- Bakkerud Finishes 4th in FIA World Rallycross Opener
Ford Fiesta driver Andreas Bakkerud finished the opening round of the 2015 FIA World Rallycross Championship in 4th place after a collision in the final put paid to his podium chances.
- Ford Begins Defence of FIA World Rallycross Crown
Reigning FIA World Rallycross Champions, Ford Olsbergs MSE, will this weekend launch the defence of their title at the 2015 season opener in Montalegre, Portugal.
- Dan Does the Double at Donnington Park
Rookie racer Dan Ticktum stretched his Formula MSA Championship lead with a brace of victories at Donnington Park over the weekend.
- Racing Steps Foundation Backs Ford-Powered MSA Formula
The Ford EcoBoost-powered MSA Formula Championship has taken an important step forward in the promotion of young British motorsport talent with the announcement of a new collaboration with the Racing Steps Foundation.
- MSA Formula Makes Impressive Debut at Brands Hatch
With wins for two teenage drivers, superbly competitive and professional racing from all 20 competitors and a trio of thrilling events held before a large and enthusiastic Easter holiday crowd, the maiden competitive weekend of MSA Formula – Certified by FIA, Powered by Ford EcoBoost has been judged a huge success.
- Ford Presents Pioneering All New Fiesta R2 with 1.0 litre EcoBoost at Geneva Motor Show
Ford today presented the all-new Fiesta R2 rally car at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show.
- MSA Formula Race Car Speeds into the Spotlight for Ford at Geneva; Heralds New Era in Junior Racing
Ford at the Geneva Motor Show today presented the all-new MSA Formula single-seat race car, which is powered by Ford’s 1.6-litre EcoBoost engine, and heralds a new chapter in Ford’s history of junior category single-seat racing.
- MSA Formula Test Programme Races Ahead
At least five of the teams contesting this season's inaugural MSA Formula championship have begun their pre-season testing programmes, with Team Pyro and the TRS Arden squad the latest to shake down their Ford EcoBoost-powered chassis.
- New Look Fiesta RS WRC Breaks Cover at Autosport International
Meet the stunning new M-Sport World Rally Team Ford Fiesta RS WRC that will tackle the 2015 FIA World Rally Championship.
- Ford Olsberg MSE claims Rallycross Team Title
Petter Solberg has ended his title-winning season in style by winning the closing round of the FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy in San Luis, Argentina.
- Fiesta ST Rookie Wins Red Bull Global Rallycross Championship
Finland’s Joni Wilman is the new Red Bull Global Rallyross Champion following a dramatic climax to the season at Las Vegas.
- Kruger Clinches UK Formula Ford Title
Despite a resounding win for Harrison Scott in the final round of the Dunlop MSA Formula Ford Championship of Great Britain, it was Jayde Kruger who was crowned champion at Brands Hatch at the weekend.
- Ford Ace Bakkerud Wins World RX of Turkey
Ford Olsbergs MSE driver Andreas Bakkerud won this weekend’s World RX of Turkey, the penultimate round of the FIA World Rallycross Championship presented by Monster Energy
- Ford Brings FIA F4 Concept to Britain
The most exciting development in British junior single-seater motor racing for almost 50 years took a step closer to reality today when Ford announced key facts about the arrival of the FIA F4 concept in the UK for the 2015 season.
- Scott Edges Ahead in Formula Ford Title Race
ROCKINGHAM, England – Harrison Scott took a step closer to lifting the 2014 Formula Ford Crown with a hat-trick of podium finishes at Rockingham Speedway.
- Sutton Bags a Formula Ford Brace at Snetterton
BRENTWOOD, England - Ashley Sutton claimed two wins and a third placed result following an action-packed weekend of Formula Ford racing at the Snetterton circuit in Norfolk.
- New-Look Fiesta RS WRCs Set for Finnish Debut
BRENTWOOD, England - M-Sport World Rally Team’s Ford Fiesta RS WRCs will be sporting a new-look next later this week when Mikko Hirvonen and Elfyn Evans power through the high-speed forests of the 64th Neste Oil Rally Finland.
- Formula Ford Battle Recommences at Snetterton
BRENTWOOD, England – Formula Ford’s long summer break comes to an action-fuelled end next weekend (2/3 Aug) at the Snetterton circuit in Norfolk, with several drivers seeking to make a decisive break as they bid for the championship title and a couple of newcomers joining the pack.
- Hirvonen Steers Fiesta RS WRC to Fourth in Poland
BRENTWOOD, England - M-Sport World Rally Team’s Mikko Hirvonen made the most of a challenging Rally Poland – bringing his Ford Fiesta RS WRC home in fourth place
- Nitiss Takes Maiden World RX Win at Hell
OSLO, Norway - Latvia’s Reinis Nitiss won World RX of Norway, round three of the FIA World Rallycross Championship after a near-perfect performance at the wheel of his Ford Fiesta Supercar.
- Fast Fiestas Set to Impress as Rallycross Returns to its Spiritual Home
BRENTWOOD, England – Forty-seven years on from the birth of the most gladiatorial form of motorsport, top-level rallycross returns to Britain this weekend with Ford racers at the forefront.
- Brabham On Top At Thruxton
BRENTWOOD, England – Sam Brabham staked his claim to the Dunlop MSA Formula Ford Championship of Great Britain with two outstanding lights-to-flag victories at Thruxton over the weekend.
- Ford Vehicles Front Motorsport Teams’ Push for Success
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Fiesta heads a wide variety of Blue Oval models competing in top level motorsport in Europe during 2014.
- Kruger Tops Table After Action-Packed Formula Ford Opener
BRENTWOOD, England - Jayde Kruger is the early leader in the 2014 UK Formula Ford Championship after taking two wins from three races at the series opener at Brands Hatch over the weekend.
- Fifteen Car Grid Confirmed for British Formula Ford Opener
BRENTWOOD, England - Thirty races, a £30,000 prize fund and a grid of talented young drivers hungry for success in front of live TV cameras – that is the exciting mix in prospect for fans as the 48th season of Formula Ford competition in Britain gets underway this weekend.
- Glen Wood Continues Streak of 68 Straight Years at Daytona
DAYTONA, Fla. — On Thursday, Feb. 20 at Daytona International Speedway, Wood Brothers Racing was preparing the famed No. 21 Motorcraft/Quick Lane NASCAR Sprint Cup car for the second of the two Budweiser Duels, but something, or more accurately someone, was missing.
- Francois Duval Wins Historic Belgian Rally in a Ford Escort MK2
SPA, Belgium - Belgian rally driver François Duval has won the Legend Boucles de Spa Historic Rally for a second consecutive year in a Ford Escort Mk2.
- Ford Racing Tackles 2014 Donaldson SA Cross Country Championship with New Title Sponsor and Renewed Vigour
PIETERMARITZBURG, South Africa – Ford Racing is heading into the 2014 season of the highly competitive Donaldson South African Cross Country Championship with a new look, a new sponsor, a new driver and navigator, and with the benefit of extensive experience gained on this year’s arduous Dakar Rally.
- Rosso and Kruger Announce Formula Ford Return
BRENTWOOD, England - Formula Ford race winners Juan Rosso and Jayde Kruger are just some of the stars returning to the series for a full season of racing in 2014.
- Ford Racing Ranger Completes World’s Toughest Motorsport Event
VALPARAISO, Chile – Lucio Alvarez and Ronnie Graue finished the Ford Ranger’s Dakar Rally debut in 22nd position after safely completing the short final speed test in Chile yesterday.