- Lando Norris Clinches MSA Formula Championship Title
Lando Norris is the 2015 FIA Formula 4 Champion of Great Britain. The 15 year-old from Somerset clinched the title with victory in the penultimate race of the season at Brands Hatch at the weekend.
- Santa Pod Raceway to Host Ford Fest in September
BRENTWOOD, England - A brand new event for lovers of Britain’s most popular car brand is set to take place on Sunday September 13 at the iconic Santa Pod Raceway in Podington, Northants.
- Ford Driving Skills for Life on course for Record Breaking 2015 in Europe
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford Driving Skills for Life, the company’s young driver training programme, is on course for a record-breaking year in Europe.
- Podium Joy for Tänak in Poland
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford Fiesta RS WRC driver Ott Tänak achieved a career best third place finish on Rally Poland at the weekend.
- Ford Returning to Le Mans in 2016 with All-New Ford GT, Marking 50th Anniversary of 1966 Victory
Ford announced today it is returning to one of the most prestigious automobile races in the world with its new Ford GT race car, based on the all-new ultra-high-performance supercar that goes on sale next year.
- Ford’s 2015 Jim Clark Award Honours Unsung Hero of Scottish Motorsport
The Association of Scottish Motoring Writers has awarded this year’s Ford-sponsored Jim Clark Award to a major force in local motorsport, Graham Brunton.
- Oulton Park Challenge Beckons for Ford EcoBoost-Powered Racers
After a month’s break from racing, the young stars of Ford’s junior single-seater series MSA Formula will be back in action this coming weekend at the fast and daunting Oulton Park circuit.
- Bakkerud Finishes 4th in FIA World Rallycross Opener
Ford Fiesta driver Andreas Bakkerud finished the opening round of the 2015 FIA World Rallycross Championship in 4th place after a collision in the final put paid to his podium chances.
- Ford Begins Defence of FIA World Rallycross Crown
Reigning FIA World Rallycross Champions, Ford Olsbergs MSE, will this weekend launch the defence of their title at the 2015 season opener in Montalegre, Portugal.
- Dan Does the Double at Donnington Park
Rookie racer Dan Ticktum stretched his Formula MSA Championship lead with a brace of victories at Donnington Park over the weekend.
- Racing Steps Foundation Backs Ford-Powered MSA Formula
The Ford EcoBoost-powered MSA Formula Championship has taken an important step forward in the promotion of young British motorsport talent with the announcement of a new collaboration with the Racing Steps Foundation.
- MSA Formula Makes Impressive Debut at Brands Hatch
With wins for two teenage drivers, superbly competitive and professional racing from all 20 competitors and a trio of thrilling events held before a large and enthusiastic Easter holiday crowd, the maiden competitive weekend of MSA Formula – Certified by FIA, Powered by Ford EcoBoost has been judged a huge success.
- Ford Presents Pioneering All New Fiesta R2 with 1.0 litre EcoBoost at Geneva Motor Show
Ford today presented the all-new Fiesta R2 rally car at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show.
- MSA Formula Race Car Speeds into the Spotlight for Ford at Geneva; Heralds New Era in Junior Racing
Ford at the Geneva Motor Show today presented the all-new MSA Formula single-seat race car, which is powered by Ford’s 1.6-litre EcoBoost engine, and heralds a new chapter in Ford’s history of junior category single-seat racing.
- MSA Formula Test Programme Races Ahead
At least five of the teams contesting this season's inaugural MSA Formula championship have begun their pre-season testing programmes, with Team Pyro and the TRS Arden squad the latest to shake down their Ford EcoBoost-powered chassis.
- New Look Fiesta RS WRC Breaks Cover at Autosport International
Meet the stunning new M-Sport World Rally Team Ford Fiesta RS WRC that will tackle the 2015 FIA World Rally Championship.
- Ford Olsberg MSE claims Rallycross Team Title
Petter Solberg has ended his title-winning season in style by winning the closing round of the FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy in San Luis, Argentina.
- Fiesta ST Rookie Wins Red Bull Global Rallycross Championship
Finland’s Joni Wilman is the new Red Bull Global Rallyross Champion following a dramatic climax to the season at Las Vegas.
- Kruger Clinches UK Formula Ford Title
Despite a resounding win for Harrison Scott in the final round of the Dunlop MSA Formula Ford Championship of Great Britain, it was Jayde Kruger who was crowned champion at Brands Hatch at the weekend.
- Ford Ace Bakkerud Wins World RX of Turkey
Ford Olsbergs MSE driver Andreas Bakkerud won this weekend’s World RX of Turkey, the penultimate round of the FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy
- Ford Brings FIA F4 Concept to Britain
The most exciting development in British junior single-seater motor racing for almost 50 years took a step closer to reality today when Ford announced key facts about the arrival of the FIA F4 concept in the UK for the 2015 season.
- Scott Edges Ahead in Formula Ford Title Race
ROCKINGHAM, England – Harrison Scott took a step closer to lifting the 2014 Formula Ford Crown with a hat-trick of podium finishes at Rockingham Speedway.
- Sutton Bags a Formula Ford Brace at Snetterton
BRENTWOOD, England - Ashley Sutton claimed two wins and a third placed result following an action-packed weekend of Formula Ford racing at the Snetterton circuit in Norfolk.
- New-Look Fiesta RS WRCs Set for Finnish Debut
BRENTWOOD, England - M-Sport World Rally Team’s Ford Fiesta RS WRCs will be sporting a new-look next later this week when Mikko Hirvonen and Elfyn Evans power through the high-speed forests of the 64th Neste Oil Rally Finland.
- Formula Ford Battle Recommences at Snetterton
BRENTWOOD, England – Formula Ford’s long summer break comes to an action-fuelled end next weekend (2/3 Aug) at the Snetterton circuit in Norfolk, with several drivers seeking to make a decisive break as they bid for the championship title and a couple of newcomers joining the pack.
- Hirvonen Steers Fiesta RS WRC to Fourth in Poland
BRENTWOOD, England - M-Sport World Rally Team’s Mikko Hirvonen made the most of a challenging Rally Poland – bringing his Ford Fiesta RS WRC home in fourth place
- Nitiss Takes Maiden World RX Win at Hell
OSLO, Norway - Latvia’s Reinis Nitiss won World RX of Norway, round three of the FIA World Rallycross Championship after a near-perfect performance at the wheel of his Ford Fiesta Supercar.
- Fast Fiestas Set to Impress as Rallycross Returns to its Spiritual Home
BRENTWOOD, England – Forty-seven years on from the birth of the most gladiatorial form of motorsport, top-level rallycross returns to Britain this weekend with Ford racers at the forefront.
- Brabham On Top At Thruxton
BRENTWOOD, England – Sam Brabham staked his claim to the Dunlop MSA Formula Ford Championship of Great Britain with two outstanding lights-to-flag victories at Thruxton over the weekend.
- Ford Vehicles Front Motorsport Teams’ Push for Success
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Fiesta heads a wide variety of Blue Oval models competing in top level motorsport in Europe during 2014.