- Media Reaction Positive to Ford's Auto Show Reveals
Media reaction has been very positive after Ford revealed three new performance models and won the Truck of the Year award at the North American International Auto Show.
- UAW-Ford Employees Represent Ford Products, Educate Attendees at 2014 NAIAS
DETROIT - When attendees enter the Ford stand at this year’s North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), they’re greeted by an even more engaging and interactive display floor than in previous years.
- Alan Mulally Hosts Town Hall Meeting During NAIAS Press Days
DETROIT – To kick off day two of press days at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) at Detroit’s Cobo Center Tuesday, Alan Mulally, Ford president and chief executive officer, hosted a Town Hall meeting for media, local college students and business leaders involved in the renaissance of the City of Detroit.
- Ford NAIAS Exhibit Brings New F-150 to Life in a Real Way
DETROIT - The worldwide debut of the all-new 2015 Ford F-150 at the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) features a Detroit-exclusive Future of Tough assembly line exhibit that offers visitors an actual look at how the iconic truck will be built at Ford’s Kansas City Assembly Plant.
- Kids of All Ages Can Get an All-New Mustang; Free Revell Model Kits at North American International Auto Show
DETROIT - Pony car fans of any age can be first in the world to own the all-new 2015 Ford Mustang this weekend at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. To commemorate 50 years of Ford Mustang, Revell® – a worldwide leader in the hobby industry – will host a Make ’n Take™ event at the Ford booth during the show.
- Ford NAIAS Stand Showcases Product, Technology
DETROIT - The Ford display at the 2014 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) was purposefully designed to bring one overarching Ford message to life, according to David Tillapaugh, Global Auto Show Operations manager.
- NAIAS Competitive Product Video Tour
DETROIT - Each year, @Ford tours the North American International Auto Show with a Ford executive to share impressions on what the competition brought to the show.
- Behind the Blue Oval: An Oasis of Comfort, Convenience at NAIAS
DETROIT – During the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), Detroit’s Cobo Hall is a very busy place. Media and other attendees rushing from press conference to press conference covering miles of carpet-covered concrete and frantically racing to meet a plethora of deadlines. This year, in Cobo’s newly renovated Grand River Ballroom; Ford provided a convenient and comfortable oasis for press day attendees in the first-of-its-kinds attraction: Behind the Blue Oval.
- Ford and Rent the Runway Join Forces to Bring a Fusion of Style and Accessibility
DETROIT - Ford and Rent the Runway are joining forces to make great style accessible on and off the road to fashion fans across the country. Through the Test-Drive Style campaign, Ford and the premier destination for designer fashion and accessory rentals will give consumers an opportunity to test out their must-have designer looks, along with a chance to win their very own stylish new drive – the Ford Fusion.
- 2014 NAIAS Coverage
DETROIT - Check out what Ford is showing at the 2014 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) and the media coverage. Click on the images below to get all of the details on the news being announced. This page will be continually updated throughout the week to provide you the latest Ford news from NAIAS.
- Faces of F-150
DEARBORN - Ford faces of the all-new Ford F-150.
- Advanced 2.7-Liter EcoBoost with Auto Start-Stop Brings New Capability and Efficiency to Next Ford F-150
DETROIT – Ford, America’s truck leader, is expanding its industry-leading range of powerful and efficient powertrains with the addition of an all-new 2.7-liter EcoBoost® with standard Auto Start-Stop engineered specifically for the next-generation Ford F-150.
- Ford Uses High-Strength Steel Plus High-Strength, Aluminum Alloys on Toughest F-150 Ever
DETROIT - The all-new Ford F-150 brings a new meaning to Built Ford Tough, with cutting-edge materials and an industry-first frame design, making the truck tougher and more efficient than ever.
- Lincoln Welcomes Shinola and Dwell to Stand at North American International Auto Show
DETROIT - Handcrafted watches, bicycles, wildflowers, grasses, and, of course, striking vehicles all will be part of the Lincoln Motor Company’s stand at this year’s North American International Auto Show. The show is open to the public Jan. 18-26 at Detroit’s Cobo Center.
- Ford Executives Ring NYSE Opening Bell, Mark Introduction of the All-New Ford F-150
NEW YORK - Ford executives rang the Opening Bell at the New York Stock Exchange Monday marking introduction of the all-new 2015 Ford F-150.
- Nearly 3,000 Employees and Retirees Attend NAIAS Preview, Witness First Reveal of New Ford F-150
DETROIT - It was an exciting Sunday afternoon for the nearly 3,000 Ford employees and retirees who crowded Joe Louis Arena in Detroit – with family and friends in tow – to attend a special employee preview of the Ford news conference at the 2014 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS).
- Ford NAIAS Event Uses Cutting-Edge Tech, Creativity to Tell Product Story
DETROIT – Before being revealed to media during the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) Monday, the all-new Ford F-150 roared its way into Joe Louis Arena stage, introducing Ford employees, retirees as well as family and friends to the next generation of Built Ford Tough during the fourth annual NAIAS Employee Preview event.
- All-New Ford F-150 Redefines Full-Size Trucks as the Toughest, Smartest, Most Capable F-150 Ever
DETROIT – Ford today introduces the all-new Ford F-150, the reinvention of America’s favorite truck. It is the toughest, smartest and most capable F-150 ever – setting the standard for the future of trucks.
- Smart New Features Take Capability, Comfort and Convenience to New Levels for All-New F-150
DETROIT – Ford’s all-new F-150 improves capability, comfort and convenience with more than a dozen smart new technologies for owners of America’s most popular truck. Many of these features are appearing for the first time ever on a pickup truck.
- NAIAS News with Ford’s Mass Relevance Content Hub
DETROIT - News breaks, content evolves but the love for Ford products and heartbeat behind the Blue Oval never stops.
- Built Ford Tough Defines Commercial Van Lineup at NAIAS
DETROIT - When we hear the words “Built Ford Tough” most of us think of Ford’s best-selling F-Series trucks. But the mantra also defines the company’s commercial van lineup, and that message is being reinforced this year with the introduction of the new Transit family of vehicles at the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS).
- UAW Members Have a Strong Presence on the Ford Stand at this Year’s North American International Auto Show
DETROIT - One of the best parts of the North American International Auto Show isn’t just the impressive vehicle lineup, but the strong UAW presence that graces the showroom floor and represents each vehicle that the employees single-handedly worked on.
- Company, Vehicles, Engines Recognized for Excellence at this Year’s North American International Auto Show
DETROIT – Ford Motor Company, its vehicles and two of the company’s engines recently were honored for excellence during this year’s North American International Auto Show.
- Ford Goes Further to Spread the Word on Job Openings at 2013 North American International Auto Show
DETROIT - At this year’s North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), Ford isn’t just showcasing cutting-edge concepts and fuel-efficient vehicles, it’s also spreading the word about the many jobs presently available at the company.
- Chinese Bloggers Join North America International Auto Show Ford Digital Summit
SHANGHAI, China — When going through U.S. Customs, Huixian Chen – known as @Zitong on Chinese Twitter Sina Weibo – was asked about her occupation by the officer. “Blogger!” Chen proudly declared, prompting a smile from the officer who responded, “Welcome to Detroit!”
- South American Media Dine in Celebration at NAIAS
DETROIT - Ford colleagues and journalists from Argentina, Brazil and Mexico recently gathered at the South American media dinner at Port of Detroit.
- Ford Product Specialists at NAIAS: More Than Just Pretty Faces
DETROIT - Visit the 2013 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), and you’ll notice that most of the car manufacturers flank their vehicles with leggy models wearing flashy high-heeled shoes and short, form-fitting outfits.
- Social Media Hub: Bloggers Visit Detroit for NAIAS Digital Summit
DETROIT - This past week, 150 bloggers from around the world spent time with Ford as they got the inside scoop at the 2013 Ford North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) Digital Summit.
- What Are You Excited to See at NAIAS?
DETROIT - The 2013 North American International Auto Show public days began on Jan. 19 and continues through Jan. 27. We want to know what you are excited to see at the show or if you’ve already gone, tell us what you think people should be sure to see.
- Auto Show Season Kicks into High Gear at the North American International Auto Show
DETROIT - Ringing in the New Year signals that it’s time to make (and potentially break) resolutions, that the time for “best of” lists is coming to a close, and that auto show season is right around the corner. For Canadian automotive media, the North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) kicks off the busy show circuit.