- Navy SEALs Ford Raptor
LAS VEGAS - One of the unique vehicles for last week’s SEMA show was a 2013 black Ford Raptor SuperCrew designed to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Navy SEALs.
- 2014 Ford Transit Connect Gets Sizzling New Look Courtesy of Hot Wheels for SEMA
LAS VEGAS – Ford Motor Company’s 2014 Transit Connect is tearing up the Las Vegas Strip with a sizzling new look courtesy of Hot Wheels®.
- Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates Switches to Ford EcoBoost Power for 2014 United SportsCar Championship Season
LAS VEGAS – Telca/TELMEX Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates (CGRFS), winner of seven of the last 10 GRAND-AM Rolex Sports Car Series Daytona Prototype Championships, will switch to the power and fuel-efficiency advantages of the new Ford EcoBoost sports car engine package starting next year.
- Snakebit at SEMA: Gene Simmons, Shannon Tweed Unveil Custom 1956 Ford F-100, to Be Auctioned for Charity in 2014
LAS VEGAS – Snakebit, a custom 1956 Ford F-100 with styling cues that salute the great Shelby Mustangs, was unveiled today by KISS bassist Gene Simmons and his wife, actress Shannon Tweed, as part of Ford Motor Company’s display at the Specialty Equipment Market Association show at Las Vegas Convention Center.
- Indmar Marine Engines Now Built Ford Tough: Indmar and Ford Announce Engine Supply Agreement at SEMA
LAS VEGAS – Ford Motor Company will re-enter the marine market in an agreement with Indmar Marine Engines, the world’s largest privately held manufacturer of gasoline inboard marine engines.
- Ford Mustang and F-Series Named ‘Hottest Car and Truck’ of 2013 SEMA Show
LAS VEGAS - Ford Mustang and Ford F-Series are officially the “Hottest Car and Truck” at the 2013 Specialty Equipment Market Association show. The SEMA Award – presented today – recognizes the most popular vehicles SEMA members feature in their displays at the organization’s weeklong trade show in Las Vegas.
- 2013 Ford SEMA Dreamcase: Super Duty and F-150
DEARBORN - Ford goes further on and off the track for SEMA 2013, with the show’s most exciting project vehicles from the industry’s top builders. Check back frequently, through Nov. 1, as we unveil even more thrilling Ford project vehicles. Click here to download renderings and descriptions of this year’s extreme #FordSEMA builds. Collect them all.
- Coming Soon: Vandemonium and Hot Wheels
DEARBORN - The Vandemonium onslaught continues with the help of Hot Wheels. See it unveiled at #FordSEMA 11/5/2013.
- Vandemonium in Vegas! Ford Prepares to Unleash 10 Custom Transit Connect Vehicles at SEMA 2013
DEARBORN - Ford’s all-new Transit Connect Wagon and Transit Connect cargo van will roar into the Specialty Equipment Market Association’s annual show with 10 custom-modified versions at the Las Vegas Convention Center Nov. 5-8.
- Ford Prepares to Unleash ‘Vandemonium’
DEARBORN - Ford Motor Company will roar into Las Vegas next month, showcasing 57 customized vehicles and delivering several exciting announcements as it goes further for the Specialty Equipment Market Association’s premier annual event.
- Crazy Cool Customs Fill Ford SEMA Exhibit
DEARBORN - The 2013 Specialty Equipment Market Association’s (SEMA) biggest event of the year, the SEMA show which takes place at the Las Vegas Convention Center Nov. 5-8, provides a unique opportunity for Ford to build relationships within the customization industry and display creative and innovative ways to take Ford’s already great vehicles to the next level.
- Don’t Mess With a Yellow Jacket: Vortech’s Supercharged Ford Mustang Packs a SEMA Sting
DEARBORN - The Project Yellow Jacket Ford Mustang created by the team at Vortech Superchargers packs a serious sting for its upcoming debut at the 2013 SEMA show in Las Vegas.
- Tanner Foust Clinches Second Consecutive GRC Championship with 1-2 Fiesta Finish at Las Vegas Finale
LAS VEGAS – With a dominant victory in the Global Rallycross Championship (GRC) finale, Fiesta driver Tanner Foust took home his second consecutive GRC Driver's Championship on a special course built across the street from the annual SEMA Show.
- Ford Mustang Cobra Jet Concept Goes Twin-Turbo for SEMA Debut
LAS VEGAS – The Ford Racing Mustang Cobra Jet concept revealed today at the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show proves there is indeed a replacement for displacement.
- Limited-Edition Ford Racing History Artwork Unveiled at SEMA; Limited-Edition Print Sales to Benefit JDRF
LAS VEGAS – Just as Ford Racing drivers try to lock down major 2012 championships on the track and consumer holiday shopping begins off the track, Ford Motor Company is unveiling a special limited-edition Ford Racing history print today at the SEMA show that will be sold to benefit JDRF.
- Ford Mustang and F-Series Pickup Named ‘Hottest Car and Truck’ of 2012 SEMA Show
LAS VEGAS – Ford Mustang and F-Series pickups are officially the “Hottest Car and Truck” at the 2012 SEMA show in Las Vegas. The SEMA Award – presented today – recognizes the most popular vehicles the organization’s members feature in their displays during the weeklong trade show.
- Ford Set to Take Center Stage at the 2012 SEMA Show
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company will have in excess of 70 vehicles, hundreds of accessories and performance parts, and many of its brightest stars on hand in Las Vegas next week for the 2012 SEMA show.
- Social Media Hub: New SEMA Facebook Tab
As the countdown to #FordSEMA revs up for 2012 with nearly 40 project vehicles from the industry’s top builders, a SEMA tab has been added to the Ford Motor Company Facebook Page to keep you in the loop whether you’re hanging out at SEMA and sharing your experience or following along from home.
- Return of a Legend: Iconic 1940 Ford Coupe Body Shell Now Available for Hot Rodders and Classic Car Enthusiasts
DEARBORN – One of the most cherished and collected classic cars of the pre-World War II and hot rod era – the iconic 1940 Ford Coupe – is the latest addition to Ford Motor Company’s growing stable of officially licensed all-steel reproduction car bodies.
- ‘High Gear,’ Winner of Historic Ford Mustang Build, Puts Spotlight on Women Talent in the World of Customization
DEARBORN – The all-women vehicle customization project known as the SEMA Mustang Build Powered by Women, featuring a 2013 Ford Mustang GT, is on target for the unveiling of the winning design at this year’s SEMA show on Oct. 30 in Las Vegas.
- ‘High Gear’ Chosen as Concept for First-Ever SEMA Mustang Build Powered by Women
DEARBORN – Thousands of fans voted for a satin-black, luxury Ford Mustang concept in the first-ever SEMA Mustang Build Powered by Women. The project – a collaboration between Ford Motor Company and the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) – invited the public to view three concepts online and vote for the one they would like to see built by a group of women volunteers.
- Voting Now Open to Determine Final Design of First-Ever SEMA Mustang Build Powered by Women
DEARBORN – Voting is now open to help select the final concept for the first-ever SEMA Mustang Build Powered by Women. Now through June 3, 2012 visit http://www.hotrod.com/all-female-mustang-build-ford-sweepstakes/ to view three different design concepts and vote on the one they would like to see used for the build.