- Ford Driving Skills for Life on course for Record Breaking 2015 in Europe
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford Driving Skills for Life, the company’s young driver training programme, is on course for a record-breaking year in Europe.
- Ford: Always Working to Keep Drivers, Passengers Safe
DEARBORN - Safety is a key pillar of every product Ford develops. From initial sketch to production, Ford team members are always looking for the latest and most effective safety technologies and how best to share them with the largest consumer audience possible.
- Ford Explorer Maintains Top Safety Ratings from NHTSA
DEARBORN - The 2014 Ford Explorer maintains top marks in the federal government’s new car safety rating program. Both front-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive models earned five-star overall vehicle scores in the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s New Car Assessment Program.
- Ford Safety Lab Celebrates Important Milestones: 20,000th Crash Test and 10,000th Servo Sled Run
DEARBORN - Employees at the Ford Safety Lab in Dearborn recently celebrated two important milestones – the 20,000th full-vehicle crash test and the 10,000th run of the Servo Sled, a piece of testing equipment that uses only a portion of a vehicle’s body structure to simulate a collision and measure the effects on crash test dummies.
- Mulally Announces 2013 Health and Safety Award Winners
DEARBORN - In Ford’s ongoing effort to recognize and support improvements that increase the health and safety of workers in all Ford environments, the company today announced the winners of the 2013 Presidents Health and Safety Awards.
- Ford Focus Earns Top Safety Ratings from NHTSA
DEARBORN - The 2014 Ford Focus maintains top marks in the federal government’s new car safety rating program. Both sedan and hatchback Focus models, as well as Focus Electric all earned a five-star overall vehicle score in the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s New Car Assessment Program.
- Ford Announces SYNC® AppLink™ For The Brazilian Market At Campus Party 2014
SAO PAULO, Brazil -During a press conference in Campus Party, the biggest technology event in Brazil, Ford announced the arrival of SYNC® AppLink™ in Brazil this year. The decision is part of the company´s global strategy to meet the needs of drivers who want to be safely connected in their vehicles.
- Behind the Blue Oval: An Oasis of Comfort, Convenience at NAIAS
DETROIT – During the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), Detroit’s Cobo Hall is a very busy place. Media and other attendees rushing from press conference to press conference covering miles of carpet-covered concrete and frantically racing to meet a plethora of deadlines. This year, in Cobo’s newly renovated Grand River Ballroom; Ford provided a convenient and comfortable oasis for press day attendees in the first-of-its-kinds attraction: Behind the Blue Oval.
- Ford Focus and EcoSport Earn Five-Star Safety Ranking from Latin NCAP
SÃO BERNARDO, Brazil - Ford was one of the big winners in the fourth stage of the New Vehicle Assessment testing program for Latin America held by Latin NCAP, an independent new vehicle assessment program for the region.
- Lincoln Brand Pillars: Quality, Design and Personal Service
DEARBORN - Quality, Design and Personal Service are the pillars of the Lincoln brand, and they will be at the heart of all communications going forward – both internal and external – as Lincoln continues its reinvention. These pillars are similar in nature to the Ford brand’s Quality, Green, Safe, and Smart pillars.
- All-New Kuga Awarded Five Stars for Safety by China NCAP
CHONGQING, China — The all-new Ford Kuga continues to deliver on safety standards.
- Ford and American Humane Association Remind Pickup Truck Drivers: Dogs Ride Inside
DEARBORN - Ford and the American Humane Association have teamed up in a new pet safety campaign to remind pickup truck drivers that dogs should never ride in the bed of a pickup truck. Called “Dogs Ride Inside,” the campaign reminds all drivers that simple, basic actions can prevent serious injury or death while transporting a beloved family pet.
- Ford Expands Availability of Rear Inflatable Safety Belt to 2014 Fusion
DEARBORN - The new 2014 Ford Fusion is the only car in the popular midsize segment to offer rear inflatable safety belts, adding to the sedan’s suite of available safety and driver-assist technologies. This option is also available in the Fusion Hybrid and Fusion Energi.
- Ford’s MyKey Technology Aimed at Teenage Drivers
SYDNEY, Australia — Ford’s global MyKey technology will be launched in the new Ford Fiesta ST hatch when it goes on sale in September 2013.
- 2013 Ford Focus Earns Highest Possible Safety Rating from Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
DEARBORN - The 2013 Ford Focus earned a Top Safety Pick+ rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. Focus is one of six vehicles in the small car segment to achieve IIHS’s highest rating.