- Triple Win for Ford at 2013 Honest John Awards
BRENTWOOD, England – Ford has scooped three top wins at this year’s Honest John Awards, with new Fiesta crowned “Most Popular Small Hatchback” and for the second year running Mondeo and C-MAX named “Most Popular Large Family Car” and “Most Popular MPV” respectively.
- Ford in the Press - Week 18
The accolades just keep on coming for Ford Fiesta ST, with the car winning every head-to-head comparison with key competitors. Elsewhere this week, Mondeo, Fiesta eWheelDrive and B-MAX all get great press.
- Ford Debuts All-New Mondeo in Asia; Flagship Redefines Segment with Premium Design, Advanced Tech and Latest 1.5-Litre EcoBoost Engine
Shanghai, China – Ford continues to aggressively expand its growing lineup in China with the classy all-new global Mondeo, which rewrites benchmarks in the midsize segment with its expressive design, luxury technologies, class-leading safety and top fuel economy.
- Mondeo Upgraded: Lower CO2 Emissions, Improved Fuel Efficiency and More Competitive Pricing
COLOGNE, Germany – Upgraded versions of the Mondeo have been announced, offering CO2 emissions reduced by up to 8 per cent, improved fuel efficiency, upgraded equipment levels and attractive pricing.
- Ford Debuts All-New Mondeo in Asia; Flagship Redefines Segment with Premium Design, Advanced Tech and Latest 1.5-litre EcoBoost Engine
beijing –Ford continues to aggressively expand its growing line-up in China with the classy all-new global Mondeo, which rewrites benchmarks in the midsize segment with its expressive design, luxury technologies, class-leading safety and top fuel economy.
- Ford Claims Record Number of What Car? Awards
BRENTWOOD, England - Ford, the UK’s favourite car brand, triumphed at the 2013 What Car? Awards, winning an unprecedented four trophies.
- All-New Mondeo Gets Global Public Reveal at Paris Motor Show
PARIS, France - Ford Motor Company today announced the all-new Mondeo will be equipped for European customers with a raft of innovative technologies including Advanced Active Park Assist – Ford’s first system to support perpendicular parking.
- Ford Mondeo Named Greenest Family Car By What Car? Again
BRENTWOOD, UK – The Ford Mondeo has been declared the UK's greenest family car by What Car? Magazine for the second year running.
- Ford’s Next Generation Mondeo Will Combine with 1.0 EcoBoost Engine to Redefine Family Car Efficiency
AMSTERDAM, Holland – Ford’s next generation Mondeo for Europe will be equipped with the award-winning 1.0-litre EcoBoost petrol engine, making it the largest-ever Ford vehicle to be fitted with such a small displacement engine.
- Chongqing government chooses 2011 new Ford Mondeo-Zhisheng for fleet
CHONGQING, China — The Chongqing municipal government has chosen the locally-made 2011 New Ford Mondeo-Zhisheng as the car of its official fleet.
- Chinese lifestyle media embrace Sporty Mondeo
SHANDONG, China — The Mondeo Sport Edition hasn’t taken long to impress in China.
- Ford Inflatable Rear Seatbelt to Make European Debut on New Mondeo
AACHEN, Germany – Ford Motor Company announced today that its groundbreaking inflatable rear seatbelt – which combines attributes of an airbag and a conventional seatbelt – will make its European debut next year on the all-new Mondeo.
- 2012 Ford Mondeo Sport Limited Edition Launched in China
CHONGQING, China — Ford has unleashed the special 2012 Mondeo limited edition into the Chinese market with a sporty new contemporary styling.
- Norwegians Set European Fuel Economy Record In A Mondeo
KOTBOTN, Norway – Two Norwegians have set a European fuel economy record by driving a 1.6 Mondeo ECOnetic Technology TDCi model between two Scandinavian capitals, Helsink, in Finland and Oslo in Norway.
- Mondeo is Britain's Top Mile-Muncher
BRENTWOOD, UK - The Ford Mondeo covers more miles on Britain’s roads than any other vehicle. Racking up
over 15,000 miles annually, it completes nearly 600 miles more than the next most used car, the Volvo S80.
- New Luxury Mondeo Features Highest-Ever Levels of Standard Equipment
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford has announced its most luxurious Mondeo ever – the new, range-topping Mondeo Titanium X.
- Mondeo Wins Two UK Awards
LONDON – The Ford Mondeo picked up two accolades at the What Car? 2012 awards earlier this week, being declared both the UK’s best family car and the best estate car for the second consecutive year.
- New Ford Fusion Brings More Technology, Expected Triple Crown of Best-in-Class Gas, Hybrid, Plug-In Efficiency
DETROIT – Ford’s all-new Fusion brings alive the next generation of more expressive vehicles from Ford and is the first sedan to offer gasoline, hybrid and plug-in hybrid versions – each expected to deliver top fuel economy and an engaging driving experience.
- With Over 30 Awards in 2011, Mondeo-Zhisheng Drives into a Bright Future
BEIJING/CHONGQING, China – Ford Mondeo-Zhisheng has capped off a stellar year with more than 30 awards given by Chinese media during 2011.
- Ford Australia Captures Four Major Prizes at Drive Car of the Year Awards
MELBOURNE, Australia — Ford Australia has captured four major prizes at the highly respected 2011 Drive Car of the Year Awards, further highlighting Ford's commitment to delivering a whole range of vehicles which customers want and value.
- Ford Mondeo and Focus join Blessing Taiwan Pilgrimage
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Ford Lio Ho joined in part of the carnival-like celebrations for the 100th national day in Taiwan last month, by providing a fleet of Mondeo and Focus cars for a colourful and symbolic religious pilgrimage across Taiwan.
- New Mondeo-Zhisheng Powertrain and Fuel Efficiency Wows Chinese Media
WUHAN, China — The new Mondeo-Zhisheng performed brilliantly during a test drive for Chinese journalists earlier this month, with one team delivering an average fuel consumption of 5.2L/100km – far lower than the official fuel consumption of 7.9L/100km previously recorded by Ford.
- Ford Models Triumph Over Opel in German Test
COLOGNE, Germany – Who has the better models, Ford or Opel? That’s the question posed by Germany’s influential Auto Bild. To provide the answer, the publication tested nine comparable models from each company’s range. The result was a clear victory for the blue oval.
- New Mondeo-Zhisheng Fuel Efficiency Showcased
QINGDAO, China — The outstanding fuel efficiency of the new 2011 Ford Mondeo-Zhisheng was highlighted during a recent media test drive in Qingdao, with one journalist achieving an average fuel consumption of just 4.98L/100km in the 2.0L Mondeo GTDi.
- Mondeo in Fuel Economy World Record Attempt
OSLO, Norway – Two Norwegians have completed a world record attempt to drive the 2,456 kilometres from Murmansk to Oslo on just 70 litres of diesel, achieving an average fuel consumption of 0.283 litres per 10 kilometres.
- Fastest-ever Mondeo Combines 2.0-litre EcoBoost Engine With Six-Speed Manual Transmission
COLOGNE, Germany – The fastest-ever production Mondeo is hitting the streets in Europe later this year powered by a 2.0-litre EcoBoost engine mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
- Frugal Mondeo Wins UK Green Award
BRENTWOOD, England – The 65.6 mpg, 114g CO2/km 1.6-litre TDCi Mondeo was declared the UK's greenest family car at this year's What Car? Green Awards.
- UK Fleet Order for 'Green' Focus And Mondeo
BRENTWOOD, England – Safestyle UK, a leading independent double-glazing suppler, has added 139 diesel-engined Focus and Mondeo models to its 400-strong fleet.
- Ford Shines In Spain's Starlite Gala Charity Auction
MADRID, Spain - Ford Spain was prominent at the high profile Starlite Gala auction, staged in Marbella last weekend.
- Mondeo Beats Its Main Nine Rivals in Germany Test
COLOGNE, Germany - The Ford Mondeo Turnier has scored an impressive victory against its main nine rivals.