- Ford in the Press – Week ending 31.10.14
All-new Mondeo continues to generate excellent reviews in the European press this week
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 19.10.14
All-new Mondeo dominates Ford’s coverage across the European media landscape this week…
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 12.10.14
All-new Ford Mondeo, S-MAX and C-MAX are the big news makers for Ford in Europe this week…
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 26.10.14
All-new Mondeo continues to dominate Ford’s presence in the European press this week following a highly successful launch in Southern Spain
- All-New Ford Mondeo Enhances Comfort with Sophisticated Technology, Innovative Chassis and Noise-Reducing Body
The all-new Ford Mondeo leverages innovative driver assist technologies, an advanced chassis structure, and high quality interior to deliver superior comfort and refinement.
- All-New Ford Mondeo Debuts Pedestrian Detection; New Engines and Reduced Weight Deliver Enhanced Efficiency
The all-new Ford Mondeo delivers the global debut of a new pedestrian detection technology that could help reduce the severity of accidents or help drivers avoid them altogether.
- All-New Ford Mondeo in Dealerships towards the end of 2014
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company today announced that mid- and high-series variants of the all-new Ford Mondeo delivering class-leading driving dynamics, innovative technology, greater refinement and craftsmanship, and sophisticated design are now available to order and on sale across Europe near the end of this year.
- Ford Sets Pace with Record November Sales in China
SHANGHAI, China – Ford’s November sales in China sprinted to a thunderous, record-setting finish today.
- All-New Mondeo Picked for Chongqing Mayor’s Advisory Group Meeting
CHONGQING, China — Ford’s latest flagship model, the all-new Mondeo, was selected as the official car for the eighth Chongqing Mayor’s International Economic Advisory Group Meeting.
- Ford China Sales Up 51 Percent in First Three Quarters; Year-to-Date Sales Exceed 600,000 Units
SHANGHAI, China – Ford China’s sales soared with 647,849 wholesale units sold in the first three quarters, an increase of 51 percent compared to the same period last year. Driven by continued strong demand for Ford’s new product lineup in China, September sales increased by 61 percent with 96,111 wholesales sold, compared to 59,570 sold in September last year.
- Ford Celebrates 20 Years of Mondeo
COLOGNE, Germany - It helped pioneer standard airbags. James Bond took it for a spin. And it came to define a whole voting class in Britain.
- Ford officially launches the all-new Ford Mondeo in China
JIUZHAIGOU, China – Ford’s all-new Mondeo made a big splash last weekend in picturesque Jiuzhaigou, western China.
- Ford Introduces Unique ‘Vignale’ Product and Ownership Experience in Europe
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford Motor Company today said it plans to launch a unique upscale product and ownership experience in Europe called Vignale.
- Mondeo Scores 20 Not Out
BIRMINGHAM, England – Ford of Britain marked 20 years of Mondeo at the high-profile Twenty20 cricket final at Edgbaston, Birmingham at the weekend.
- All-New Ford Mondeo Line-Up Unveiled in Australia
SYDNEY, Australia -Ford has unveiled the stylish all-new Ford Mondeo hatch and wagon, revealing a sleek design and new levels of premium interior craftsmanship and safety.
- Chinese Media Joins New Ford Mondeo Test Drive in Picturesque Qinghai Lake
QINGHAI, China — China’s midsize car segment is about to receive another major injection from Ford’s global vehicle lineup. Making its Asia debut at Auto Shanghai 2013, the stunning new Ford Mondeo promises to offer Chinese customers an unprecedented level of smart technologies together with world-class craftsmanship when it hits the market later this year.
- Triple Win for Ford at 2013 Honest John Awards
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford has scooped three top wins at this year’s Honest John Awards, with new Fiesta crowned “Most Popular Small Hatchback” and for the second year running Mondeo and C-MAX named “Most Popular Large Family Car” and “Most Popular MPV” respectively.
- Ford in the Press - Week 18
The accolades just keep on coming for Ford Fiesta ST, with the car winning every head-to-head comparison with key competitors. Elsewhere this week, Mondeo, Fiesta eWheelDrive and B-MAX all get great press.
- Ford Debuts All-New Mondeo in Asia; Flagship Redefines Segment with Premium Design, Advanced Tech and Latest 1.5-Litre EcoBoost Engine
Shanghai, China – Ford continues to aggressively expand its growing lineup in China with the classy all-new global Mondeo, which rewrites benchmarks in the midsize segment with its expressive design, luxury technologies, class-leading safety and top fuel economy.
- Mondeo Upgraded: Lower CO2 Emissions, Improved Fuel Efficiency and More Competitive Pricing
COLOGNE, Germany – Upgraded versions of the Mondeo have been announced, offering CO2 emissions reduced by up to 8 per cent, improved fuel efficiency, upgraded equipment levels and attractive pricing.
- Ford Debuts All-New Mondeo in Asia; Flagship Redefines Segment with Premium Design, Advanced Tech and Latest 1.5-litre EcoBoost Engine
beijing –Ford continues to aggressively expand its growing line-up in China with the classy all-new global Mondeo, which rewrites benchmarks in the midsize segment with its expressive design, luxury technologies, class-leading safety and top fuel economy.
- Ford Claims Record Number of What Car? Awards
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford, the UK’s favourite car brand, triumphed at the 2013 What Car? Awards, winning an unprecedented four trophies.
- All-New Mondeo Gets Global Public Reveal at Paris Motor Show
PARIS, France - Ford Motor Company today announced the all-new Mondeo will be equipped for European customers with a raft of innovative technologies including Advanced Active Park Assist – Ford’s first system to support perpendicular parking.
- Ford Mondeo Named Greenest Family Car By What Car? Again
BRENTWOOD, UK – The Ford Mondeo has been declared the UK's greenest family car by What Car? Magazine for the second year running.
- Ford’s Next Generation Mondeo Will Combine with 1.0 EcoBoost Engine to Redefine Family Car Efficiency
AMSTERDAM, Holland – Ford’s next generation Mondeo for Europe will be equipped with the award-winning 1.0-litre EcoBoost petrol engine, making it the largest-ever Ford vehicle to be fitted with such a small displacement engine.
- Chongqing government chooses 2011 new Ford Mondeo-Zhisheng for fleet
CHONGQING, China — The Chongqing municipal government has chosen the locally-made 2011 New Ford Mondeo-Zhisheng as the car of its official fleet.
- Chinese lifestyle media embrace Sporty Mondeo
SHANDONG, China — The Mondeo Sport Edition hasn’t taken long to impress in China.
- Ford Inflatable Rear Seatbelt to Make European Debut on New Mondeo
AACHEN, Germany – Ford Motor Company announced today that its groundbreaking inflatable rear seatbelt – which combines attributes of an airbag and a conventional seatbelt – will make its European debut next year on the all-new Mondeo.
- 2012 Ford Mondeo Sport Limited Edition Launched in China
CHONGQING, China — Ford has unleashed the special 2012 Mondeo limited edition into the Chinese market with a sporty new contemporary styling.
- Norwegians Set European Fuel Economy Record In A Mondeo
KOTBOTN, Norway – Two Norwegians have set a European fuel economy record by driving a 1.6 Mondeo ECOnetic Technology TDCi model between two Scandinavian capitals, Helsink, in Finland and Oslo in Norway.