- Demographic Shifts, Consumer Fuel Economy Focus, Mobile Growth Reshaping Post-Recession U.S. Auto Industry
NEW YORK – While the great recession has fundamentally reshaped the automotive industry over the past few years, the real game changer may come from a new post-recession consumer mindset, demographic shifts and how automakers respond.
- Ford Executive Vice President Shares Insights on Luxury Market, Customers, Technology
NEW YORK - Ford Motor Company’s Executive Vice President of Global Marketing, Sales and Service and Lincoln Jim Farley earlier today delivered the New York Auto Show Opening Press Breakfast Keynote address at the Javits Center. Video of this keynote will be available tomorrow on @Ford Online.
- Lincoln and Chuck Hoberman Create Reflective, Inspiring Experience at New York
NEW YORK - Art and innovation are at the heart of Lincoln’s 2012 New York Auto Show display, with décor by New York-based artist and engineer Chuck Hoberman.
- The People Behind the Lincoln Experience at the New York International Auto Show
NEW YORK - The new Lincoln not only includes seven significantly refreshed or all-new vehicles over the next three years, it also includes a brand-new experience demonstrated by the artistic and design-oriented ambience at the 2012 New York International Auto Show.
- Lincoln Makes an Artistic Statement with its “Up” Gallery Inspired by the All-New Lincoln MKZ
NEW YORK — Like the High Line, a beautiful public park elevated above the streets on Manhattan’s West Side, Lincoln is bringing an open and inspirational outdoor experience with its new midsize sedan, the 2013 MKZ, which features a large retractable panoramic roof.
- The New MKZ: Lincoln’s Future Begins
NEW YORK – The all-new Lincoln MKZ makes its debut at the New York International Auto Show, marking a key milestone in Lincoln’s reinvention.
- Lincoln Transforms Customer Experience at Each Touchpoint – from Shopping to Ownership
DEARBORN — Lincoln is reinventing how it interacts with customers, collaborating with a world-renowned organization of hotel concierges to create a better service experience. In addition, Lincoln will be providing around-the-clock online concierge services.