- Employee Program Discusses MyFord Touch Quality Results, High Take Rates, Demand Quality
DEARBORN - Yesterday, J.D. Power released its annual Initial Quality Study which showed that nearly two-thirds of complaints come from design-related issues compared to component malfunctions.
- SYNC and MyFord Touch Sold on 79 Percent of New Ford Vehicles, New Technology Drives Quality Satisfaction
DEARBORN – Ford SYNC voice-controlled connectivity and MyFord Touch® touch screen technologies are attracting more customers and selling at a much higher rate than competitors, as MyFord Touch helps drive higher customer satisfaction with vehicle quality.
- New 2014 Ford Fiesta Adds MyFord Touch with Improved Voice Recognition, Navigation and Phone Pairing
LOS ANGELES – The latest trend in consumer electronics is the miniaturization of the gadgets we love, while packing them with even more performance such as a razor-thin phone that doesn’t bulge in a pocket, smaller tablets that can be held with one hand, or music players that can be worn on the wrist. Ford is following suit, and beginning next year it will offer MyFord Touch® with a new 6.5-inch LCD touch screen available on the 2014 Ford Fiesta.
- Ford Focus Electric to Debut Ford SYNC with MyFord Touch in Europe
BERLIN, Germany – Ford SYNC with MyFord Touch will make its European debut in the new Ford Focus Electric when it comes to Europe in 2013, the company today announced at the IFA consumer electronics convention in Berlin.
- Focus Electric’s Dedicated App – MyFord Mobile – Now Available; Controls Faster Charging Technologies, Route Planning While Mobile
DEARBORN – With the first retail customers now taking delivery of America’s most energy-efficient compact car, the 2012 Ford Focus Electric, the MyFord® Mobile iPhone app and www.MyFordMobile.com are available to help owners locate charging stations and recharge their cars in half the time of the Nissan Leaf.
- More Luxurious Than Ever: 2013 Ford F-Series Super Duty to Offer Platinum Series, SYNC with MyFord Touch
DEARBORN – Ford F-Series Super Duty customers demand a truck with toughness and capability, yet they still appreciate the amenities that make their driving experience more enjoyable. The 2013 F-Series Super Duty offers both, with a first-ever Platinum series model and the addition of SYNC with MyFord Touch.
- MyFord Touch Resonates with Buyers; Upgrade Launches on 2013 Ford Taurus, Flex, and for Current Customers
DEARBORN - Team, During the past year, we have frequently talked about the importance of being a leader in delivering great products and great technologies that our customers want. We have made tremendous progress in being viewed as a technology leader, largely based on our work to offer SYNC with MyFord and MyLincoln Touch. Part of being a leader is delivering continuous improvement. In that spirit, today we are announcing an upgrade to MyFord Touch and MyLincoln Touch.
- Q&A on MyFord and MyLincoln Touch Upgrade
DEARBORN - As reported, beginning this month, we are delivering a faster, simpler and easier-to-use version of SYNC with MyFord and MyLincoln Touch. The following is additional information.