- ‘Patriot’ F-150 Raptor Visits WHQ, Sells for $250,000 Benefiting Cars for Troops
Ford employees walking through WHQ last Friday had the opportunity to see a very patriotic, one-of-a-kind vehicle on display.
- Navy SEALs Ford Raptor
LAS VEGAS - One of the unique vehicles for last week’s SEMA show was a 2013 black Ford Raptor SuperCrew designed to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Navy SEALs.
- 2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Named ‘Off-Road Truck of Texas’ by Texas Auto Writers Association
SAN ANTONIO, Texas – The Texas Auto Writers Association named the 2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor “Off-Road Truck of Texas.”
- Strong Customer Demand Drives Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Sales to New Heights
DEARBORN - Ford F-150 SVT Raptor, the ultimate high-performance off-road pickup truck, continues to find new fans and sales success.
- Ford of Mexico Excels at the XXVII Elegance Competition
MEXICO CITY - Nearly 23,000 people witnessed one of the most important and traditional automotive affairs in Mexico: the XXVII Elegance Competition. It was at this event that Ford launched three models for the Mexican market: Ford Fiesta, Crew Cab SVT Raptor and the automatic EcoSport Powershift.
- Ford F-150 SVT Raptor’s Success as Performance Truck Mirrored in the Toy Store as Top-Selling Licensed Truck
DEARBORN – You don’t need a license for the latest Ford F-150 SVT Raptor high-performance truck product. You can now buy the Ford high-performance truck in the toy shop.
- Ford Racing Raptor Assault Program Offers Hands-On, High-Performance Off-Road Driving Over Varying Terrain
DEARBORN – Owners and fans of the ultimate high-performance off-road vehicle – the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor – now have a unique opportunity to experience it at a state-of-the-art off-road course at Miller Motorsports Park in Utah.
- Ford F-Series Trucks and Utilities Recognized by Texas Auto Writers
SAN ANTONIO, Texas – The Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA) has awarded Ford F-Series Trucks and Utilities with top honors in key categories after comparing the vehicles against competitors during the group’s annual Texas Truck Rodeo near San Antonio.
- Raptor vs. Rover
DEARBORN - Two American innovators in go-anywhere capability – the 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor and NASA’s Mars Rover Curiosity – face off in a unique comparison of awesome off-road hardware. Each vehicle represents the pinnacle of high-tech mobility on Earth and Mars. SVT Raptor meets Rover Curiosity to boldly go further.
- Ford Raptor Redefines Factory Off-Road Truck with Exclusive New Beadlock Wheels, High Technology, Camo-Inspired Color
DEARBORN – Ford is delivering higher levels of capability in the new 2013 F-150 SVT Raptor, answering the call from off-road enthusiasts for even more performance.