- Ford UK Sales and Share Success Continues
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford’s UK market leadership strengthen in November with three models among the country’s top six best-sellers: Fiesta (1st), Focus (2nd) and Transit (6th).
- Korea Sets Fourth Monthly Sales Record This Year, Continues to Expand Dealer Network
Ford Sales and Service Korea set an all-time sales record in November with 780 Ford and Lincoln vehicles sold. The unprecedented November performance also marks the fourth time this year Ford has set a monthly sales record, solidifying the automaker as the fastest-growing brand in the Korean import industry.
- Ford Sets Pace with Record November Sales in China
SHANGHAI, China – Ford’s November sales in China sprinted to a thunderous, record-setting finish today.
- Fusion, Fiesta and F-Series Rev Up November U.S. Sales
DEARBORN - The Ford Fusion, Fiesta and F-Series trucks helped drive the company’s November U.S. retail sales up 9 percent over last year, making it our best November retail sales performance since 2004.
- Ford of Canada November Sales Increase on the Strength of Cars and Electrified Vehicles
OAKVILLE — Ford Motor Company of Canada Ltd. sales increased one per cent this month, continuing sales leadership for the month and year-to-date, powered by cars, which increased six per cent, and electrified vehicles. The sales increase marked Ford of Canada’s best November since 2002.
- Ford Retail Sales Momentum Continues with Best November Since 2004
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company’s November U.S. sales of 190,449 vehicles are up 7 percent overall compared with last year. Retail sales are up 9 percent, for the best November performance since 2004.
- November 2013 NAAMSA Retail Sales
PRETORIA, South Africa – Ford continued to record double digit market share and maintained sales volume stability during November, despite the impacts of the Transportation Industrial Action.
- Ford India Sells 12,050 Units in November; Domestic Wholesales Rise 33 Percent
NEW DELHI, India – Ford India sold 12,050 vehicles in combined domestic wholesales and export sales in November, up 19 percent over the same month last year.
- Ford Retail Market Share Up for Ninth Straight Month in Europe as Sales Grow
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company recorded its ninth consecutive month of improved retail market share year over year in October and fifth consecutive month of increased sales volume.
- Ford Stretches UK Market Lead
BRENTWOOD, England – The margin of Ford’s UK market leadership increased in October, both when compared with the equivalent figures last month and the same periods in 2012.
- Ford China Posts Record October Sales, 93,969 Units Sold, Up 55 Percent
SHANGHAI, China – Ford China continued to expand sales in October, with 93,969 wholesale units sold, up 55 percent from October 2012. Following a record third quarter, year-to-date sales also remain strong with 741,818 wholesale units sold, up 52 percent compared to the same period last year.
- Ford India Achieves Records Sales in October
NEW DELHI, India – Ford India sold 14,935 combined domestic wholesales and export vehicles in October, the best month in its history, an increase of 36 percent compared to the same month last year.
- Ford’s U.S. Sales Soar in October Despite Government Shutdown
DEARBORN - Ford’s balanced portfolio of vehicles pushed the company’s U.S. sales figures to new heights in October, despite the uncertainty posed by the government shutdown.
- Ford of Canada Sales Break 15-Year Record Top-selling Automaker in October and Year-to-Date
OAKVILLE — Ford Motor Company of Canada, Ltd. sales increased 10 per cent in October, marking the best month of sales on record in more than 15 years. Ford of Canada maintained sales leadership in October and continues to lead the industry in sales this year.
- Ford Achieves Best October U.S. Retail Sales Since 2004; Multiple Performance Records Set
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company’s October U.S. total sales of 191,985 vehicles rose 14 percent over a year ago. Retail sales are up 15 percent, at 142,487 vehicles. It is the company’s best October retail sales performance since 2004.
- Ford Delivers Record Third Quarter Pre-Tax Profit of $2.6 Billion; Improves Full Year Guidance
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company [NYSE: F] delivered record third quarter 2013 pre-tax profit of $2.6 billion, reflecting continued strong performance in North America and a combined profit from the regions outside North America. In addition, Ford Credit remained solidly profitable.
- Ford of Europe Sales Increase in September; Retail and Commercial Vehicle Market Share Growth Continues
COLOGNE, Germany, Oct 15, 2013 – Strong demand across its vehicle line-up drove Ford of Europe’s sales volume up 4.6 per cent in September, marking the fourth consecutive month of volume sales growth for Ford in its traditional 19 European markets.
- Ford of Germany Outperforms Market in September
COLOGNE, Germany - Growth in new car and commercial vehicle registrations, plus increased demand from private customers saw Ford outperform the German market in September.
- Ford China Sales Up 51 Percent in First Three Quarters; Year-to-Date Sales Exceed 600,000 Units
SHANGHAI, China – Ford China’s sales soared with 647,849 wholesale units sold in the first three quarters, an increase of 51 percent compared to the same period last year. Driven by continued strong demand for Ford’s new product lineup in China, September sales increased by 61 percent with 96,111 wholesales sold, compared to 59,570 sold in September last year.
- Ford Extends UK Sales Lead
BRENTWOOD, England – UK Market leader Ford has extended the sales gap over its nearest rival during the bumper September sales month, and through 2013.
- Ford September U.S. Sales Outpace Industry, Diverse Portfolio Attracts Buyers
DEARBORN - Ford’s U.S. vehicle sales outpaced the industry during the month of September and the company was one of the only major automakers to show significant sales gains last month – up 6 percent versus the same time last year.
- September 2013 NAAMSA Retail Sales
PRETORIA, South Africa — Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa (FMCSA) continues to deliver astounding sales results. This despite an industry faced with tough industrial challenges.
- Ford of Canada Sales Up 10 Percent; Car Sales Soar
Ford Motor Company of Canada, Ltd. sales jumped 10 per cent in September, the second best September sales on record.
- Ford Motor Company U.S. Sales Up 6 Percent, Outpacing Industry for Best September Since 2006
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company sales totaled 185,146, delivering its best September since 2006 with a 6 percent increase in the U.S., outpacing the industry and marking Ford’s 11th consecutive month of year-over-year sales increases.
- Ford India Has Record Sales in September
NEW DELHI, India – Ford India sold 14,217 cars in combined domestic wholesales and exports, the best month in its history, despite increasingly challenging market conditions. Ford India's September sales were up 51 percent compared to the same month last year.
- Driven by New Growth Momentum: Changan Ford Achieves Record 2 Million Sales
CHONGQING, China — Changan Ford Automobile, (CAF), Ford’s joint venture in China, recently achieved another significant milestone: the sale of its 2 millionth car.
- Ford Sales And Market Share Increase In Europe In August
FRANKFURT, Germany – Ford’s European sales in August again outpaced the overall industry in a traditionally slower month, driven by strong demand for the B-MAX, Kuga and Transit Custom.
- Ford Setting the Pace in Buoyant UK Market
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford continues to motor strongly in the buoyant UK market.
- Ford China Tops Records for Fourth Consecutive Month; August Sales Up 46 Percent, 2013 Sales Exceed 500,000 Units
SHANGHAI, China – Setting monthly sales records for its fourth time in a row, Ford sold 71,183 wholesale units in August, an increase of 46 percent compared to the same period last year. From January to August, Ford sold 551,738 wholesale vehicles in China, up 50 percent from January to August 2012.
- Consumers Make August a Strong Retail Sales Month for Ford
DEARBORN - “Sales were propelled higher again in August by the consumer,” said Ford U.S. Sales Analyst Erich Merkle, referring to the company’s robust August retail sales figures, which surged to their highest levels since 2006.