- Exclusive Ford MyKey Technology Helps Encourage Safer Driving in Fleets
DEARBORN - For Joe Dougherty, Ford Motor Company’s MyKey® technology is a feature his family’s construction company uses to help keep their drivers safe.
- Ford’s MyKey Technology Aimed at Teenage Drivers
SYDNEY, Australia — Ford’s global MyKey technology will be launched in the new Ford Fiesta ST hatch when it goes on sale in September 2013.
- Ford MyKey Gives Young Drivers ‘Face-Saving’ Excuse to Resist Pressure to Take Risks, Says Driver Behaviour Expert
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford’s MyKey technology that enables parents to place certain restrictions on young drivers also can help younger drivers resist peer pressure while behind the wheel, according to a leading driver behaviour expert.
- New Ford Fiesta Debuts MyKey in Europe; Enables Parents of Young Drivers to Set Top Speed and Limit Audio Volume
COLOGNE, Germany – The new Ford Fiesta will be the first car in Europe to feature Ford’s MyKey technology, which enables parents to place restrictions on younger drivers to promote safety.
- Ford's New MyKey Do Not Disturb Technology Helps Teens Stay Connected to Driving, Not the Phone
DEARBORN – Parents have enough to worry about when they hand over the keys to a teenager, so Ford is adding a feature to its MyKey® technology to block incoming phone calls and deter text messages while teens are behind the wheel.