- Kruger Tops Table After Action-Packed Formula Ford Opener
BRENTWOOD, England - Jayde Kruger is the early leader in the 2014 UK Formula Ford Championship after taking two wins from three races at the series opener at Brands Hatch over the weekend.
- Fifteen Car Grid Confirmed for British Formula Ford Opener
BRENTWOOD, England - Thirty races, a £30,000 prize fund and a grid of talented young drivers hungry for success in front of live TV cameras – that is the exciting mix in prospect for fans as the 48th season of Formula Ford competition in Britain gets underway this weekend.
- Glen Wood Continues Streak of 68 Straight Years at Daytona
DAYTONA, Fla. — On Thursday, Feb. 20 at Daytona International Speedway, Wood Brothers Racing was preparing the famed No. 21 Motorcraft/Quick Lane NASCAR Sprint Cup car for the second of the two Budweiser Duels, but something, or more accurately someone, was missing.
- Francois Duval Wins Historic Belgian Rally in a Ford Escort MK2
SPA, Belgium - Belgian rally driver François Duval has won the Legend Boucles de Spa Historic Rally for a second consecutive year in a Ford Escort Mk2.
- Ford Racing Tackles 2014 Donaldson SA Cross Country Championship with New Title Sponsor and Renewed Vigour
PIETERMARITZBURG, South Africa – Ford Racing is heading into the 2014 season of the highly competitive Donaldson South African Cross Country Championship with a new look, a new sponsor, a new driver and navigator, and with the benefit of extensive experience gained on this year’s arduous Dakar Rally.
- Rosso and Kruger Announce Formula Ford Return
BRENTWOOD, England - Formula Ford race winners Juan Rosso and Jayde Kruger are just some of the stars returning to the series for a full season of racing in 2014.
- Ford Racing Ranger Completes World’s Toughest Motorsport Event
VALPARAISO, Chile – Lucio Alvarez and Ronnie Graue finished the Ford Ranger’s Dakar Rally debut in 22nd position after safely completing the short final speed test in Chile yesterday.
- Deep Sand Slows Ford’s Charge Up Dakar Rally Leader Board
IQUIQUE, Chile – Ford Racing Ranger crew Luciol Avarez and Ronnie Graue were on course for a top 10 finish in yesterday’s ninth stage of the Dakar Rally until the legendary dunes of the Atacama Desert left their hopes buried in deep sand.
- Dusty Dakar Rally Leaves Ford Racing Racing Crew Choking in the Dirt
CALAMA, Chile – A frustrated Lucio Alvarez and Ronnie Graue finished yesterday’s eighth stage of the Dakar Rally in 21st position after driving for almost the entire length of the 302km route trapped in dust kicked up by the car ahead.
- Ford Ranger Crew Climb Dakar Rally Leader Board
SALTA, Argentina – Lucio Alvarez and Ronnie Graue continued to climb the order as the second half of the Dakar Rally opened yesterday with one of the most demanding speed tests of the event.
- Formula Ford to Star at Autosport International Racing Car Show
BRENTWOOD, England - Formula Ford’s exciting 2014 season will get away to a high-speed start this week with an exciting display at the Autosport International racing car show, which opens on Thursday at Birmingham’s NEC.
- Alvarez on a Charge – Visser out of Dakar Rally
COLOGNE, Germany - The lead Team Ford Racing Ranger of Argentines Lucio Alvarez and Ronnie Graue (308) made up for the day one disappointment by clocking the ninth fastest time on stage two of the 2014 Dakar Rally.