- Team Ford Racing Focuses on Fitness and Preparation for Dakar Rally 2014
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA - The Dakar Rally is widely regarded as the toughest race in the world, and requires a high level of physical fitness, endurance and mental focus in order to succeed.
- Block Wins First Global Rallycross Race; Heikkinen, Foust and Block Take 1-2-3 in Championship for Ford
LAS VEGAS – “Stoked.” That’s the initial reaction from Ken Block after he took his Fiesta ST to a first career Global Rallycross Championship (GRC) win tonight in Las Vegas.
- Ford Claim 2013 Rally Championship
PRETORIA, South Africa — Mark Cronje and Robin Houghton dominated this season’s South African National Rally Championship wrapping up the title at the Polokwane Rally. Claiming yet another victory in their Fiesta S2000 the pair comfortably surged ahead of their nearest rivals with one round remaining in the season.
- Ford Fiesta Heads to Lake Superior Performance Rally for the Ultimate Rally America Championship Fight
HOUGHTON, Mich. – Ford Fiesta starts Rally America’s final national championship event this weekend at Lake Superior Performance Rally (LSPR) with four championships in sight.
- Ken Block Heats up the Pavement in Toronto
TORONTO - Ken Block, professional rally driver, social media sensation and all-around cool guy was heating up the pavement in Toronto recently, helping Ford of Canada launch the all-new Ford Fiesta ST.
- A Commitment to Global Rallycross Meant Full Domination for Ford After Clinching a Third Manufacturers’ Championship at X Games LA
DEARBORN - The 1-2 finish by Toomas Heikkinen and Tanner Foust at X Games LA earned Ford a third consecutive Manufacturers’ Championship in Global Rallycross, making history by clinching with three rounds left in the season.
- Toomas Heikkinen Edges Tanner Foust for Fifth Straight Global Rallycross Victory
HAMPTON, Ga. - Toomas Heikkinen followed up his X Games Los Angeles gold medal by making Global Rallycross history on Saturday night at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- Ford Clinches Global RallyCross Manufacturers' Championship as Heikkinen and Foust Take Gold and Silver at X Games Los Angeles
IRWINDALE, Calif. –Toomas “Topi” Heikkinen landed his fourth consecutive series victory to win gold while Tanner Foust claimed silver at X Games Los Angeles on Sunday as Ford Racing clinched the Global Rallycross manufacturers’ championship.
- Ford Fiesta ST Sweeps Podium in Fifth Round of Global Rallycross Championship
BRISTOL, Tenn. – That sweeping sound you heard came from Ford Fiesta STs.
- Global Rallycross Podium at the Inaugural Summer X Games 2013 in Foz do Iguacu
FOZ DO IQUACU, Brazil - Ford swept the Global Rallycross Podium at the Inaugural Summer X Games 2013 in Foz do Iguacu, Brazil last month with GRC rookie Scott Speed earning gold in his Ford Fiesta. OlsbergsMSE drivers Toomas ‘Topi’ Heikkinen and Patrik Sandell captured silver and bronze, respectively.
- Ford Sweeps GRC Podium at X Games Foz do Iguaçu; Scott Speed Earns Gold Medal with OlsbergsMSE Fiesta
FOZ DO IGUACU, Brazil – Gold, Silver and Bronze wasn’t enough for Ford Racing in the X Games Global Rallycross Championship opener as Fiesta swept the top five spots here in Brazil.
- Foust Reveals New Look for Ford Fiesta ST
LOS ANGELES - Tanner Foust has officially unveiled the 2013 Rockstar Energy Drink Ford Fiesta ST rallycross car he debuted for fans during a sneak preview at Bristol Motor Speedway last weekend.
- Ken Block Earns Top 10 Finish at Rally America’s Sno*Drift Rally; Fiesta Finishes Second and Third in Two-Wheel Drive Class
ATLANTA, Mich. – The Ford Fiesta earned a top-10 finish in the Rally America opener this weekend, with Ken Block and co-driver, Alex Gelmosino finishing sixth at Sno*Drift Rally in upper Michigan.
- Sno*Drift Kicks-Off the Rally America Season
ATLANTA, Mich. - Just a few short months ago, Ford Racing was celebrating an overall win at Olympus Rally with Ken Block and co-driver, Alex Gelsomino, and two Rally America Championships. Chris Duplessis and co-driver, Alex Kihurani, finished first in the two-wheel-drive class which sealed the class championship in their DirtFish Rally School Fiesta R2. Verena Mei and co-driver, Leanne Junnila, finished fourth in the two-wheel-drive class and the TrueCar Racing Team won Rally America’s Inaugural B Spec Championship in Fiesta.
- Tanner Foust Clinches Second Consecutive GRC Championship with 1-2 Fiesta Finish at Las Vegas Finale
LAS VEGAS – With a dominant victory in the Global Rallycross Championship (GRC) finale, Fiesta driver Tanner Foust took home his second consecutive GRC Driver's Championship on a special course built across the street from the annual SEMA Show.
- Motorsport round-up
Latvala Dominates Wales Rally GB - Six Fiesta RS WRCs in Top 10 in Wales - Breen Seals Emotional Super 2000 Win
- Ford Fiesta Pair Primed to Continue Rally GB Success Story
CARDIFF - Ford World Rally Team enters this week’s new-look Wales Rally GB (13 - 16 September) bidding to add to its long list of successes in one of the sport’s classic events. The Blue Oval has claimed the top step of the podium on 10 occasions since the launch of the FIA World Rally Championship in 1973, a record unmatched by any other manufacturer.
- Ken Block Powers Monster World Rally Team H.F.H.V. Fiesta to Victory at 100 Acre Wood; Chris Duplessis and Fiesta R2 Claim 2WD Win
SALEM, Mo. – Ken Block and the Monster World Rally Team H.F.H.V. Ford Fiesta made their 2012 debut at the Rally in the 100 Acre Wood and it ended the way every race ever has for Ken Block in rural Missouri, with a victory.
- Fiesta Claims Two Podium Spots at Sno*Drift as Chris Duplessis and R2 Fiesta Dominate 2WD Class
HILLMAN, Mich. – One year ago as the lone Fiesta entered in Rally America, Dillon Van Way posted Fiesta’s first North American 2WD rally class win at Sno*Drift. This year four Fiesta were entered in the 2WD class and 2010 2WD champion Chris Duplessis and his R2 Fiesta dominated the 2WD field winning by 5 minutes and 36 seconds over veteran rally driver Andrew “ACP” Comrie-Picard in a Scion. Van Way, the 2009 2WD champ, was third in class just 21 seconds behind ACP and closing as the rally ended.
- Fiesta Wins Global Rally Titles
DAVENTRY, England - The Fiesta continues to win rally titles around the world.
- Ford Blows Drivers’ Title Race Wide Open in France
STRASBOURG, France - Ford Abu Dhabi World Rally Team drivers Mikko Hirvonen and Jarmo Lehtinen moved to within three points of the FIA World Rally Championship lead after a dramatic 11th round in France at the weekend.
- Ford Trucks and Troller Take the Podium at the Sertoes Rally in Brazil
FORTALEZA, Brazil - Ford Trucks and Troller both took the podium in the 19th Sertões Rally, the most difficult off-road competition in the Americas, on Aug. 19. The 10-day Rally covers 4,000 kilometers rough terrain and traverses Brazil from Goiânia to Fortaleza, in the country's northeast.
- Ford Fiesta Leads Argentinian Maxi Rally Championship
BUENOS AIRES – After winning the Apostoles' Rally last July 17th, the Ford Fiesta Kinetic Design driven by Federico Villagra, reached the top position in the Maxi Rally category, one of the most distinguished in the Argentinean Championship. This is Villagra's third victory in a row and he now leads the category with 139 points, which is 37 points more than the next competitor.
- Ford's Flying Finns Ready For Home Rally
JYVASKYLA, Finland - Ford's Flying Finns will bid to extend their winning run in Rally Finland when the fastest and most spectacular round of the FIA World Rally Championship lifts off next week.
- Ford F-4000 Wins One More Race in Preparation for Rally dos Sertões in Brazil
SAO PAULO – The Ford F-4000 light truck showed that it is ready for a challenge in the Rally dos Sertões, the toughest competition in the Americas and one of the most demanding in the world, which begins on August 9. On July 2-3, Ford's light truck won the Off-Road Cuesta Rally, in Botucatu, São Paulo state, and secured leadership of the Brazilian Cross-Country Rally Championship series. The truck was driven by the Autoliner team of Rafael de Souza Martinez-Conde, José Papacena and Leandro Mota.
- Ford's Facebook Fans Fuel Food Designs For Finnish Rally Fiestas
CUMBRIA, England - Thousands of Ford rally fans cast their votes to choose colourful food-themed roof designs for Ford Abu Dhabi World Rally Team's entry cars in this month's Rally Finland.
- Rally Man Loriaux Faces Two-Wheel Enduro Challenge in Finland
JYVÄSKYLÄ, Finland - Ford's rally technical guru will swap four wheels for two this summer when he tackles one of the world's toughest motorbike competitions to raise money for a children's medical research charity.
- Ford Fiesta and Marcus Gronholm Claim RallyCross Win to Wrap Up Colorado Global RallyCross Weekend
FOUNTAIN, Colo. – Friday afternoon Marcus Gronholm finished second in the SuperRally competition to Tanner Foust. The second-place podium served as an inspiration for the two-time WRC champion. The next day, Gronholm came out to dominate - , he topped qualifying and led the final race flag-to-flag to deliver Fiesta another Global RallyCross Championship victory in the AWD RallyCross, this time at Pikes Peak International Raceway.
- Q&A with Brian Deegan - Global RallyCross Championship Debut
COLORADO - Brian Deegan has reached the pinnacle of his sport as an action sports Moto X and X Games champion, but like all great champions the drive to compete and succeed reigns supreme. Deegan, looking for the next championship to conquer, took a big chance two years ago climbing into a Fiesta at X Games with only a handful of four-wheel events (truck) on his resume. He finished fourth in the 2009 X Games as a failed turbo cost him an epic semi-final showdown with his arch- rival Travis Pastrana.