- UK Mustang Orders Accelerate Towards 2,000
Almost 2,000 Ford Mustang orders have been taken in the UK since January as the first right-hand drive cars begin to roll off the production line at Flatrock Assembly Plant in Michigan, USA.
- New Mustang Is First With Glove Box Airbag
The all-new Ford Mustang is the first vehicle equipped with a new kind of knee airbag that is integrated within the door of the glove box, instead of the instrument panel, so passengers get maximum room to stretch out.
- Amazing New Multi-Perspective Video Lets Viewers Experience a Hot Lap in the New Ford Mustang
COLOGNE, Germany – A new interactive video enables viewers to experience the all‑new Ford Mustang from multiple perspectives as it speeds around the legendary Silverstone race track in the U.K.
- Mustang Celebrates Independence Day in Paris
PARIS, France – Ford helped the U.S. Embassy in Paris celebrate Independence Day by putting two Mustangs on display at the official 2015 Fourth of July Garden party this week.
- Ford Mustang stars in epic documentary
Jim Farley, president and CEO, Ford of Europe, is reunited in Cologne with his 1965 Mustang in a fascinating short movie now showing on @Ford Online.
- New Mustang Under the Skin
Product Walkaround filmed at the Ford Mustang Media Drive event in Munich, Germany.
- ‘This is the Freshest Product Line-Up We Have Ever Had’ – Jim Farley
The latest Ford of Europe Go Further Webcast features Jim Farley, executive vice president, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Barb Samardzich, chief operating officer, Ford of Europe.
- Mustang Media Launch Kicks off in Munich
One of the most eagerly anticipated vehicle launches in European history is underway in Bavaria this week starring the all-new Ford Mustang.
- All-New Ford Mustang 5.0-litre V8 is Fastest Accelerating High-Volume Ford to Go on Sale in Europe
Ford Motor Company today announced that the all-new Ford Mustang will deliver 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) acceleration in under 5 seconds – making it the fastest accelerating high-volume Ford model ever offered in Europe.
- All-New Ford Mustang Features Performance Pack for Enhanced Road and Track Fun
The all-new Ford Mustang comes to Europe with a standard Performance Pack that delivers uprated brakes and cooling for high-speed driving.
- All-New Ford Mustang Marries Classic Design with Modern Equipment
The new Ford Mustang is available in fastback and convertible bodystyles with six-speed manual and automatic transmissions, and features classic design elements including three-dimensional, tri-bar taillamps, signature trapezoidal grille and shark-bite front fascia.
- Ford Set to Announce Mustang Performance Data
Ford will reveal on Monday for the very first time official performance figures for the all-new Mustang.
- All-New Mustang Triggers Internet Stampede in Europe
It was a web stampede a half century in the making.
- Mustang Price Announcement Sparks Media Frenzy
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford’s announcement of Mustang prices ahead of the car’s launch in Europe has created a massive buzz in the media.
- The All-New Ford Mustang is Here! Ford Opens Order Books Across Europe
Customers in Europe can now specify and order the all-new Ford Mustang, marking the first time in the iconic car’s 50-year history it has been available for sale across Europe.
- Mustangs Play Starring Role at London’s Regent Street Motor Show
Ford Mustangs stopped London shoppers in their tracks when they starred in the Regent Street Motor Show at the weekend.
- Ford Racing and ROUSH Performance Deliver 600+ Horsepower with New 2015 Mustang Supercharger Kit
Building on the history of a long and successful relationship in racing and product development, Ford Racing and Roush Performance are teaming up to offer a supercharger kit for the all-new 2015 Mustang GT with a limited warranty (See your dealer for details). The collaboration will include distribution exclusively through both Ford Racing and Roush Performance channels.
- Ford to Exhibit Domestic, International Attractions and Technology at its Best Stand Ever at the São Paulo Auto Show
SÃO PAULO, BRAZIL - On October 28, Ford Brazil promoted its press conference at the 2014 São Paulo Auto Show, reinforcing the “Global Lineup with Purposeful Technology” concept through the products introduced in country. At the press conference, which gathered around 600 journalists and bloggers from Latin America and Europe, Steven Armstrong, president Ford South America, highlighted the recently-launched New Ka in the 1.5-liter hatch and 1.0-liter sedan models and announced the 2015 Fusion with unprecedented rear inflatable seatbelts. The event will be open for the public from October 30 to November 9.
- Netherlands Hosts Huge Mustang Gathering
AMSTERDAM, Netherlands – A record-breaking 560 Ford Mustangs packed into the Zandvoort Circuit in the Netherlands to celebrate the marque’s 50th anniversary.
- ‘I’m a Massive Mustang Fan’ Says TV Celebrity Mike Brewer
BRENTWOOD, England – TV Celebrity Mike Brewer reveals he’s a massive Ford Mustang fan in this video shot at the Silverstone F1 circuit.
- All-New 2015 Ford Mustang Begins Production at Flat Rock Assembly Plant; Marks Global Availability of Iconic Pony Car
The highly-anticipated, all-new Ford Mustang rolls off the line today at Flat Rock Assembly Plant, marking the start of production of the sixth-generation of the iconic pony car. For the first time in its 50-year history, Ford will bring the Mustang to customers globally in more than 120 countries around the world.
- Testing of new Right-hand-drive Mustang Begins
BRENTWOOD, England – For the first time, a right-hand-drive Mustang will roll off a Ford assembly line when global production begins.
- 50 Years of Ford Mustang Continues With Mustang Alley at Annual Woodward Dream Cruise and Mustang Memories
Woodward Dream Cruise, Detroit’s annual automotive rite of summer, returns Aug. 16, 2014, and Ford Mustang fans will celebrate 50 years of their favorite car at Mustang Alley in Ferndale. The charity raffle drawing for a one-of-a-kind 2015 Ford Mustang 50 Years Limited Edition convertible will take place in Mustang Alley at 5:30 p.m.
- Ford Announces Power Outputs for All-New Mustang; Lightweight Body and Performance Chassis
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company has revealed power outputs and performance details for the all-new Ford Mustang.
- Five Mustangs, three men, 50 years and counting
Few things can bring a father and son together as quickly as shared admiration of a car. In the case of Kevin Leach – now finance and sales manager at Steeltown Ford Sales in Selkirk, Manitoba – that car has always been a Mustang.
- New Ford Mustang Joins Biggest Ever Mustang Gathering in Europe to Mark 50 Years of Global Motoring Icon
COLOGNE, Germany – The biggest ever gathering of Ford Mustangs in Europe thrilled fans and owners from across Europe who met to celebrate 50 years of the iconic car and to witness the first unveiling of the new Ford Mustang in Germany.
- Dealer Order Banks Now Open for All-New 2015 Ford Mustang
DEARBORN, Mich. - For Ford Mustang fans everywhere, today they are one big step closer to experiencing the next generation as Ford has begun accepting dealer orders for the 2015 fastback.
- After 50 Years, Ford Mustang Finally Makes It to Outer Space
DEARBORN, Mich. - As far as we know, Pegasus, the winged horse of ancient Greek mythology never actually made it to outer space, but on May 2, 2014, a Ford Mustang did just that.
- Ford Mustang Gets Fine Art Treatment: U.K. Sculptor Robin Bark Creates 50 Years Limited Edition Pieces
DEARBORN, Mich. - For many fans of automotive design, the vintage Ford Mustang has long been considered a rolling work of art. Now, the iconic pony car has become a piece of fine art. As part of the 50 years of Mustang celebrations, U.K.-based artist Robin Bark has been licensed by Ford Motor Company to turn Mustang into a limited-edition collectible sculpture.
- Classic Mustang GT Stars in Bullitt Homage
BRENTWOOD, England - The epic car chase from the classic 1968 film Bullitt is still hailed as one of the most dramatic, exciting and influential in movie history.