Ford Sales Growth Continues to Outpace the Market in Europe in First Quarter; Ford Claims No. 1 Spot in CV Sales
Ford Motor Company’s overall sales in Europe continued to outpace industry growth in the first quarter of 2015 and the company has now become the European industry’s top commercial vehicle seller.
- Ford Sales In Germany Increased 19.6% In March
Sales of Ford cars and commercial vehicles in Germany increased by 19.6 per cent in March, to more than 26,000 units, compared with prior year.
- Ford’s European Sales and Market Share Increase Again in February Driven by Strong Demand for its New Vehicles
Ford of Europe’s all-new and refreshed models – led by the Mondeo, Kuga, EcoSport and Transit commercial vehicle range – helped the company increase sales and market share again in February.
- Ford Sales Growth in Europe Continues to Outpace Market: Highest January Share Since 2012; CV Sales Up 33 Per Cent
COLOGNE, Germany – Driven by strong customer demand for its new vehicles – including the all-new Mondeo now being rolled out to Ford dealerships across Europe – Ford’s sales and market share in Europe continued to grow in January.
- Ford Trucks’ Brazilian Market Share Increases 4.6% in January
SAO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – Ford Trucks kicked 2015 off on a positive note, with a 4.6% increase in market share in January. It had the highest growth among all Brazilian commercial truck manufacturers and boosted its market share to 18.2% - the best performance in two years.
- Ford of Britain Announces Strong Sales Start to 2015
Ford was the clear leader in total vehicle, car and CV sales in January as it commenced its 39th consecutive year of UK car sales dominance and is on track to complete 50 consecutive years of UK commercial vehicle (CV) sales leadership.
- New Products Drive Ford of Europe’s 2014 Share Increase
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford of Europe increased sales and gained market share in 2014 on strong demand for its new cars and commercial vehicles.
- Ford Accelerates Growth in Germany in 2014: Sales Increase by Double Overall Industry Average
COLOGNE, Germany - Gains in passenger car and commercial vehicle sales coupled with strong demand from the private and commercial sectors helped Ford accelerate growth in Germany in 2014.
- Ford Boosts CV Sales and Extends UK Market Lead in 2014
Ford strengthened its UK market lead in 2014 while recording 38 consecutive years of car sales leadership and 49 years of UK commercial vehicle (CV) sales leadership. Ford’s sales lead increased in all sectors.
- Ford’s European Sales Up 7.1% January-November
Ford’s vehicle sales in its 20 traditional European markets increased by 7.1 per cent from January through November, in an industry that grew 5.7 per cent.
- Ford Stretches UK Market Lead in November With Major Boost in Commercial Vehicle Sales
UK market leader Ford extended its total vehicle sales advantage over its nearest rival by 40 per cent in November with Ford commercial vehicle (CV) sales comfortably beating overall CV market sales growth.
- Ford’s European Sales Continue to Outpace Overall Industry
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford’s vehicle sales in its 20 traditional European markets increased by 8.1 per cent in October, outpacing the overall industry sales growth for the third consecutive month.
- Ford Vehicle Sales Hit Six-Year High in the UK
UK market leader Ford recorded 101,037 registrations during September and October. This is the highest number of Ford sales over a two-month period since March/April 2008.
- Ford Is Top-Selling Commercial Vehicle Brand in Europe; Highest Ford CV Sales and Share in More Than 20 Years
Ford’s commercial vehicle sales and share in September were at their highest levels since 1993, enabling Ford to capture Europe’s No.1 CV brand position in the market for the first time since March 2009.
- Ford’s European Sales Rise 12% in September as New Cars and Commercial Vehicles Drive Highest Share in Three Years
Ford sales in Europe climbed sharply in September, pushing its market share to a three-year high, on strong demand for both new cars and commercial vehicles.
- New Products Drive Ford’s European Sales Up 14 Percent in August, Outpacing Industry Growth of 2 Percent
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company’s total European vehicle sales rose 14.4 per cent in August versus a year ago, outpacing the overall industry sales increase of 2 per cent. Ford’s year-to-date sales in Europe have increased 7.1 per cent largely on the strength of new and significantly refreshed vehicles.
- Ford Sales Up 6.4 Per Cent in First Seven Months of 2014
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company sales in Europe rose 6.4 per cent in the first seven months of 2014 on the strength of newly- introduced cars and commercials vehicles.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 01.08.14
Ford of Europe’s second quarter profit dominates headlines in the European press this week. There’s also new of a Ford Fiesta Sales record in the U.K.