- All-New Ford GT Earns First Competitive Victory at Laguna Seca via EcoBoost Fuel Economy
History was made at Laguna Seca Raceway as the all-new Ford GT earned its first competitive win today, thanks to the fuel economy of the Ford EcoBoost engine and commanding drives by co-drivers Ryan Briscoe and Richard Westbrook
- Ford Targets ‘Trouble-Free’ Le Mans Rehearsal at Six Hours of Spa
The Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Ford GTs will be back on track later this week for the ‘WEC 6 Hours of Spa’, just over two weeks after making their FIA World Endurance Championship debut at Silverstone.
- Watch Race Highlights of Ford GT’s WEC Debut at Silverstone
An army of Ford fans travelled to Silverstone at the weekend to watch the Ford GT make its World Endurance Championship debut.
- Positive Start to the FIA World Endurance Championship Season for Ford
The Ford Chip Ganassi Team made its race debut in the FIA World Endurance Championship at Silverstone on Sunday.
- Focus RS RX to Make FIA World Rallycross Debut this Weekend
The all-new 600 PS Ford Focus RS RX makes its FIA World Rallycross Championship debut in Portugal this weekend.
- Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Team All Set For WEC Debut
The two Ford Chip Ganassi Racing ‘WEC’ Ford GTs will make their competitive debut in the FIA World Endurance Championship at Silverstone this weekend.
- Florescu Takes Two Wins from Ford MSA Formula Opener at Brands Hatch
Petru Florescu is the early front runner in the 2016 Ford MSA Formula Championship following two wins from three races at Brands Hatch over the weekend.
- Marino Franchitti Hits the Track in a V8 Mustang
Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Team driver Marino Franchitti puts a UK-spec, 5.0-litre Mustang through its paces around Silverstone in this clip now showing on @Ford Online.
- IHG Joins Ford as WEC Team Starts Two-day Test in Spain
The Ford Chip Ganassi Racing team will never be short of a place to stay as it races across the globe, thanks to a new partnership with one of the world’s leading hotel companies, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG).
- Leeds Shines at Brands Hatch Ford MSA Formula Test
Luis Leeds came out on top of the timesheets in 2016’s first MSA Formula, powered by Ford EcoBoost, collective test session at Brands Hatch.
- Ford MSA Formula Champ Wins Inaugural Henry Ford Trophy
Ford MSA Formula Champion Lando Norris has won the inaugural Henry Ford Trophy at the British Racing and Sport Car Club Awards.
- Andy Priaulx: Touring Car Champion To Race All-new Ford GT
Andy Priaulx likes to win. “Winning is everything,” he says. “When you’re second you’re the first of the losers.”
- Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Perseveres at Rolex 24 At Daytona
The well-known racing adage “there’s no replacement for race conditions” proved true for the two-car Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Ford GT team, who debuted the No. 66 and No. 67 at the Rolex 24 At Daytona after extensive preparation and testing.
- Meet the Frenchman Desperate to Win for Ford at Le Mans in 2016
Olivier Pla is the third of four full season FIA World Endurance Championship drivers gunning for glory with Ford Chip Ganassi Racing in 2016.
- Meet the German ‘Mosquito’ Racing Ford’s New GT at Le Mans
Mücke was one of the first drivers signed by Ford Chip Ganassi Racing for its return to the Le Mans 24 Hours.
- Just How Quick is Ford’s GT Race Car?
Ford Chip Ganassi Team racing driver Marino Franchitti reveals what life is like behind the behind the wheel of the all-new Ford GT race car in this short video now showing on @Ford Online
- Meet the Men Driving the All New WEC Ford GT Race Car
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford this week revealed the names of four world-class drivers who will fight for the FIA World Endurance Championship in the all-new Ford GT Race Car.
- Lando Norris Clinches MSA Formula Championship Title
Lando Norris is the 2015 FIA Formula 4 Champion of Great Britain. The 15 year-old from Somerset clinched the title with victory in the penultimate race of the season at Brands Hatch at the weekend.
- Santa Pod Raceway to Host Ford Fest in September
BRENTWOOD, England - A brand new event for lovers of Britain’s most popular car brand is set to take place on Sunday September 13 at the iconic Santa Pod Raceway in Podington, Northants.
- Ford Driving Skills for Life on course for Record Breaking 2015 in Europe
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford Driving Skills for Life, the company’s young driver training programme, is on course for a record-breaking year in Europe.
- Podium Joy for Tänak in Poland
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford Fiesta RS WRC driver Ott Tänak achieved a career best third place finish on Rally Poland at the weekend.
- Ford Returning to Le Mans in 2016 with All-New Ford GT, Marking 50th Anniversary of 1966 Victory
Ford announced today it is returning to one of the most prestigious automobile races in the world with its new Ford GT race car, based on the all-new ultra-high-performance supercar that goes on sale next year.
- Ford’s 2015 Jim Clark Award Honours Unsung Hero of Scottish Motorsport
The Association of Scottish Motoring Writers has awarded this year’s Ford-sponsored Jim Clark Award to a major force in local motorsport, Graham Brunton.
- Oulton Park Challenge Beckons for Ford EcoBoost-Powered Racers
After a month’s break from racing, the young stars of Ford’s junior single-seater series MSA Formula will be back in action this coming weekend at the fast and daunting Oulton Park circuit.
- Bakkerud Finishes 4th in FIA World Rallycross Opener
Ford Fiesta driver Andreas Bakkerud finished the opening round of the 2015 FIA World Rallycross Championship in 4th place after a collision in the final put paid to his podium chances.
- Ford Begins Defence of FIA World Rallycross Crown
Reigning FIA World Rallycross Champions, Ford Olsbergs MSE, will this weekend launch the defence of their title at the 2015 season opener in Montalegre, Portugal.
- Dan Does the Double at Donnington Park
Rookie racer Dan Ticktum stretched his Formula MSA Championship lead with a brace of victories at Donnington Park over the weekend.
- Racing Steps Foundation Backs Ford-Powered MSA Formula
The Ford EcoBoost-powered MSA Formula Championship has taken an important step forward in the promotion of young British motorsport talent with the announcement of a new collaboration with the Racing Steps Foundation.
- MSA Formula Makes Impressive Debut at Brands Hatch
With wins for two teenage drivers, superbly competitive and professional racing from all 20 competitors and a trio of thrilling events held before a large and enthusiastic Easter holiday crowd, the maiden competitive weekend of MSA Formula – Certified by FIA, Powered by Ford EcoBoost has been judged a huge success.
- Ford Presents Pioneering All New Fiesta R2 with 1.0 litre EcoBoost at Geneva Motor Show
Ford today presented the all-new Fiesta R2 rally car at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show.