- Employee Program Discusses MyFord Touch Quality Results, High Take Rates, Demand Quality
DEARBORN - Yesterday, J.D. Power released its annual Initial Quality Study which showed that nearly two-thirds of complaints come from design-related issues compared to component malfunctions.
- SYNC and MyFord Touch Sold on 79 Percent of New Ford Vehicles, New Technology Drives Quality Satisfaction
DEARBORN – Ford SYNC voice-controlled connectivity and MyFord Touch® touch screen technologies are attracting more customers and selling at a much higher rate than competitors, as MyFord Touch helps drive higher customer satisfaction with vehicle quality.
- New 2014 Ford Fiesta Adds MyFord Touch with Improved Voice Recognition, Navigation and Phone Pairing
LOS ANGELES – The latest trend in consumer electronics is the miniaturization of the gadgets we love, while packing them with even more performance such as a razor-thin phone that doesn’t bulge in a pocket, smaller tablets that can be held with one hand, or music players that can be worn on the wrist. Ford is following suit, and beginning next year it will offer MyFord Touch® with a new 6.5-inch LCD touch screen available on the 2014 Ford Fiesta.
- Ford Focus Electric to Debut Ford SYNC with MyFord Touch in Europe
BERLIN, Germany – Ford SYNC with MyFord Touch will make its European debut in the new Ford Focus Electric when it comes to Europe in 2013, the company today announced at the IFA consumer electronics convention in Berlin.
- Focus Electric’s Dedicated App – MyFord Mobile – Now Available; Controls Faster Charging Technologies, Route Planning While Mobile
DEARBORN – With the first retail customers now taking delivery of America’s most energy-efficient compact car, the 2012 Ford Focus Electric, the MyFord® Mobile iPhone app and www.MyFordMobile.com are available to help owners locate charging stations and recharge their cars in half the time of the Nissan Leaf.