- Employee Program Discusses MyFord Touch Quality Results, High Take Rates, Demand Quality
DEARBORN - Yesterday, J.D. Power released its annual Initial Quality Study which showed that nearly two-thirds of complaints come from design-related issues compared to component malfunctions.
- SYNC and MyFord Touch Sold on 79 Percent of New Ford Vehicles, New Technology Drives Quality Satisfaction
DEARBORN – Ford SYNC voice-controlled connectivity and MyFord Touch® touch screen technologies are attracting more customers and selling at a much higher rate than competitors, as MyFord Touch helps drive higher customer satisfaction with vehicle quality.
- New 2014 Ford Fiesta Adds MyFord Touch with Improved Voice Recognition, Navigation and Phone Pairing
LOS ANGELES – The latest trend in consumer electronics is the miniaturization of the gadgets we love, while packing them with even more performance such as a razor-thin phone that doesn’t bulge in a pocket, smaller tablets that can be held with one hand, or music players that can be worn on the wrist. Ford is following suit, and beginning next year it will offer MyFord Touch® with a new 6.5-inch LCD touch screen available on the 2014 Ford Fiesta.
- Ford Focus Electric to Debut Ford SYNC with MyFord Touch in Europe
BERLIN, Germany – Ford SYNC with MyFord Touch will make its European debut in the new Ford Focus Electric when it comes to Europe in 2013, the company today announced at the IFA consumer electronics convention in Berlin.
- Focus Electric’s Dedicated App – MyFord Mobile – Now Available; Controls Faster Charging Technologies, Route Planning While Mobile
DEARBORN – With the first retail customers now taking delivery of America’s most energy-efficient compact car, the 2012 Ford Focus Electric, the MyFord® Mobile iPhone app and www.MyFordMobile.com are available to help owners locate charging stations and recharge their cars in half the time of the Nissan Leaf.
- More Luxurious Than Ever: 2013 Ford F-Series Super Duty to Offer Platinum Series, SYNC with MyFord Touch
DEARBORN – Ford F-Series Super Duty customers demand a truck with toughness and capability, yet they still appreciate the amenities that make their driving experience more enjoyable. The 2013 F-Series Super Duty offers both, with a first-ever Platinum series model and the addition of SYNC with MyFord Touch.
- MyFord Touch Resonates with Buyers; Upgrade Launches on 2013 Ford Taurus, Flex, and for Current Customers
DEARBORN - Team, During the past year, we have frequently talked about the importance of being a leader in delivering great products and great technologies that our customers want. We have made tremendous progress in being viewed as a technology leader, largely based on our work to offer SYNC with MyFord and MyLincoln Touch. Part of being a leader is delivering continuous improvement. In that spirit, today we are announcing an upgrade to MyFord Touch and MyLincoln Touch.
- Q&A on MyFord and MyLincoln Touch Upgrade
DEARBORN - As reported, beginning this month, we are delivering a faster, simpler and easier-to-use version of SYNC with MyFord and MyLincoln Touch. The following is additional information.
- MyFord Mobile: Drive Greener and Challenge Friends to Help the Earth with Ford’s Electric Vehicle Smartphone App
DEARBORN– Ford Motor Company is combining its new Focus Electric, social networking and hypermiling trends with its new MyFord® Mobile app that makes it easier than ever to drive green.
- Ford Employees Help Ensure High-Quality Launch of New MyFord Touch Upgrade Through Innovative Beta Test
DEARBORN – Ford customers will soon benefit from a major software upgrade to MyFord Touch following a real-world beta test with about 1,000 Ford employees.
- Faster, Simpler, Better: MyFord Touch Upgrade Provides New and Existing Customers Enhancements and New Features
DEARBORN – Ford customers said MyFord Touch® could be faster and feature simpler graphics that are easier to use and that’s exactly what Ford plans to deliver with a broad set of performance upgrades to the system – launching first on the new 2013 Ford Escape, Flex and Taurus.
- We Hear You! Consumers Drive Ford Focus Electric Simulator, Provide Feedback on New Vehicle In-Dash Displays
DEARBORN – Potential customers are getting a chance to help develop the final in-dash display for the Ford Focus Electric through the use of a specially designed driving simulator. The driving simulations and feedback are helping Ford engineers make sure the unique extension of the MyFord Touch® interactive display in the Focus Electric is easy to use and meets the needs of potential owners. The new Ford Focus Electric uses the high-tech driver interface to help drivers optimize range and experience the freedom of fuel-free driving.
- Ford Wins Progressive Manufacturing Operational Excellence Award for Wireless Software Installation on the Assembly Line
DEARBORN – Ford has been honored by Progressive Manufacturing (PM) for its industry-first use of Wi-Fi® provisioning to deliver Ford SYNC® software wirelessly to vehicles equipped with MyFord Touch™ driver connect technology as they are being built.
- 'Please Say a Command': SYNC First Offers Employees, Retirees a Chance to Get Connected
DEARBORN - This week employees have the opportunity to get up close and personal with Ford's latest in-car connectivity technologies SYNC® and MyFord Touch™. As a part of the SYNC First campaign, employees and retirees are invited to the Ford Tech Tour Experience and receive personal one-on-one in their own vehicles.
- Ford Delivers Rolling Hot Spot
COLOGNE, Germany – The all-new Ford Focus will be transformed into a rolling WiFi hot spot when Ford SYNC with MyFord Touch technology makes its European debut next year.
- Ford works with partners to ensure SYNC is world-leading
COLOGNE – When SYNC arrives in Europe in 2012, Ford will be at the forefront of integrated in-car communication, voice-controlled operation and in-car entertainment options.