- Navy SEALs Ford Raptor
LAS VEGAS - One of the unique vehicles for last week’s SEMA show was a 2013 black Ford Raptor SuperCrew designed to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Navy SEALs.
- 2014 Ford Transit Connect Gets Sizzling New Look Courtesy of Hot Wheels for SEMA
LAS VEGAS – Ford Motor Company’s 2014 Transit Connect is tearing up the Las Vegas Strip with a sizzling new look courtesy of Hot Wheels®.
- Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates Switches to Ford EcoBoost Power for 2014 United SportsCar Championship Season
LAS VEGAS – Telca/TELMEX Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates (CGRFS), winner of seven of the last 10 GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series Daytona Prototype Championships, will switch to the power and fuel-efficiency advantages of the new Ford EcoBoost sports car engine package starting next year.
- Snakebit at SEMA: Gene Simmons, Shannon Tweed Unveil Custom 1956 Ford F-100, to Be Auctioned for Charity in 2014
LAS VEGAS – Snakebit, a custom 1956 Ford F-100 with styling cues that salute the great Shelby Mustangs, was unveiled today by KISS bassist Gene Simmons and his wife, actress Shannon Tweed, as part of Ford Motor Company’s display at the Specialty Equipment Market Association show at Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Indmar Marine Engines Now Built Ford Tough: Indmar and Ford Announce Engine Supply Agreement at SEMA
LAS VEGAS – Ford Motor Company will re-enter the marine market in an agreement with Indmar Marine Engines, the world’s largest privately held manufacturer of gasoline inboard marine engines.
- Ford Mustang and F-Series Named ‘Hottest Car and Truck’ of 2013 SEMA Show
LAS VEGAS - Ford Mustang and Ford F-Series are officially the “Hottest Car and Truck” at the 2013 Specialty Equipment Market Association show. The SEMA Award – presented today – recognizes the most popular vehicles SEMA members feature in their displays at the organization’s weeklong trade show in Las Vegas.
- 2013 Ford SEMA Dreamcase: Super Duty and F-150
DEARBORN - Ford goes further on and off the track for SEMA 2013, with the show’s most exciting project vehicles from the industry’s top builders. Check back frequently, through Nov. 1, as we unveil even more thrilling Ford project vehicles. Click here to download renderings and descriptions of this year’s extreme #FordSEMA builds. Collect them all.
- Coming Soon: Vandemonium and Hot Wheels
DEARBORN - The Vandemonium onslaught continues with the help of Hot Wheels. See it unveiled at #FordSEMA 11/5/2013.
- Vandemonium in Vegas! Ford Prepares to Unleash 10 Custom Transit Connect Vehicles at SEMA 2013
DEARBORN - Ford’s all-new Transit Connect Wagon and Transit Connect cargo van will roar into the Specialty Equipment Market Association’s annual show with 10 custom-modified versions at the Las Vegas Convention Center Nov. 5-8.
- Ford Prepares to Unleash ‘Vandemonium’
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company will roar into Las Vegas next month, showcasing 57 customized vehicles and delivering several exciting announcements as it goes further for the Specialty Equipment Market Association’s premier annual event.
- Crazy Cool Customs Fill Ford SEMA Exhibit
DEARBORN - The 2013 Specialty Equipment Market Association’s (SEMA) biggest event of the year, the SEMA show which takes place at the Las Vegas Convention Center Nov. 5-8, provides a unique opportunity for Ford to build relationships within the customization industry and display creative and innovative ways to take Ford’s already great vehicles to the next level.
- Don’t Mess With a Yellow Jacket: Vortech’s Supercharged Ford Mustang Packs a SEMA Sting
DEARBORN - The Project Yellow Jacket Ford Mustang created by the team at Vortech Superchargers packs a serious sting for its upcoming debut at the 2013 SEMA show in Las Vegas.