- Ford Vehicles Win the Best Cars Award, promoted by Car Magazine
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford had its global vehicles launched in 2012 as a highlight in Best Cars Award, Brazil’s edition, promoted by the Car magazine. Considered one of the most important of the world, it has a lot of prestige by the direct participation of readers and publications of Motorpress group.
- Ford Indonesia Receives Three Awards at 2013 Autocar Readers Choice Awards
JAKARTA, Indonesia — Offering a complete package of quality, fuel-economy, safety, and smart features, Ford's segment-leading vehicles continue to dazzle Indonesian consumers. Two weeks after receiving four awards at the prestigious Otomotif Awards, Ford has picked up three more awards at the 2013 Autocar Readers Choice Awards (ARCA).
- All-new Ranger Drives Ford Thailand’s Best-Ever March and Record First Quarter Performance
BANGKOK, Thailand – Ford Thailand announced its best-ever performance for the month of March with overall retail sales rising 47 percent from a year earlier to 4,875 units.
- New 2013 Ford Ranger vs. the Force of Nature
MEXICO CITY - In an environment full of adrenaline and adventure, Ford of Mexico launched the new Ford Ranger 2013 surrounded by renowned members of automotive and lifestyle media. The event took place in a setting worthy of this wheeled monster.
- Ford Indonesia Dominates 2013 Otomotif Awards
JAKARTA, Indonesia — Segment-leading vehicles introduced in Indonesia through the One Ford plan continue to gain recognition among influential sources - the proof point coming at the 2013 Otomotif Awards, where Ford took home five awards between the all-new Focus and all-new Ranger.
- Built Ford Tough Truck Roadshow ‘Unleash the Beast’ Wows Saudi Community
JEDDAH, KSA – Ford Middle East and Al Jazirah Vehicles Agencies Co., the Ford and Lincoln importer-dealer in Saudi Arabia, recently kicked off a major Kingdom-wide roadshow, bringing the legendary F-150 and Ranger Built Ford Tough trucks closer to Saudi customers. The event was a huge success during the first three legs, in Najran, Jizan and Abha, with more than 5,000 customers attending so far. After the Jeddah leg, the roadshow continues to Al-Madīnah al-Munawwarah, Tabuk, Ha’il, Al Qassim, Dammam and Riyadh.
- Transit Custom and Ranger Win UK Awards
Brentwood, England – Ford has claimed a double victory at the 2013 Trade Van Driver Awards, with the Transit Custom and Ranger pick-up receiving top honours.
- Ford Ranger Makes Stunning Global Racing Debut
PRETORIA, South Africa —The new Ford Ranger made its global racing debut on March 1 when it turned its wheels for the first time in the opening round of the Donaldson Cross Country Championship in the Magaliesburg area, and the results were nothing short of spectacular.
- Ford Wins Two CAR Magazine Awards in South Africa
JOHANNESBURG, South Africa — Ford Motor Company of South Africa (FMCSA) has scooped up two prizes at the 2013 CAR Magazine Top 12 Awards.
- The new Ranger joined the “End of the World” adventure with Gauchos del Mar
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Starting off from Ford’s Off Road Base in Pinamar, the two surfers’ brothers began their “End of the World” trip on a New Ranger, seeking for the best wave to surf in Argentinean and Chilean costs.
- Ford Receives the 2013 Mercosur Award for the EcoSport, Ranger and Fusion in Detroit
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford won the Mercosur Award for the EcoSport launch, Fusion and Ranger models. The award ceremony was held 01/16 during an exclusive meeting with the Latin America press at the Detroit International Autoshow.
- Ford Snags Three Autoworld Car of the Year Awards in Malaysia
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia – Ford in Malaysia celebrated three more award wins at this week’s Autoworld 2012 Car of the Year awards, two for the segment-defining all-new Ford Ranger and one for the class-leading all-new Ford Focus.
- Ford EcoSport, Ranger and Fusion Win Mercosur 2013 Awards
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil - Ford was the big winner in the first-ever MERCOSUR 2013 Awards, taking three of four categories with its global vehicles launched in Brazil in 2012. The New EcoSport was elected as “Mercosur SUV”, the New Ranger as "Mercosur Pickup", and the New Fusion as “Mercosur Import”. These titles show that Ford was the most awarded automaker in Brazil in 2012.
- Ford Ranger Wins 8th Award in 12 Months
BRENTWOOD, UK – The Ford Ranger has won the 2013 Pick-Up of the Year Award from Total 4x4 magazine taking the vehicle’s award tally to eight in 12 months.
- Ford Vehicles Take Center Stage at 2013 Taipei Auto Show
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Under the theme of “Go Further,” Ford stole the limelight at the 2013 Taipei International Auto Show, displaying a slew of its best-selling nameplates including the All-New Ranger, the All-New Focus, and Ford’s classic muscle car, the Mustang.
- Ford Grabs Three More Awards in Malaysia
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia – Ford in Malaysia recently picked up three more awards – two for the all-new Focus and one for the all-new Ranger.
- Record Seventh Award for Ranger
BRENTWOOD, England – The Ranger has been named Pick-Up of the Year 2013 by 4x4 Magazine. The vehicle has now won a record-breaking seven awards in 12 months.
- Ranger Getting a Workout from Humanitarian Organizations
Africa – Two Ford Export and Growth partners are taking creative approaches to promoting the all-new Ford Ranger.
- Triple Success for Ford at Fleet Van Awards
BRENTWOOD, UK – The Ford Ranger has won both the Pick-up of the Year and the overall Commercial Vehicle of the Year trophies at the 2013 Fleet Van Awards. Ford was also awarded the title of Green Manufacturer of the Year to make it a triple success for the company.
- New Ford Ranger Wins Prestigious Russian Award
MOSCOW, Russia - New Ford Ranger has been named the best vehicle in its class at the annual automotive Grand Prix “Za rulem” award ceremony, staged in Moscow.
- Ranger and Transit Custom Drive Off with What Van? Awards
BRENTWOOD, UK - The new Ford Transit Custom has been awarded the prestigious What Van? Van of the Year Award for 2013, with the Ford Ranger collecting the Pick-up of the Year title.
- All-New Ranger Is First-ever Pickup to Win Coveted “Overall Car of the Year”; All-new Focus Wins “Family Car of the Year”
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia — The all-new Ford Ranger made history at the New Straits Times-Maybank Car of the Year 2012 Awards (COTY) by becoming the first pickup truck in the COTY Awards’ 11-year history to capture the coveted “Overall Car of the Year” award.
- Seven Awards in Two Days: Ranger, EcoSport and Fusion Best in Brazil
SAO PAULO – Ford dominated this week at two Brazilian automotive industry awards ceremonies, bringing home seven top awards in two days.
- Ford Launches All-New Territory, All-New Ranger Petrol at Thailand International Motor Expo 2012
BANGKOK, Thailand — Ford Motor Company launched two new models to kick-off the 29th Thailand International Motor Expo, including the all-new Ranger 2.5L petrol variant and the Australian-built, all-new Ford Territory 2.7L premium SUV.
- All-New Ranger Registers 15.805 km/L in Real-Life Fuel Efficiency Challenge
JAKARTA, Indonesia — The toughness of the all-new Ford Ranger in taming off-road conditions is irrefutable. Sand, gravel, riverbeds, mud, rocks, and other unpaved tracks are the natural habitat of the "21st Century Tough" truck. Now, the truck has another irrefutable claim: fuel efficient.
- Ford to Display Full Line-up of Vehicles at Thailand International Motor Expo 2012
BANGKOK, Thailand — Ford Motor Company has announced its show lineup for the 29th Thailand International Motor Expo, with its full range of Ford vehicles in Thailand to be on display at its innovative and interactive stand.
- The 2013 Ford Ranger is the most awarded SUV in Brazil and Abroad
SÃO BERNARDO DO CAMPO, Brazil – The all-new Ranger has been the most awarded Pick-up in Brazil and abroad this year. After being elected the International Pick-up in Europe and Pick-up of the Year in Brazil by the judging magazine Autoesporte, having Duratorq 3.2-liter also being elected as the engine of the Year, this model has been also awarded by the website Car magazine with the 2013 CAR Awards.
- All-New Ford Ranger Combines Toughness and Comfort
JAKARTA, Indonesia — Tough and powerful has long been the image of the pickup truck, the staple transportation choice of heavy industry. But the all-new Ford Ranger, recently dubbed the 'Smartest Worker' by AutoBild magazine, offers more than just raw power. According to the magazine, the multitude of innovative features of the all-new Ranger provides passenger-car-like comfort aimed at indulging consumers.
- Ford EcoSport, Ranger, Fusion and Fusion Hybrid Win '2013 Car of the Year' Awards in Brazil
SAO PAULO, Brazil – Ford was the big winner last night at the Brazilian Car of the Year Awards in Sao Paulo, picking up awards in five of the eight categories.
- New Ford Ranger Wins ‘International Pick-Up Award 2013’; Judges call it ‘Perfect Blend’ of On and Off-Road Performance
DUBLIN, Ireland – The new Ford Ranger has won the “International Pick-Up Award 2013”