- New Mondeo is French Business Car of The Year
New Mondeo has been crowned French Business Car of the Year by respected publication L’Automobile & L’Entreprise.
- New Mondeo Crowned Car of the Year by UK Auto Website
Ford claimed four key accolades at this year’s Honest John Awards, with the all-new Mondeo scooping the title of Car of The Year, as well as being named Most Popular Large Family.
- New Ford Mondeo Vignale Delivers Quality Craftsmanship, Superior Refinement, and Exclusive Specification
The new Ford Mondeo Vignale, the first vehicle in a new range of upscale Ford Vignale products, delivers quality craftsmanship, superior refinement, and exclusive specification.
- Ford Argentina Presented the New Mondeo
Ford presented the new Mondeo, the new high-end global exponent of the brand that redefines expectations in terms of safety, comfort and technology.
- Ford Sollers Starts Production of the All-New Ford Mondeo in Russia; First of Four New Ford Models in Russia in 2015
Ford Sollers, Ford’s joint venture in Russia, has today started production of the all-new Ford Mondeo at its Vsevolohsk Plant close to St. Petersburg.
- New Mondeo Is UK’s ‘Best Family Car’
Within two months of launch, the all-new Ford Mondeo is “Best Family Car” according to UK Car of the Year judges.
- Ford Delivers Power of Choice to Mondeo Customers; 14 Petrol, Diesel and Hybrid Models Now Available to Order
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford has further expanded the number of powertrain combinations that are available to order for the all-new Ford Mondeo to provide the widest ever choice to customers in Europe.
- Mondeo Makes Spanish Award History
New Ford Mondeo has beaten VW Passat, Mercedes GLA and Citroen C4 Cactus to a prestigious award in Spain
- All-New Ford Mondeo Wins What Car? Award in First Month on Sale
The all-new Ford Mondeo was crowned the UK’s best estate car at the 2015 What Car? Awards.
- Mondeo Is Readers’ Car of The Year 2015 in Spain
The all-new Mondeo has won a top Spanish award. The Valencia-made model was voted Readers’ the Car of the Year 2015, beating such rivals as the VW Passat, Mercedes GLA and Citroen C4 Cactus.
- UK Executives Eagerly Await All-New Ford Mondeo
Over half of UK executives in one of the largest “user chooser” market segments are eager for the all-new Ford Mondeo’s arrival.
- Mondeo Shortlisted For Car of the Year 2015
The all-new Ford Mondeo has been named as one of the seven finalists for Car of the Year 2015, Europe’s most prestigious award.
- All-New Mondeo Achieves Maximum Five-Star Euro NCAP Safety Rating
The all-new Mondeo has been awarded the maximum five-star safety rating by the Euro NCAP independent crash test authority.
- Get to Know Ford New Mondeo
Ford vehicle line director Uli Koesters gives an indepth overview of the all-new Ford Mondeo in this video clip which highlights some of the remarkable technologies and class-leading features customer will enjoy.
- Ford Begins Hybrid Vehicle Production in Europe, First Mondeo Hybrids Roll off Assembly Line
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford has started production of the all-new Ford Mondeo Hybrid – the first hybrid electric car built and sold by Ford in Europe. The Mondeo Hybrid combines a specially-developed 2.0-litre petrol engine with an electric motor and 1.4 kWh lithium-ion battery for 4.2 l/100 km fuel economy and 99 g/km CO2 emissions.*
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 31.10.14
All-new Mondeo continues to generate excellent reviews in the European press this week
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 19.10.14
All-new Mondeo dominates Ford’s coverage across the European media landscape this week…
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 12.10.14
All-new Ford Mondeo, S-MAX and C-MAX are the big news makers for Ford in Europe this week…
- Ford in the Press – Week ending 26.10.14
All-new Mondeo continues to dominate Ford’s presence in the European press this week following a highly successful launch in Southern Spain
- All-New Ford Mondeo Enhances Comfort with Sophisticated Technology, Innovative Chassis and Noise-Reducing Body
The all-new Ford Mondeo leverages innovative driver assist technologies, an advanced chassis structure, and high quality interior to deliver superior comfort and refinement.
- All-New Ford Mondeo Debuts Pedestrian Detection; New Engines and Reduced Weight Deliver Enhanced Efficiency
The all-new Ford Mondeo delivers the global debut of a new pedestrian detection technology that could help reduce the severity of accidents or help drivers avoid them altogether.
- All-New Ford Mondeo in Dealerships towards the end of 2014
COLOGNE, Germany – Ford Motor Company today announced that mid- and high-series variants of the all-new Ford Mondeo delivering class-leading driving dynamics, innovative technology, greater refinement and craftsmanship, and sophisticated design are now available to order and on sale across Europe near the end of this year.
- Ford Sets Pace with Record November Sales in China
SHANGHAI, China – Ford’s November sales in China sprinted to a thunderous, record-setting finish today.
- All-New Mondeo Picked for Chongqing Mayor’s Advisory Group Meeting
CHONGQING, China — Ford’s latest flagship model, the all-new Mondeo, was selected as the official car for the eighth Chongqing Mayor’s International Economic Advisory Group Meeting.
- Ford China Sales Up 51 Percent in First Three Quarters; Year-to-Date Sales Exceed 600,000 Units
SHANGHAI, China – Ford China’s sales soared with 647,849 wholesale units sold in the first three quarters, an increase of 51 percent compared to the same period last year. Driven by continued strong demand for Ford’s new product lineup in China, September sales increased by 61 percent with 96,111 wholesales sold, compared to 59,570 sold in September last year.
- Ford Celebrates 20 Years of Mondeo
COLOGNE, Germany - It helped pioneer standard airbags. James Bond took it for a spin. And it came to define a whole voting class in Britain.
- Ford officially launches the all-new Ford Mondeo in China
JIUZHAIGOU, China – Ford’s all-new Mondeo made a big splash last weekend in picturesque Jiuzhaigou, western China.
- Ford Introduces Unique ‘Vignale’ Product and Ownership Experience in Europe
COLOGNE, Germany - Ford Motor Company today said it plans to launch a unique upscale product and ownership experience in Europe called Vignale.
- Mondeo Scores 20 Not Out
BIRMINGHAM, England – Ford of Britain marked 20 years of Mondeo at the high-profile Twenty20 cricket final at Edgbaston, Birmingham at the weekend.
- All-New Ford Mondeo Line-Up Unveiled in Australia
SYDNEY, Australia -Ford has unveiled the stylish all-new Ford Mondeo hatch and wagon, revealing a sleek design and new levels of premium interior craftsmanship and safety.