- Navy SEALs Ford Raptor
LAS VEGAS - One of the unique vehicles for last week’s SEMA show was a 2013 black Ford Raptor SuperCrew designed to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Navy SEALs.
- 2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Named ‘Off-Road Truck of Texas’ by Texas Auto Writers Association
SAN ANTONIO, Texas – The Texas Auto Writers Association named the 2014 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor “Off-Road Truck of Texas.”
- Strong Customer Demand Drives Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Sales to New Heights
DEARBORN - Ford F-150 SVT Raptor, the ultimate high-performance off-road pickup truck, continues to find new fans and sales success.
- Ford of Mexico Excels at the XXVII Elegance Competition
MEXICO CITY - Nearly 23,000 people witnessed one of the most important and traditional automotive affairs in Mexico: the XXVII Elegance Competition. It was at this event that Ford launched three models for the Mexican market: Ford Fiesta, Crew Cab SVT Raptor and the automatic EcoSport Powershift.
- Ford F-150 SVT Raptor’s Success as Performance Truck Mirrored in the Toy Store as Top-Selling Licensed Truck
DEARBORN – You don’t need a license for the latest Ford F-150 SVT Raptor high-performance truck product. You can now buy the Ford high-performance truck in the toy shop.
- Ford Racing Raptor Assault Program Offers Hands-On, High-Performance Off-Road Driving Over Varying Terrain
DEARBORN – Owners and fans of the ultimate high-performance off-road vehicle – the Ford F-150 SVT Raptor – now have a unique opportunity to experience it at a state-of-the-art off-road course at Miller Motorsports Park in Utah.
- Ford F-Series Trucks and Utilities Recognized by Texas Auto Writers
SAN ANTONIO, Texas – The Texas Auto Writers Association (TAWA) has awarded Ford F-Series Trucks and Utilities with top honors in key categories after comparing the vehicles against competitors during the group’s annual Texas Truck Rodeo near San Antonio.
- Raptor vs. Rover
DEARBORN - Two American innovators in go-anywhere capability – the 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor and NASA’s Mars Rover Curiosity – face off in a unique comparison of awesome off-road hardware. Each vehicle represents the pinnacle of high-tech mobility on Earth and Mars. SVT Raptor meets Rover Curiosity to boldly go further.
- Ford Raptor Redefines Factory Off-Road Truck with Exclusive New Beadlock Wheels, High Technology, Camo-Inspired Color
DEARBORN – Ford is delivering higher levels of capability in the new 2013 F-150 SVT Raptor, answering the call from off-road enthusiasts for even more performance.
- Ford Action Motorsports Star Brian Deegan Claims a Pair of Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Championships
CHANDLER, Ariz. – Brian Deegan claimed two Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series championships driving his Ford F-150 SVT Raptor to the Pro 2 Unlimited Championship and his Ford Ranger to the Pro Lite Unlimited title. Deegan won a combined 12 races en route to the championships and tallied 21 podiums.
- Ford News from the State Fair of Texas
DALLAS - Check out what Ford is showing at the 2011 State Fair of Texas. Get all of the details on Ford's news being announced. This page will be continually updated throughout the week to provide you the latest Ford news from the fair.
- 2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Expands Off-Road Prowess with New Torsen Front Differential and Off-Road Front Camera
DEARBORN - The 2012 F-150 SVT Raptor is set to deliver a new level of the no-compromise off-road performance the truck is famed for and, with a variety of new technologies and interior and exterior updates, it won’t disappoint.