- Ford Celebrates International Women’s Day, Women’s History Month Spotlighting Women Behind All-New Mustang
DEARBORN – When people think Mustang, what often comes to mind are qualities like sportiness and “masculine cool,” right? So it may be a surprise to learn some key players in bringing Mustang to life over the past 50 years have been women.
- Ford Mustang’s 50th Anniversary Inspires Limited-Edition OPI Nail Lacquer Collection
LOS ANGELES – OPI Products Inc., a subsidiary of COTY Inc., and Ford Motor Company today announced a unique collaboration featuring the iconic Ford Mustang. The popular pony car – celebrating its 50th anniversary in April – will serve as the inspiration for a line of OPI limited-edition nail lacquers that will launch internationally in July.
- Advanced New Focus Leads Ford’s Geneva Line-up; New Mustang, New Edge Concept Make Debuts
GENEVA, Switzerland – Ford Motor Company today delivers European auto show debuts for new vehicles that highlight the progress already achieved in the company’s product-led transformation.
- New Ford Mustang Makes Geneva Debut; Delivers Sleek Design, Advanced Technology and World-Class Performance
GENEVA, Switzerland – The new Mustang made its European auto show debut today at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show.
- Ford Mustang Hero Car from Upcoming “Need for Speed” Movie Headed to Barrett-Jackson Auction Block
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - A custom 2014 Ford Mustang GT starring in the new movie, “Need for Speed,” will be auctioned off for charity by Ford Motor Company at the Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach auction on April 12.
- 'Need for Speed' Director Behind New Ford Mustang Ad; Calls Mustang a Perfect Fit for Hero Car Movie Role
LOS ANGELES - To Scott Waugh, few cars epitomize action movie hero car better than Ford Mustang.
- Mustang Birthday Celebration Will Be Highlight of UK Classic Motoring Festival
SILVERSTONE, England - The legendary Mustang turns 50 this year – a milestone that’s being celebrated in style at this summer’s Silverstone Classic event in England (25-27 July).
- For Valentine’s Day, Ford Shows Its Love Affair with Mustang by 3D-Printing the Iconic Sports Car in Candy
DEARBORN – Fall in love with chocolate and candy Mustangs this Valentine’s Day. To celebrate, Ford Motor Company today revealed all-new miniature chocolate and peppermint candy Mustangs made with a 3D printer.
- The Language of Tape: Ford Designers and Modelers Use Tape to Communicate Throughout the Development Process
DEARBORN - Tape is not just for wrapping presents. Ford designers rely on low-tech tape to hone the styling of any new vehicle.
- Smart Performance and Preparation Makes Ford Mustang More Than a Fair-Weather Friend
DEARBORN - Recent winter weather conditions would prompt most sports car drivers to put their ride up on blocks until spring. Not Chris Hall, proud owner of a 2014 Ford Mustang MCA Edition.
- KBB.com: Ford Mustang, Explorer Top Performance Car, Full-Size SUV to Own Over Five Years
DEARBORN - Two Ford-brand vehicles have been named to the KBB.com 2014 5-Year Cost to Own Award list by Kelley Blue Book.
- American Pop Culture Icons Converge as Stern Pinball Announces Three New Ford Mustang-Themed Games
CHICAGO – The all-new Ford Mustang headlines a trio of new pony car-themed pinball games to be revealed at the Chicago Auto Show. Crafted by Chicago’s own Stern Pinball, the Mustang-inspired games combine two prime examples of 20th century American pop culture – the coin-operated pinball machine and the original pony car.
- Thousands of Ford Mustangs Expected to Caravan Across the Country for Great American Pony Drive
PENSACOLA, Fla. - Ford Mustang enthusiasts are invited to cross the United States in the largest caravan of Mustangs in history and join the official 50th anniversary festivities that will celebrate Mustang past, present and future, including the all-new Mustang set to go on sale this Fall.
- First Retail Unit 2015 Ford Mustang GT Fastback Sells for $300,000 at Barrett-Jackson Auction in Scottsdale
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. – At Barrett-Jackson Auction Company’s sale in Scottsdale, Ariz., a car collector and North Texas Ford dealer, Sam Pack, paid $300,000 to have the first retail production unit of the all-new 2015 Mustang GT when it goes on sale this fall. This purchase helped Ford Motor Company increase its charity vehicle sales to more than $3.5 million for JDRF, the leading diabetes research organization and a Ford partner since 1983.
- First Retail 2015 Ford Mustang GT Joins List of Valuable Mustangs Sold at Auction
DEARBORN - Collectors hoping to own the first retail production 2015 Ford Mustang GT placed their bids on Saturday at the Barrett-Jackson Auction Company event in Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Kids of All Ages Can Get an All-New Mustang; Free Revell Model Kits at North American International Auto Show
DETROIT - Pony car fans of any age can be first in the world to own the all-new 2015 Ford Mustang this weekend at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. To commemorate 50 years of Ford Mustang, Revell® – a worldwide leader in the hobby industry – will host a Make ’n Take™ event at the Ford booth during the show.
- Ford NAIAS Stand Showcases Product, Technology
DETROIT - The Ford display at the 2014 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) was purposefully designed to bring one overarching Ford message to life, according to David Tillapaugh, Global Auto Show Operations manager.
- All-New Ford Mustang to Make Its Silver Screen Debut in Highly Anticipated Movie Need for Speed
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Mustang has been a star of the silver screen and the small screen for nearly 50 years, with more than 3,200 appearances in movies and television shows.
- All-New Ford Mustang to Make Its Silver Screen Debut in Highly Anticipated Movie Need for Speed
DEARBORN – Ford Mustang has been a star of the silver screen and the small screen for nearly 50 years, with more than 3,200 appearances in movies and television shows. Now, the all-new Mustang is getting off to a quick start with its movie debut in "Need for Speed" on March 14.
- Enhanced Ford SYNC AppLink Launching with Mustang Gives Drivers Control of New Mobile App Features
LAS VEGAS – When the all-new Ford Mustang goes on sale later this year, the next-generation SYNC® AppLink™ system will give drivers easier access to new features from many of their favorite mobile apps while on the go. The new Mustang will be the first model in North America to feature the simpler menus, enhanced voice control and other new capabilities of Ford SYNC AppLink.
- A New Ford Mustang for Christmas
DEARBORN – Images of new cars sitting in a snowy driveway wrapped in a big red bow have long been a staple of automotive advertising this time of year. But unlike those marketing scenarios, this is the true story of a 16-year-old boy who got a very special Ford Mustang for Christmas in 1964.
- It’s Always Bright Inside Ford Motor Company, Even in the Dead of Winter
DEARBORN – Through the deepest days of winter, Ford Motor Company remains focused on seeing the light.
- First Retail 2015 Ford Mustang GT Fastback Crossing Barrett-Jackson Block to Benefit JDRF
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - The first retail unit of the all-new Ford Mustang will be sold at Barrett-Jackson Auction Company’s event in Scottsdale, Ariz. on Jan. 18, 2014. Offered at no reserve, all proceeds will benefit JDRF, the country’s leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes research.
- Hiding in Plain Sight: Keeping the Highly Anticipated New Ford Mustang Away from the Paparazzi
DEARBORN - In the months leading up to the global reveal of the all-new Ford Mustang in early December, debating the exact shape of the car was one of the hottest topics for fans on the Internet. Helping fuel their speculation – while enabling the Mustang development team to log tens of thousands of test miles on public roads this past summer and fall without revealing the car’s shape – was the job of the camouflage team from Ford design and engineering.
- All-New Ford Mustang Is Named ‘Official Car’ of 2014 International CES; New Technology to Be Announced at Show
DEARBORN - The most technologically advanced version of Ford’s iconic pony car will take center stage at the 2014 International CES as the all-new Mustang is recognized as "Official Car" of the world’s largest hands-on showcase of emerging innovation. 2014 International CES will be held Jan. 7-10, 2014, in Las Vegas; the show is owned and produced by the Consumer Electronics Association.
- FRAP, WEP Employees Attend All-New Mustang Reveal in Dearborn
DEARBORN - Last week, Flat Rock Assembly (FRAP) and Windsor Engine Plant (WEP) employees attended the Conference and Event Center (CEC) for the long-awaited reveal of the all-new Ford Mustang.
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 13.12.13
The buzz generated by Ford’s Go Further event in Barcelona shows no signs of abating with media still raving about new Mustang
- Be Among the First to Drive the All-New Ford Mustang in ‘Need for Speed Rivals’ with a Free In-Game Download
DEARBORN – Today, gamers are being given the first chance to get behind the wheel of the all-new Ford Mustang. EA and Ford are teaming up to let players of the recently released “Need for Speed™ Rivals” video game virtually drive the hotly anticipated, next-generation Mustang before it hits the streets next year.
- Ford to Drive Growth in 2014
DEARBORN – Ford Motor Company next year will launch 23 new vehicles to customers around the world, open three more manufacturing facilities and add more than 5,000 new jobs in the United States to meet growing demand for its products.
- Go Further – Video Snapshots from Barcelona
COLOGNE, Germany - Europe’s media is buzzing with news from last week’s Go Further event in Barcelona which saw the new Ford Mustang, Edge Concept and Ka Concept all make impressive debuts.